Why females should recoil from voting for hiLIARy (D)

another deflection from one of the top 5 Paid- DNC posters :clap2:

gawd but you're sophomoric in your FAIL debating tactics :thup:

Despite the hysterics of Dot Com's HDS, it's pretty easy to understand why females are heavily supporting Hillary.

2009: ‘The Trump rule’
Beauty queen Carrie Prejean wrote about the ‘Trump rule’ in her book, referring to the Miss USA pageant, of which Trump is co-owner. She claimed that the billionaire had the girls parade in front of him, so he could separate those he found attractive from those he didn’t.

She wrote: “Many of the girls found this exercise humiliating. Some of the girls were sobbing backstage after [he] left, devastated to have failed even before the competition really began . . . it was as though we had been stripped bare.”​

Donald Trump sexism tracker: Every offensive comment in one place

Last edited:
You do realize that Trump is going to complete the control of our government to the tea party.
What does this mean?
No more abortion
No more birth control within healthcare or free give aways of it.
No more fighting for woman that got raped
No more science and education programs to help woman's issues such as breast cancer, ovary cancer, etc. No more special programs in colleges to help woman advance.
No more infrastructure so woman don't have to drive on shitty roads.
No more infrastructure so the cop is much slower to get to the womans home to stop the rapist or attacker.

Yep, go ahead vote against Hillary.
Have you always been a lying sack of crap?

You do realize that Trump is going to complete the control of our government to the tea party.
What does this mean?
No more abortion
No more science and education programs to help woman's issues such as breast cancer, ovary cancer, etc. No more special programs in colleges to help woman advance.
No more infrastructure so the cop is much slower to get to the womans home to stop the rapist or attacker.

Have you always been a anti-government cock sucking moron? This is what your party wishes to do to this country, traitor.

HOw am I wrong?

What does this mean?
No more abortion

Have you always been a anti-government cock sucking moron? This is what your party wishes to do to this country, traitor.

HOw am I wrong?
0.00. Fat and stupid is no way to go through life son.

So..... she's a politician which major political ambitions.....
who threw women under the bus to cover-up her hubby's sexual escapades to further her own career. You take no issue w/ that. I do.

I didn't say I didn't take issue with it. I don't like Hillary, she's the typical career politician and in general I hate them anyway. The issue here is a comparison with Trump and Hillary, and for any woman Hillary is not ever going to be worse than Trump. So you can try telling women why they shouldn't vote Hillary, but they either aren't going to listen, or they're going to say she's the least worst of the two.

FTR, there has been some debate about whether Dot Com is female or male.

I've always thought Dottie was male. This thread reaffirms my long-held belief.
says the Republican hiLIARy- supporter :rofl:

NEWSFLASH!!! No one cares what you think Guy. I'm not your Buddy Guy

who threw women under the bus to cover-up her hubby's sexual escapades to further her own career. You take no issue w/ that. I do.

I didn't say I didn't take issue with it. I don't like Hillary, she's the typical career politician and in general I hate them anyway. The issue here is a comparison with Trump and Hillary, and for any woman Hillary is not ever going to be worse than Trump. So you can try telling women why they shouldn't vote Hillary, but they either aren't going to listen, or they're going to say she's the least worst of the two.
So you are "fine" w/ using "the lesser of two evils" voting tactic? Being robbed w/ a knife instead of a gun is still being robbed missy

So you are "fine" w/ using "the lesser of two evils" voting tactic? Being robbed w/ a knife instead of a gun is still being robbed missy

I'm fine accepting that people DO use it. I certainly won't be voting for Hillary OR Trump, and I've never voted for the Reps or Dems in my life.... vote 3rd party.

However we're not talking about me. We're talking about why females should recoil (or not) from voting for Hillary. Do keep up.

I'm fine accepting that people DO use it. I certainly won't be voting for Hillary OR Trump, and I've never voted for the Reps or Dems in my life.... vote 3rd party.

However we're not talking about me. We're talking about why females should recoil (or not) from voting for Hillary. Do keep up.
Are you daft? We already went over this. hiLIARy attacked her hubby's sexual assault victims. I suggest you read the OP before further embarrassing yourself

What does this mean?
No more abortion

Are you really that stupid or is it just an act?

Forum List

Back