Why gay marriage is wrong!

The are actually incapable of fleshing out their reasoning. Because there's quite literally no reasoning behind it. The depth of their point of view is merely how, whatever the issue is... affects THEM.

It's the addled subjectivism common to Relativism.

If you had a million dollars in gold bars in front of her and offered her such when she breaks down her reasoning... She'd merely repeat what she said and demand her gold. Because what she said IS the whole of what she is thinking.

Zombies...
Huh! I thought it was someone else talking about you...and then I realized you were being autobiographical.

No one is buying the comparison between queer "rights" and blacks achieving equal rights, especially not blacks, and all the anti-Semites in this forum are liberals.

Bigots like yourself hate having your bigotry compared to other bigots- whether you are bigots because of race, religion, or sexual identity- you are all bigots- and you are no different from the bigots who wanted to deny blacks or Jews or Catholics or Poles or Chinese equal rights.

The same bigots- different group for you to hate.

Sorry, but discrimination against blacks has no relation to the natural revulsion people experience in the presence of homosexual behavior. That feeling is as natural as the revulsion I experience when eating broccoli.

LOL.....thats what all the bigots say.

Bigots like yourself hate having your bigotry compared to other bigots- whether you are bigots because of race, religion, or sexual identity- you are all bigots- and you are no different from the bigots who wanted to deny blacks or Jews or Catholics or Poles or Chinese equal rights.

I only feel revulsion from combining boiled spinach with cheese, as I can't stand the smell coupled with the slimy cheese.

Though I doubt he has seen the reaction and disdain that inter-racial couples still get, despite being heterosexual.

As people get used to seeing gay people kiss, and showing their faces, the negative reactions will decline - but it is going to take a long while.
That's like saying that one can get used to the taste of broccoli. Never happen.

You really need to stop getting all of your 'information' from PrisonPlanet.

Its actually pretty easy for humans to overcome taste aversions. Just takes some time and effort. I still am not a huge fan of brussel sprouts- but cooked right- they are pretty tasty.

What standards are dropping? I don't see how the same-sex marriage drops anything, besides a few laws that don't fit the times.
Marriage is the Joining of One Man and One Woman.
You keep telling yourself that....maybe you'll finally believe it someday.

Every intelligent rational person believes it.
Does that go along with your "civil rights are fictions..."? That "every intelligent rational person believes those two things?
Unfortunately plenty of intelligent rational people have swallowed the liberal Kool-Aid and believe so-called "Civil Rights" are actually rights.

Yet you are completely unable to explain why you believe that- or provide any rational explanation.

Again.

10 Reasons Why Gay Marriage Is Wrong
We don't need bias here but does anybody have any weighty argument for homosexual marriage?
Without words about choice and freedom of love please.
Why gay marriage is good and why it is becoming legal so fast?

Simple- I believe a same gender couple should be treated legally exactly the same as my wife and I are treated.

We have been married for over 20 years- and that is a good thing. The same applies to any gay couple too.

If marriage is good- and I believe it is- then gay couples deserve equal opportunity to enjoy that goodness.
Is it an ANSWER?
Where are reasons of your statement?
why do you compare your straight marriage with your wife who loves you (I hope) with some homosexual one?
What is wrong with you?
i do not understand, sorry.

Sorry. In my opinion, not good the question today. Rather, the question is why should to homosexuals the getting married? Why should the marriage for heterosexual? It makes sense and significance the today? IN GENERAL A MARRIAGE, WHY GOOD?

In typical liberal fashion, you accuse me of supporting slavery. People wonder why I don't treat liberals with respect. You just made the answer apparent. It's because you're all a bunch of sleazy ignominious scumbags.

Civil rights are a fiction. Natural rights are something real.

Now try and twist that into some kind of defence for slavery, you scum sucking asshole.

It is an overwhelming coincidence that the region with the most disdain for marriage equality is the same region with a history of disdain for race equality.

I wouldn't say it's 'liberal' to state the south has a history of being against equality (unless by 'liberal', you mean 'correct' :wink_2:)
It's no coincidence that the heart of the resistance to marriage and racial equality has been in the South. The South has a long history intolerance and inequality. It's no coincidence that the southern states unlike most other states only accepted women's suffrage when it was forced on them by the 19th amendment. Nor is it a coincidence that the Equal Rights Amendment failed because not a single southern state would ratify it. In small southern towns Jews, Catholics, and foreigners were regarded with suspension throughout most of the 19th and 20th century. The Klan repeated pressured local and state government to ban government hiring of Catholics and Jews.. Although the South has changed a lot in the last hundred years, much of the old intolerance and bigotry of the past still exists.

It's no coincidence that the heart of the resistance to marriage and racial equality has been in the South. The South has a long history intolerance and inequality. It's no coincidence that the southern states unlike most other states only accepted women's suffrage when it was forced on them by the 19th amendment. Nor is it a coincidence that the Equal Rights Amendment failed because not a single southern state would ratify it. In small southern towns Jews, Catholics, and foreigners were regarded with suspension throughout most of the 19th and 20th century. The Klan repeated pressured local and state government to ban government hiring of Catholics and Jews.. Although the South has changed a lot in the last hundred years, much of the old intolerance and bigotry of the past still exists.

I don't see why it's so hard for people to understand.

I absolutely loathe the way the current 'Republicans' consider themselves to be members of the 'Party of Lincoln.'

What an embarrassment. If he were resurrected today, he'd be a registered Democrat by tomorrow.

My rule of thumb when it comes to social issues: If the majority of South agrees with it, it should probably be banned.

10 Reasons Why Homosexual Marriage is Harmful and Must be Opposed

1. It Is Not Marriage
2. It Violates Natural Law
3. It Always Denies a Child Either a Father or a Mother
4. It Validates and Promotes the Homosexual Lifestyle
5. It Turns a Moral Wrong into a Civil Right
6. It Does Not Create a Family but a Naturally Sterile Union
7. It Defeats the State’s Purpose of Benefiting Marriage
8. It Imposes Its Acceptance on All Society
9. It Is the Cutting Edge of the Sexual Revolution
10. It Offends God

1. It Is Not Marriage
10. It Offends God

LOL.

1 and 7 are the same point.
2, 3, and 6 are the same point.
4,5,8, and 10 are practically the same point.

But number 10 is the only true reason anybody makes a stink over it.

1. It Is Not Marriage
10. It Offends God
Let God speak for himself. Not from whacko's in robes.

1. It Is Not Marriage
10. It Offends God

LOL.

Number 11 is the most common real reason which is:
'I don't like seeing gay people kiss.'
They just use x religious text as an excuse, as they would sound pretty stupid if their argument was 'gays are icky'.

1. It Is Not Marriage
10. It Offends God
Yep. Always amusing when they go to court to stop same-sex marriage, as when it comes down to it their only argument in court is 'because god says so'.

Sorry, but discrimination against blacks has no relation to the natural revulsion people experience in the presence of homosexual behavior. That feeling is as natural as the revulsion I experience when eating broccoli.

LOL.....thats what all the bigots say.

I only feel revulsion from combining boiled spinach with cheese, as I can't stand the smell coupled with the slimy cheese.

Though I doubt he has seen the reaction and disdain that inter-racial couples still get, despite being heterosexual.

As people get used to seeing gay people kiss, and showing their faces, the negative reactions will decline - but it is going to take a long while.
That's like saying that one can get used to the taste of broccoli. Never happen.

You really need to stop getting all of your 'information' from PrisonPlanet.

Its actually pretty easy for humans to overcome taste aversions. Just takes some time and effort. I still am not a huge fan of brussel sprouts- but cooked right- they are pretty tasty.

You are worrying this analogy to death.

Marriage is the Joining of One Man and One Woman.
You keep telling yourself that....maybe you'll finally believe it someday.

Every intelligent rational person believes it.
Does that go along with your "civil rights are fictions..."? That "every intelligent rational person believes those two things?
Unfortunately plenty of intelligent rational people have swallowed the liberal Kool-Aid and believe so-called "Civil Rights" are actually rights.

Yet you are completely unable to explain why you believe that- or provide any rational explanation.

Again.

I have explained it many times. Whenever I ask a queer to explain his/her theory of rights, they run away like the cowardly bodecea runs away.

"Good" and "evil" and "right" and "wrong" are all subjective.

If you're ever murdered by a crack head, I'll be sure to tell the judge to go easy on your killer. After all, murder is simply subjective.
Republicans want to murder gays. How do we know? Simple. They tell us. It's no secret.
Google

Please post an example of a Republican politician saying he wants to murder gays. A single registered Republican won't due because there are probably just as many registered Democrats who want the same thing.

1. It Is Not Marriage
10. It Offends God
Yep. Always amusing when they go to court to stop same-sex marriage, as when it comes down to it their only argument in court is 'because god says so'.

Really? You have some court records to prove that?

1. It Is Not Marriage
10. It Offends God

LOL.

Wrong.

I don't see why it's so hard for people to understand.

I absolutely loathe the way the current 'Republicans' consider themselves to be members of the 'Party of Lincoln.'

What an embarrassment. If he were resurrected today, he'd be a registered Democrat by tomorrow.

My rule of thumb when it comes to social issues: If the majority of South agrees with it, it should probably be banned.

Since Lincoln was a bloodthirsty mass murdering tyrant, I also loath it.

1. It Is Not Marriage
10. It Offends God

Normally, I do not appear in public...kind of like Clark Kent not revealing himself as Superman. However, in this case I made an exception.

I am not offended by homosexual marriage.

God.

1. It Is Not Marriage
10. It Offends God
The funny thing is that the same people who claim it violates their religious beliefs, completely ignore other tenants of their religion.

Forum List

Back