Why females should recoil from voting for hiLIARy (D)

You do realize that Trump is going to complete the control of our government to the tea party.
What does this mean?
No more abortion
No more birth control within healthcare or free give aways of it.
No more fighting for woman that got raped
No more science and education programs to help woman's issues such as breast cancer, ovary cancer, etc. No more special programs in colleges to help woman advance.
No more infrastructure so woman don't have to drive on shitty roads.
No more infrastructure so the cop is much slower to get to the womans home to stop the rapist or attacker.

Yep, go ahead vote against Hillary.

Trump has no plans to do any of that you fucking moron

How do you know? He's flipped on every position. And now, all of his positions are just "suggestions".

Here Are All of Donald Trump's Flip-Flops on Big Issues

back to topic deanie you Dem Plantation bot
That is the topic nitwit. If you don't vote for her, who's left? As Bush was many times worse than Reagan, Trump would be many times worse than Bush.

back to topic deanie you Dem Plantation bot
The topic is a bunch of unproven hearsay about someone who is NOT Hillary Clinton.

And THAT... is why we need to #MakeAmericaGreatAgain. Donald Trump 2016. :thup:

Or whoever the Green Party retards are voting for. :spinner:
broken record boi deflects..... errr..... chimes-in again :eusa_doh:

For the record, you a guy? :eusa_eh: I ask because I think most all females would not be so callous to the victim's of hiLIARy's "super predator" hubby

Last edited:
CfEH1x5WIAIO4XE.jpg

She says she loves and supports the LGBT's too....that is why she wants to bring in millions of sharia loving Muslims from the mid east.

Did anybody hear the hysterical screaming and cheers from the audience at Hillary's Planned Parenthood speech when she denounced the state of Texas for making it too difficult to kill a human fetus? It should send chills up your spine. The dirty little secret is that abortion is not about women's health.The faction of Americans who actually benefit from abortion isn't women, it's liberal men who bully women into hiring someone to kill the unborn life inside them and they get to absolve 20 years of future responsibility at the stroke of a scalpel or an instrument that looks like a coat hanger. Women have to live with the physical and mental trauma and guilt for the rest of their lives while liberal men go about bullying other women and the beat goes on. Women need to understand that Hillary doesn't give a shit about their health or mental stability. It's all about support from the liberal base and votes.

You do realize that Trump is going to complete the control of our government to the tea party.
What does this mean?
No more abortion
No more birth control within healthcare or free give aways of it.
No more fighting for woman that got raped
No more science and education programs to help woman's issues such as breast cancer, ovary cancer, etc. No more special programs in colleges to help woman advance.
No more infrastructure so woman don't have to drive on shitty roads.
No more infrastructure so the cop is much slower to get to the womans home to stop the rapist or attacker.

Yep, go ahead vote against Hillary.

Given that you can't even SPELL WOMEN correctly... What would you know?

Also all the pro government posts of Matthew should be interpreted in the following way:

"No more cushy tax-payer funded job for me to leech off of".

hiLIARy will be
Thank you Dot. For doing your best to #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

$_35.JPG
your deflection is really weak kid. I understand because your candidate has no notable accomplishments aside from being bestowed titles by the people that beat her in elections lol
What are you talking about? I'm supporting you and your pick! Why are you getting so angry? :dunno:
YAWN

You're not very good at this kid

Go nip at someone else's ankes :bye1: and vote for that corporate tool- hiLIARy

hiLIARy will be
Thank you Dot. For doing your best to #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

$_35.JPG
your deflection is really weak kid. I understand because your candidate has no notable accomplishments aside from being bestowed titles by the people that beat her in elections lol
What are you talking about? I'm supporting you and your pick! Why are you getting so angry? :dunno:
YAWN

You're not very good at this kid

Go nip at someone else's ankes :bye1: and vote for that corporate tool- hiLIARy
I'm voting for Trump. He's going to get people like you outta here :thup:

I see why you're here now. You can't get any thread going on your own :laugh:

Get off of my coattails son.

back to topic- hiLIARy attacking her super predator hubby's victims

Forum List

Back