🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why gays should vote for Trump...Milo speaks....

No.....this is the conservative who was thrown off twitter when they lied about him and called him a racist.........and did so by pulling his tweets so you can't see they were doing it because he was a conservative..........

Uh, guy, he got caught making up fake tweets by the Ghostbusters lady to make her look racist. That's why he got thrown off.

Milo is doing a good job normalizing homosexuality among bigoted republican circles, but I think he's trying to run here before learning how to crawl. Gays are not going to vote republican as long as republicans recoil in horror from the gays and lecture them on how they're going to hell.

Yeah...democrats defending muslim terrorists who murder gays....might be the point where gays wake up a little....
No Democrat has defended any Muslim who murdered a gay person. Or are you typing from an alternate dimension, where it turns out Obama really is a Kenyan-born Muslim and Hillary led the uprising in Benghazi?

They sure want to import them in though.

I don't think gays should vote for someone who wants to import people who want them hanged.
There's no need to "import people who want them hanged.", there are plenty that were born right here. They are known as republicans.

Bullshit, as usual.

Right now republicans are busy demonstrating #FreeMilo. The regressives on the other hand would rather have his right to free speech revoked. Learn the difference...

No.....this is the conservative who was thrown off twitter when they lied about him and called him a racist.........and did so by pulling his tweets so you can't see they were doing it because he was a conservative..........

Uh, guy, he got caught making up fake tweets by the Ghostbusters lady to make her look racist. That's why he got thrown off.

No asshole...you are lying.....I covered stories on this from the New York Times, and U.S.A. time and Verge....not one of them showed him using any racist tweets....what they actually did was lump his name in with all the other tweeters who had been attacking the remake of Ghostbusters movie since word came out that they were replacing the cast with women......

You assholes are lying......smearing this guy as a racist with lies about what he tweeted......

Twitter pulled all of his tweets......all of them...so that you can't see that he didn't post racist tweets.......they pulled his past tweets, and the tweets about his review of Ghost busters............they want to hide the fact that he had nothing to do with the twitter posts of other people.....

If you listen to his actual interview you can see where he is on people tweeting .......

But nice lying joe...you and your left wing stalinists never disapoint ........

Milo is doing a good job normalizing homosexuality among bigoted republican circles, but I think he's trying to run here before learning how to crawl. Gays are not going to vote republican as long as republicans recoil in horror from the gays and lecture them on how they're going to hell.

Yeah...democrats defending muslim terrorists who murder gays....might be the point where gays wake up a little....
No Democrat has defended any Muslim who murdered a gay person. Or are you typing from an alternate dimension, where it turns out Obama really is a Kenyan-born Muslim and Hillary led the uprising in Benghazi?

Bullshit. Democrats defend Muslims all the time. Ask any Muslim what they think of gays. In the Middle East, gays are executed, all because Islam tells them so.

Muslims, not a murderer who happens to be Muslim.

I'm gay and have many friends who are Muslim. Do you live in America?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah right.

A lot of Muslims in America will pretend that they are liberals and tolerate gays, but none of them will do anything to protect you from their radical relatives.
Just like a lot of Christer RWrs suddenly are tolerant of gays. We are NOT fooled.

Bullshit. Democrats defend Muslims all the time. Ask any Muslim what they think of gays. In the Middle East, gays are executed, all because Islam tells them so.

Yeah right.

A lot of Muslims in America will pretend that they are liberals and tolerate gays, but none of them will do anything to protect you from their radical relatives.
Just like a lot of Christer RWrs suddenly are tolerant of gays. We are NOT fooled.

And yet #FreeMilo was the #1 trending tweet.

The libs on the other hand banned him for the sin of being gay. I suppose this is the next best thing when you fail to throw him off the rooftop.

Christian bakeries are forced to bake cakes, but apparently it's just fine for twitter to ban anyone they wish, for the sin of being gay. The irony of all this is reaching regressive liberal levels once more.

Yeah right.

The libs on the other hand banned him for the sin of being gay. I suppose this is the next best thing when you fail to throw him off the rooftop.

Christian bakeries are forced to bake cakes, but apparently it's just fine for twitter to ban anyone they wish, for the sin of being gay. The irony of all this is reaching regressive liberal levels once more.
Oh...a trending tweet. That changes EVERYTHING......:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah right.

Oh...a trending tweet. That changes EVERYTHING......:lol: :lol: :lol:

Liberal regressives have one too, even if it's not as popular.

It's called #BanMilo. I am sure they can evolve it to #HangMilo soon to reflect their true views.

Yeah right.

Sure you aren't.....

Yeah right.

And you know this how? Tell the truth, you don't know any Muslims do you?

Muslims are creeping up almost as fast as Indians in this country. Everyone knows at least one Muslim.

Yeah right.

The libs on the other hand banned him for the sin of being gay.

Actually, they banned him for being a gay libertarian/conservative.....

And excellent point about the bakers...........

Barrack Hussein Obama and Hillary Rodham Clinton are bringing in 250,000 UNVETTED Muslims from The Middle East. They refuse to close the borders, thus allowing more terrorists to sneak in with the Mexicans.
Not if we elect TRUMP and stop their bullshit.

Trump will send the fuckers packing.

Bottom line - who gives a shit about sexual perverts?
Politicians seeking their votes.

But there is also the proverbial 'Canary in the mine' factor. I have had quite a few fag friends, and they always get the shit before anyone else, including Jews.

Ambitious dictators know how much fags hurt demographic growth rates if left unmolested out in the open, and so they crack down on them usually before anyone else.

So while I am not a fagophile, it is very important to protect their civil rights like everyone elses as a buffer zone for the rest of us even if you cannot find the charity in your heart for these disordered beings.

Bottom line - who gives a shit about sexual perverts?
Politicians seeking their votes.

But there is also the proverbial 'Canary in the mine' factor. I have had quite a few fag friends, and they always get the shit before anyone else, including Jews.

Ambitious dictators know how much fags hurt demographic growth rates if left unmolested out in the open, and so they crack down on them usually before anyone else.

So while I am not a fagophile, it is very important to protect their civil rights like everyone elses as a buffer zone for the rest of us even if you cannot find the charity in your heart for these disordered being.
I fully admit I'm a fagophile. This sexual perversion that is being indoctrinated into our schools and workplaces, dare I say, (on this forum, anyway) is disgusting and goes against the word of God.

Forum List

Back