Why gay marriage is wrong!

What is it you Conservative bigot assholes say? Oh yes- "we want to be able to beat homosexuals back into the closet like the good old days'.

Too late for you- soon your kind will be looked at in the same way as we look at those who said we should be discriminating against blacks and jews.

No one is buying the comparison between queer "rights" and blacks achieving equal rights, especially not blacks, and all the anti-Semites in this forum are liberals.

Bigots like yourself hate having your bigotry compared to other bigots- whether you are bigots because of race, religion, or sexual identity- you are all bigots- and you are no different from the bigots who wanted to deny blacks or Jews or Catholics or Poles or Chinese equal rights.

The same bigots- different group for you to hate.

Sorry, but discrimination against blacks has no relation to the natural revulsion people experience in the presence of homosexual behavior. That feeling is as natural as the revulsion I experience when eating broccoli.

LOL.....thats what all the bigots say.

Bigots like yourself hate having your bigotry compared to other bigots- whether you are bigots because of race, religion, or sexual identity- you are all bigots- and you are no different from the bigots who wanted to deny blacks or Jews or Catholics or Poles or Chinese equal rights.

I only feel revulsion from combining boiled spinach with cheese, as I can't stand the smell coupled with the slimy cheese.

Though I doubt he has seen the reaction and disdain that inter-racial couples still get, despite being heterosexual.

As people get used to seeing gay people kiss, and showing their faces, the negative reactions will decline - but it is going to take a long while.

Yes, forever is a long time.

Sorry, but discrimination against blacks has no relation to the natural revulsion people experience in the presence of homosexual behavior. That feeling is as natural as the revulsion I experience when eating broccoli.

I only feel revulsion from combining boiled spinach with cheese, as I can't stand the smell coupled with the slimy cheese.

Though I doubt he has seen the reaction and disdain that inter-racial couples still get, despite being heterosexual.

As people get used to seeing gay people kiss, and showing their faces, the negative reactions will decline - but it is going to take a long while.
That's like saying that one can get used to the taste of broccoli. Never happen.
I like broccoli, so I beg to differ, and I don't mind raw spinach.

You're born either liking it or hating it. Never heard of anyone switching over.

Hmmmm, no, they don't say that. You see, I posted something turds like you actually say. You made something up for conservatives to say. That's so beautifully liberal!

No one is buying the comparison between queer "rights" and blacks achieving equal rights, especially not blacks, and all the anti-Semites in this forum are liberals.
civil rights are civil rights and are not exclusive to race. But it takes higher level thinking skills to see that.....so, you're doomed.

Civil rights are fictions invented by politicians. There is no right to force someone to serve you.

Well, there you have it.

Have what?
"Civil rights are fictions invented by politicians." - britpat9643

You still haven't explained what "having" it means. Apparently we're all supposed to turn our heads in disgust at what I posted. However, only you seem to know why.

civil rights are civil rights and are not exclusive to race. But it takes higher level thinking skills to see that.....so, you're doomed.

Civil rights are fictions invented by politicians. There is no right to force someone to serve you.

Well, there you have it.

Have what?

You still haven't explained what "having" it means. Apparently we're all supposed to turn our heads in disgust at what I posted. However, only you seem to know why.
You should tell us more about how "civil rights are fictions..."

What standards are dropping? I don't see how the same-sex marriage drops anything, besides a few laws that don't fit the times.
Marriage is the Joining of One Man and One Woman.
You keep telling yourself that....maybe you'll finally believe it someday.

Every intelligent rational person believes it.
Does that go along with your "civil rights are fictions..."? That "every intelligent rational person believes those two things?

Well, there you have it.

Have what?

As always, you weasel out of explaining anything you post.

You're a coward.

What standards are dropping? I don't see how the same-sex marriage drops anything, besides a few laws that don't fit the times.

Does that go along with your "civil rights are fictions..."? That "every intelligent rational person believes those two things?
Unfortunately plenty of intelligent rational people have swallowed the liberal Kool-Aid and believe so-called "Civil Rights" are actually rights.

Well, there you have it.

Have what?

You're a coward.
"Civil rights are fictions...." What's to explain....it's there for us all to see. I just think it's priceless that give you enough rope and.................... :D

Unfortunately plenty of intelligent rational people have swallowed the liberal Kool-Aid and believe so-called "Civil Rights" are actually rights.
There it is again. :clap: Wonderful!

Have what?

You're a coward.
"Civil rights are fictions...." What's to explain....it's there for us all to see. I just think it's priceless that give you enough rope and.................... :D

In other words, you are too cowardly to explain yourself.

"Ignoring the principles at the nucleus of your existence, axiomatically; at some level, jeopardizes one's existence..." (Keyes)

Well, we agree on something, at least. The above jibberish is totally meaningless, and, accordingly, not debateable.

OH! A concession from the sidelines... .

Dah... it ain't worth much, but the sentiment is worth noting.

Your sideline concession is duly noted and summarily accepted. :eusa_dance:

Keys, Have you ever had an original thought in your entire life? Geeze, guy, give the "Concession noted..." line a hiatus. All it demonstrates is that you simply can not think of any other way to bow out of a debate without losing face. In reality, we have all seen it so many hundreds of times and your face was lost many months ago..

LOL!

The all too common side-line Re-concession.

Your side-line Re-concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

...and your total lack of imagination and pointless trolling is duly noted, and your ass is now on "ignore", for the same reason that I will break my arm if necessary to turn this song off of the radio, should I hear it:

The are actually incapable of fleshing out their reasoning. Because there's quite literally no reasoning behind it. The depth of their point of view is merely how, whatever the issue is... affects THEM.

It's the addled subjectivism common to Relativism.

If you had a million dollars in gold bars in front of her and offered her such when she breaks down her reasoning... She'd merely repeat what she said and demand her gold. Because what she said IS the whole of what she is thinking.

Zombies...

"Ignoring the principles at the nucleus of your existence, axiomatically; at some level, jeopardizes one's existence..." (Keyes)

Well, we agree on something, at least. The above jibberish is totally meaningless, and, accordingly, not debateable.

OH! A concession from the sidelines... .

Dah... it ain't worth much, but the sentiment is worth noting.

Your sideline concession is duly noted and summarily accepted. :eusa_dance:

Keys, Have you ever had an original thought in your entire life? Geeze, guy, give the "Concession noted..." line a hiatus. All it demonstrates is that you simply can not think of any other way to bow out of a debate without losing face. In reality, we have all seen it so many hundreds of times and your face was lost many months ago..

LOL!

The all too common side-line Re-concession.

Your side-line Re-concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

...and your total lack of imagination and pointless trolling is duly noted, and your ass is now on "ignore"

WOW! A formal concession! How positively sweet.

Your formal concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

That's like saying that one can get used to the taste of broccoli. Never happen.
I like broccoli, so I beg to differ, and I don't mind raw spinach.

You're born either liking it or hating it. Never heard of anyone switching over.

Food aversions are pretty easy to overcome. I didn't like brocolli as a child, love it now.

It is the exact same thing with most other aversions- I can still remember how repulsed I was the first time I saw an inter-racial couple kissing- it was a shock and disgusted me- it was something at the time so unthinkable and so bizarre that reaction was disgust. Didn't take long before that went completely away. I don't even notice if a couple is interracial now.

Same thing happened the first time I saw two men kiss. Doesn't bother me now either. (Not surprisingly, I had no such reaction the first time I saw two women kiss......aversions are wierd things).

People can choose to learn to like the taste of brocolli- or they can be content not liking brocolli. But I don't think that they should go through life telling others not to eat brocolli because they personally find it disgusting.

The are actually incapable of fleshing out their reasoning. Because there's quite literally no reasoning behind it. The depth of their point of view is merely how, whatever the issue is... affects THEM.

It's the addled subjectivism common to Relativism.

If you had a million dollars in gold bars in front of her and offered her such when she breaks down her reasoning... She'd merely repeat what she said and demand her gold. Because what she said IS the whole of what she is thinking.

Zombies...

Keyes is delusional- I don't bother to address his posts any more than I would try to have a rational conversation with the Mad Hatter.

But at least there is no evidence that the Mad Hatter was a homophobic bigot.

In typical liberal fashion, you accuse me of supporting slavery. People wonder why I don't treat liberals with respect. You just made the answer apparent. It's because you're all a bunch of sleazy ignominious scumbags.

Civil rights are a fiction. Natural rights are something real.

Now try and twist that into some kind of defence for slavery, you scum sucking asshole.

It is an overwhelming coincidence that the region with the most disdain for marriage equality is the same region with a history of disdain for race equality.

I wouldn't say it's 'liberal' to state the south has a history of being against equality (unless by 'liberal', you mean 'correct' :wink_2:)
What's sad is well, is when they try to engage in revisionist history - and claim everything from winning the civil war to having a right to secede back then. Some sure hate Lincoln though, and rave on and on about such an 'evil tyrant' he was.

Yeah, I know how much it sucks for liberals when people learn the facts and shake off the libturd propaganda.

I will be shocked the day when you actually post some 'facts' and anything other than Conservaturd propaganda.

Forum List

Back