🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why gays should vote for Trump...Milo speaks....

Milo is doing a good job normalizing homosexuality among bigoted republican circles, but I think he's trying to run here before learning how to crawl. Gays are not going to vote republican as long as republicans recoil in horror from the gays and lecture them on how they're going to hell.
Yep, you have to kill religion first, then bring the conservatives to pray at the Rainbow Altar. Baby steps. Soon we'll all be praising men ass-ramming little boys in school. But for now gays just want to teach them about ass-ramming in school...to soften the ultimate eventual goal. Don't laugh. Gays have been nudging to relax & lower the age of consent for years now.

Yep.......here is someone who tells the truth about hilary and the left and the gay community....

The cock sucker is right.

Fags should be protected just like any other group of American citizens and encouraged to defend themselves by acquiring fire arms and learning to use them.

Bringing in millions of Salafi immigrants is not helping the fagot community at all, in fact it is quite the opposite effect.

Yes......only the clinton's are telling the truth......
Read the link idiot.

Sadly for you .....I read the fucking link......you left out the family members who said she mentioned the video ...you fucking left wing hack...

What did Hillary Clinton tell families in Benghazi case?
You right wing hack, THAT'S BEEN ACKNOWLEDGED A MILLION TIMES!!! Will you acknowledge the family members who say she DIDN'T mention the video?

She told some of the family members about the video moron......that makes your whole point fucking stupid.........you posted that family members didn't hear about the video..........thinking no one would read your link......moron........nothing you posted refuted my post you hack.
Hey you moron hack... it's all hearsay. You have no fucking idea what she actually said. In spite of conflicting reports, you choose to believe your partisan bullshit.

Some family says she mentioned the video, some family says she didn't. Regardless, at the time, the video was in play as a cause of everything. The video caused protests in over 100 countries on 9/11/2012, and the only terrorist caught from the Benghazi attack said he was there because of the video.

You fucks demonized Cindy Sheehan over the death of her son, and you've again victimized a woman who was family of those killed by TERRORISTS, NOT HILLARY!

Moron...the video was never in play....she told her daughter, and foreign governments the night of the attack that it was terrorists.....

She lied...directly to those family members...and to the country...she blamed the video....and she was lying....

Yes......only the clinton's are telling the truth......
Read the link idiot.

Sadly for you .....I read the fucking link......you left out the family members who said she mentioned the video ...you fucking left wing hack...

What did Hillary Clinton tell families in Benghazi case?
You right wing hack, THAT'S BEEN ACKNOWLEDGED A MILLION TIMES!!! Will you acknowledge the family members who say she DIDN'T mention the video?

She told some of the family members about the video moron......that makes your whole point fucking stupid.........you posted that family members didn't hear about the video..........thinking no one would read your link......moron........nothing you posted refuted my post you hack.
Hey you moron hack... it's all hearsay. You have no fucking idea what she actually said. In spite of conflicting reports, you choose to believe your partisan bullshit.

Some family says she mentioned the video, some family says she didn't. Regardless, at the time, the video was in play as a cause of everything. The video caused protests in over 100 countries on 9/11/2012, and the only terrorist caught from the Benghazi attack said he was there because of the video.

You fucks demonized Cindy Sheehan over the death of her son, and you've again victimized a woman who was family of those killed by TERRORISTS, NOT HILLARY!

Hilary is the only one telling the truth...right? Those family members are the only ones lying..right? That is where you are going to make your stand...with a woman the head of the FBI said was lying....

Milo is doing a good job normalizing homosexuality among bigoted republican circles, but I think he's trying to run here before learning how to crawl. Gays are not going to vote republican as long as republicans recoil in horror from the gays and lecture them on how they're going to hell.

Yeah...democrats defending muslim terrorists who murder gays....might be the point where gays wake up a little....
No Democrat has defended any Muslim who murdered a gay person. Or are you typing from an alternate dimension, where it turns out Obama really is a Kenyan-born Muslim and Hillary led the uprising in Benghazi?

Bullshit. Democrats defend Muslims all the time. Ask any Muslim what they think of gays. In the Middle East, gays are executed, all because Islam tells them so.

Yeah...democrats defending muslim terrorists who murder gays....might be the point where gays wake up a little....
No Democrat has defended any Muslim who murdered a gay person. Or are you typing from an alternate dimension, where it turns out Obama really is a Kenyan-born Muslim and Hillary led the uprising in Benghazi?

Bullshit. Democrats defend Muslims all the time. Ask any Muslim what they think of gays. In the Middle East, gays are executed, all because Islam tells them so.

Muslims, not a murderer who happens to be Muslim.

I'm gay and have many friends who are Muslim. Do you live in America?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah right.

A lot of Muslims in America will pretend that they are liberals and tolerate gays, but none of them will do anything to protect you from their radical relatives.

Yeah right.

A lot of Muslims in America will pretend that they are liberals and tolerate gays, but none of them will do anything to protect you from their radical relatives.

And you know this how? Tell the truth, you don't know any Muslims do you?

no...it is a democrat thing...racism is the core of the democrat party........every core group of the democrat party, is openly and proudly racist...and it's leaders are racist as well
Democrats are the party of hate and bigotry. Look how they treat any minority, black, Latino, gay person who espouses conservative ideals. They viciously attack them because in the mind of democrats, you don't leave the plantation.

Could you point out the "democrats defending muslim terrorists"? Name names.

no...it is a democrat thing...racism is the core of the democrat party........every core group of the democrat party, is openly and proudly racist...and it's leaders are racist as well
Democrats are the party of hate and bigotry. Look how they treat any minority, black, Latino, gay person who espouses conservative ideals. They viciously attack them because in the mind of democrats, you don't leave the plantation.
Aren't you viciously attacking anyone who espouses liberal ideas?

Could you point out the "democrats defending muslim terrorists"? Name names
Barrack Hussein Obama and Hillary Rodham Clinton are bringing in 250,000 UNVETTED Muslims from The Middle East. They refuse to close the borders, thus allowing more terrorists to sneak in with the Mexicans.

Could you point out the "democrats defending muslim terrorists"? Name names.

the ones who blamed the NRA, christians and anything other than muslim terrorism for the shooting in orlando......the ones who blamed homophobia for the shooting in Orlando......the ones who called the Fort Hood muslim terrorist attack workplace shooting.......those are the ones who defended the muslim terrorist...why? they don't want to offend muslims...so they pretend that muslim terrorism doesn't exist............

Aren't you viciously attacking anyone who espouses liberal ideas?
It's not hatred when you critize democrats who hate conservative blacks, gays, women and military.

Forum List

Back