Why gay marriage is wrong!

Meh. Most Americans are over gay marriage now, especially in my own state.

Only the bible belt that gets all wound up over it, as in the hypocritical bible belt that places brothels near churches - so they can sin and then ask for forgiveness without walking far.

Marriage is the Joining of One Man and One Woman. And this without regard to where you happen to be standing, assuming that you're standing upon earth, of course.

Says you. Our laws say differently. You keep telling yourself that same sex marriage isn't marriage. And gays will continue to gain legal recognition for their marriages.

Looks like we have a perfect win-win scenario here.
Slavery used to be legal too. I suppose, if you were alive then, you would have no problem with it. Right?
People fought against slavery (Heard of the Abolitionist Movement?)...just like people are fighting today against the anti-gay marriage laws. :D

Why are they fighting if rights are whatever the government says they are? What is it you libturds say "just accept reality?"

What is it you Conservative bigot assholes say? Oh yes- "we want to be able to beat homosexuals back into the closet like the good old days'.

Too late for you- soon your kind will be looked at in the same way as we look at those who said we should be discriminating against blacks and jews.

"Ignoring the principles at the nucleus of your existence, axiomatically; at some level, jeopardizes one's existence..." (Keyes)

Well, we agree on something, at least. The above jibberish is totally meaningless, and, accordingly, not debateable.

Marriage is the Joining of One Man and One Woman. And this without regard to where you happen to be standing, assuming that you're standing upon earth, of course.

Says you. Our laws say differently. You keep telling yourself that same sex marriage isn't marriage. And gays will continue to gain legal recognition for their marriages.

Slavery used to be legal too. I suppose, if you were alive then, you would have no problem with it. Right?
People fought against slavery (Heard of the Abolitionist Movement?)...just like people are fighting today against the anti-gay marriage laws. :D

Why are they fighting if rights are whatever the government says they are? What is it you libturds say "just accept reality?"

What is it you Conservative bigot assholes say? Oh yes- "we want to be able to beat homosexuals back into the closet like the good old days'.

Too late for you- soon your kind will be looked at in the same way as we look at those who said we should be discriminating against blacks and jews.

Hmmmm, no, they don't say that. You see, I posted something turds like you actually say. You made something up for conservatives to say. That's so beautifully liberal!

No one is buying the comparison between queer "rights" and blacks achieving equal rights, especially not blacks, and all the anti-Semites in this forum are liberals.

"Ignoring the principles at the nucleus of your existence, axiomatically; at some level, jeopardizes one's existence..." (Keyes)

Well, we agree on something, at least. The above jibberish is totally meaningless, and, accordingly, not debateable.

OH! A concession from the sidelines... .

Dah... it ain't worth much, but the sentiment is worth noting.

Your sideline concession is duly noted and summarily accepted. :eusa_dance:

In the states that have it already, it hasn't been anything but positive. But straggler states take a while, just like those states in the South that only gave blacks the right to vote a few decades or so ago. ;)

In the states that have it already, it hasn't been anything but positive. But straggler states take a while, just like those states in the South that only gave blacks the right to vote a few decades or so ago. ;)

Yes yes...

And all chronic pot smokers are high functioning executives bringin' in the big bucks. Get serious...

The problems that result from lowering standards are long term and catastrophic to the integrity that the standards were designed to sustain. No exceptions.

Of course you're free to post whatever exceptions you know to exist.

Hiding the truth of who you are is lying.

Who you are is WHAT YOU DO ... not what you crave.

Just because something pops into one's head, does not mean that one is obliged to pursue such. FYI: That's the difference between an average person and Jeffery Dahmer.

The average person gets a flicker of some twisted shit and says "WTF was THAT?", shakes it off and moves on. Where Jeffery Dahmer says: "Eww... that's a cool idea, let's entertain that for a moment...", and the next thing he knows, he's packin' the freezer.
So you see a relationship between a serial killer and a homosexual? Now that's real homophobia.

Absolutely... Both the serial killer and the homosexual demonstrate that they've little means to turn their minds from destructive impulses an cravings... Which for those keeping score is the definition of mental disorder.

Does that help?
Homosexuality is neither destructive to the individual nor society where the actions of a serial killer is destructive to both.

Maybe we should flesh out the concept: Destructive, so we both understand what the word means. Because the concept I am conveying through the word is such that when I read the above sentence, you come off as crazy to me. So the problem MUST BE, that you think the word means something different from what I think it means.

To wit:

destructive: causing destruction or harm

Homosexuality is antithetical to human sexuality. Meaning that it deviates a full 180 degrees from the physiological design of human sexuality. Homosexuality says that this inversion is meaningless, which is irrefutably false based upon the incontrovertible standard that is: Human Sexual Physiology, wherein two distinct genders are specifically designed to interconnect, for fundamentally essential purposes; hence MEANING.

Ignoring the principles at the nucleus of your existence, axiomatically; at some level, jeopardizes one's existence and by that most base of all human traits predicated upon the potential for survival ... by definition: causes destruction or harm.

And that's not even REMOTELY debatable.

With your need TO debate it, notwithstanding.
Homosexuality is antithetical to heterosexuality but difference and incompatibility does prove it is destructive either to the individual or others. My existence is not jeopardized by homosexuality nor is anyone elses. If anything, homosexuality which is less than 10% of the population is a benefit because it reduces population growth.

Difference and deviation from the norm is not destructive in itself. You are not proving that homosexuality is destructive to anyone. You going to have to be more specific.

Hmmmm, no, they don't say that. You see, I posted something turds like you actually say. You made something up for conservatives to say. That's so beautifully liberal!

No one is buying the comparison between queer "rights" and blacks achieving equal rights, especially not blacks, and all the anti-Semites in this forum are liberals.
civil rights are civil rights and are not exclusive to race. But it takes higher level thinking skills to see that.....so, you're doomed.

Who you are is WHAT YOU DO ... not what you crave.

Just because something pops into one's head, does not mean that one is obliged to pursue such. FYI: That's the difference between an average person and Jeffery Dahmer.

The average person gets a flicker of some twisted shit and says "WTF was THAT?", shakes it off and moves on. Where Jeffery Dahmer says: "Eww... that's a cool idea, let's entertain that for a moment...", and the next thing he knows, he's packin' the freezer.
So you see a relationship between a serial killer and a homosexual? Now that's real homophobia.

Absolutely... Both the serial killer and the homosexual demonstrate that they've little means to turn their minds from destructive impulses an cravings... Which for those keeping score is the definition of mental disorder.

Does that help?
Homosexuality is neither destructive to the individual nor society where the actions of a serial killer is destructive to both.

Maybe we should flesh out the concept: Destructive, so we both understand what the word means. Because the concept I am conveying through the word is such that when I read the above sentence, you come off as crazy to me. So the problem MUST BE, that you think the word means something different from what I think it means.

To wit:

destructive: causing destruction or harm

Homosexuality is antithetical to human sexuality. Meaning that it deviates a full 180 degrees from the physiological design of human sexuality. Homosexuality says that this inversion is meaningless, which is irrefutably false based upon the incontrovertible standard that is: Human Sexual Physiology, wherein two distinct genders are specifically designed to interconnect, for fundamentally essential purposes; hence MEANING.

Ignoring the principles at the nucleus of your existence, axiomatically; at some level, jeopardizes one's existence and by that most base of all human traits predicated upon the potential for survival ... by definition: causes destruction or harm.

And that's not even REMOTELY debatable.

With your need TO debate it, notwithstanding.
Homosexuality is antithetical to heterosexuality but difference and incompatibility does prove it is destructive either to the individual or others. My existence is not jeopardized by homosexuality nor is anyone elses. If anything, homosexuality which is less than 10% of the population is a benefit because it reduces population growth.

Difference and deviation from the norm is not destructive in itself. You are not proving that homosexuality is destructive to anyone. You going to have to be more specific.

Well, there's no reasoning with people who reject the irrefutable.

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

(The Reader should recognize that Homosexuality is the consequence of mental disorder that presents sexual deviancy. Specifically in the inability to discern truth from untruth; more specifically, an idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument, typically a symptom of mental disorder.)

Yes yes...

And all chronic pot smokers are high functioning executives bringin' in the big bucks. Get serious...

The problems that result from lowering standards are long term and catastrophic to the integrity that the standards were designed to sustain. No exceptions.

What's this issue with pot, it isn't any worse for you than smoking poisonous substances into your lungs, or chronic alcoholism, which are ironically quite legal.

You can slowly poison yourself, own a gun, and drink yourself to oblivion, but somehow 'weed' is too dangerous.

What standards are dropping? I don't see how the same-sex marriage drops anything, besides a few laws that don't fit the times.

civil rights are civil rights and are not exclusive to race. But it takes higher level thinking skills to see that.....so, you're doomed.

Civil rights are fictions invented by politicians. There is no right to force someone to serve you.

Civil rights are fictions invented by politicians. There is no right to force someone to serve you.

Well, there you have it.

OH! A concession from the sidelines... .

Dah... it ain't worth much, but the sentiment is worth noting.

Your sideline concession is duly noted and summarily accepted. :eusa_dance:

Keys, Have you ever had an original thought in your entire life? Geeze, guy, give the "Concession noted..." line a hiatus. All it demonstrates is that you simply can not think of any other way to bow out of a debate without losing face. In reality, we have all seen it so many hundreds of times and your face was lost many months ago..

Well, there you have it.
'We', as in northerners (and descendents), took their slaves and freed them. Some slavers and their descendents have been butthurt ever since, and still want their 'dixyland'. ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: -S-

Hmmm I posted something like turds like you actually say. You made something up for liberals to say. Thats so Conservative turd like.

Bigots like yourself hate having your bigotry compared to other bigots- whether you are bigots because of race, religion, or sexual identity- you are all bigots- and you are no different from the bigots who wanted to deny blacks or Jews or Catholics or Poles or Chinese equal rights.

The same bigots- different group for you to hate.

Yes yes...

What's this issue with pot, it isn't any worse for you than smoking poisonous substances into your lungs, or chronic alcoholism, which are ironically quite legal.

You can slowly poison yourself, own a gun, and drink yourself to oblivion, but somehow 'weed' is too dangerous.

What standards are dropping? I don't see how the same-sex marriage drops anything, besides a few laws that don't fit the times.
Pot is way worse than smoking tobacco or drinking. Just smoking a few joints a week can lower your IQ by several points. That's in addition to the other harmful effects.

Well, there you have it.
'We', as in northerners (and descendents), took their slaves and freed them. Some slavers and their descendents have been butthurt ever since, and still want their 'dixyland'. ;)

In typical liberal fashion, you accuse me of supporting slavery. People wonder why I don't treat liberals with respect. You just made the answer apparent. It's because you're all a bunch of sleazy ignominious scumbags.

Civil rights are a fiction. Natural rights are something real.

Now try and twist that into some kind of defence for slavery, you scum sucking asshole.

Bigots like yourself hate having your bigotry compared to other bigots- whether you are bigots because of race, religion, or sexual identity- you are all bigots- and you are no different from the bigots who wanted to deny blacks or Jews or Catholics or Poles or Chinese equal rights.

The same bigots- different group for you to hate.

Sorry, but discrimination against blacks has no relation to the natural revulsion people experience in the presence of homosexual behavior. That feeling is as natural as the revulsion I experience when eating broccoli.

Forum List

Back