Why has "COMPROMISE" become a dirty word to Republican Conservatives?

BREITBART ISN'T WAPO FIRST OF ALL.

WHAT THE KLOWNS TAKE OF THE ACTUAL WAPO ARTICLE DUMBFUKKK

Republicans are blaming Hillary Clinton for the ‘birther’ movement. That’s wishful thinking.

And more and more conservatives have settled on the Trump line that the questions about Obama's citizenship were so slimy that they obviously came from the Clinton camp. "The whole birther thing was started by the Hillary Clinton campaign in 2008 against Barack Obama," Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Tex.) confidently told Yahoo News this summer.

The problem: This is simply not true. Clinton's campaign, one of the most thoroughly dissected in modern history, never raised questions about the future president's citizenship. The idea that it did is based largely on a series of disconnected actions by supporters of Clinton, mostly in the months between Obama's reaction to the Jeremiah Wright story and the Democratic National Convention. I know, because I spent/wasted quite a lot of time covering this stuff.

Republicans are blaming Hillary Clinton for the ‘birther’ movement. That’s wishful thinking.

FUKKN MORONS
Read this.

What Weigel found and re-reported was astounding, details many of us had forgotten or never heard of, including a 2007 bombshell memo from the Clinton campaign’s chief strategist.
Here are the facts:
More than a full year before anyone would hear of Orly Taitz, the Birther strategy was first laid out in the Penn memo.
The “othering” foundation was built subliminally by the Clinton campaign itself.
Democrats and Clinton campaign surrogates did the dirtiest of the dirty work: openly spread the Birther lies.
Staffers in Hillary’s actual campaign used email to spread the lies among other Democrats (this was a Democrat primary after all — so that is the only well you needed to poison a month before a primary).
The campaign released the turban photo.
Hillary herself used “60 Minutes” to further stoke these lies.
Bombshell: 'Washington Post' Confirms Hillary Clinton Started the Birther Movement - Breitbart

OK I get it, YOU are a brain dead right wing zombie. Got it!

images
Yes, you get it, but you're not gonna admit it.

Oh right, that there is ZERO proof Hill started it BUT TONS AND TONS of evidence the right wingers and TeaTards propagated it and used it to push their low informed base!
I provided a link from MSNBC that admitted Hillary's campaign staff started it and supporters spread it.
Huge difference between supporters and campaign staff

Anyone can be a supporter

Read this.

What Weigel found and re-reported was astounding, details many of us had forgotten or never heard of, including a 2007 bombshell memo from the Clinton campaign’s chief strategist.
Here are the facts:
More than a full year before anyone would hear of Orly Taitz, the Birther strategy was first laid out in the Penn memo.
The “othering” foundation was built subliminally by the Clinton campaign itself.
Democrats and Clinton campaign surrogates did the dirtiest of the dirty work: openly spread the Birther lies.
Staffers in Hillary’s actual campaign used email to spread the lies among other Democrats (this was a Democrat primary after all — so that is the only well you needed to poison a month before a primary).
Bombshell: 'Washington Post' Confirms Hillary Clinton Started the Birther Movement - Breitbart

images

Oh right, that there is ZERO proof Hill started it BUT TONS AND TONS of evidence the right wingers and TeaTards propagated it and used it to push their low informed base!
I provided a link from MSNBC that admitted Hillary's campaign staff started it and supporters spread it.

NO YOU DIDN'T DUMBFUKK

AGAIN:

Na, she did and her child molesting husband was/is mad about Obama pointing it out.
He mentioned it several times campaigning for her in 08'...

Last edited:
Tax, print, spend and borrow.
========

Yes the Democratic party = Tax and Spend ( otherwise known as Pay as You Go or " personal responsibilitity " )

Republican Party = Deadbeat Party that refuses to pay any taxes to pay the bills for the wars they started. They push the bills onto your children and grandchildren to pay + INTEREST because they refuse to pay more taxes to pay their bills.
You forgot print...
Printed paper is good for fire starter... That about it.

Hashtag the country is broke
We are the wealthiest country on earth....how can we be broke?

========

Yes the Democratic party = Tax and Spend ( otherwise known as Pay as You Go or " personal responsibilitity " )

Republican Party = Deadbeat Party that refuses to pay any taxes to pay the bills for the wars they started. They push the bills onto your children and grandchildren to pay + INTEREST because they refuse to pay more taxes to pay their bills.
You forgot print...

You ever hear of a fiscal gap?? We owe many, many times more than we could ever pay back... In fact there is not enough wealth in the history of the world to cover what is owed on debt and UNFUNDED LIABILITYS.

Embrace the suck

Read this.

Here are the facts:

images

Huge difference between supporters and campaign staff

Anyone can be a supporter
Her staff initiated the information. Man, you lefties are so dishonest and corrupt. You'll spend all day lying and deflecting corruption. Sad.

========

You forgot print...

Do you believe all the money in the United States belongs to the government?

Government programs don't help the poor, it subsidizes them. Education and jobs help the poor.

Feeding the hungry, housing the homeless, caring for the sick does not help them?

Only to conservatives

People need personal responsibility and jobs, not handouts as a first step
That is a great idea!

Let's get republicans to bring back the jobs that have left poor neighborhoods. Then we can watch the personal responsibility come gushing back

Everything to you is something for someone else to do, ay comrade big guy?
Winner, winner chicken dinner!

You come back as I expected

Your response to poverty is.....Get a job
When I respond, there are no jobs they will have to be brought in

You respond......Not my problem

That's not exactly what I said, Holmes

Show me what a man will kill and die for and I will show you what he cares about. Show me what a man will not kill or die for and I will and I will show you what he cares not a whit about.

That is as much a Political statement as a Physical or Philosophical one. If anyonr is,truly willing to compromise, then the subject of the discussion means nothing to them.
when 1 side gets everything they want and the other side gets shit,then you have problems with the side who got nothing......when 2 sides give a little and get a little and agree they can live with it....you will only have problems with the asswipes on both sides who want it all their way or nothing....in our current political arena the asswipes would be the far right and left.....

So what have the Republicans got since Obama got elected?
i dont know why dont you ask one.....all i said was what a compromise is and who the assholes are who are fucking things up for everyone else because those fuckers only want what they want and if you dont like it....tough shit....

Show me what a man will kill and die for and I will show you what he cares about. Show me what a man will not kill or die for and I will and I will show you what he cares not a whit about.

That is as much a Political statement as a Physical or Philosophical one. If anyonr is,truly willing to compromise, then the subject of the discussion means nothing to them.
when 1 side gets everything they want and the other side gets shit,then you have problems with the side who got nothing......when 2 sides give a little and get a little and agree they can live with it....you will only have problems with the asswipes on both sides who want it all their way or nothing....in our current political arena the asswipes would be the far right and left.....

So what have the Republicans got since Obama got elected?
i dont know why dont you ask one.....all i said was what a compromise is and who the assholes are who are fucking things up for everyone else because those fuckers only want what they want and if you dont like it....tough shit....

You're the one claiming they have benefited from compromise. Now produce some evidence.

Last edited:
Compromise requires both parties to give up something. The last time a small piece of the government stopped functioning, the House Republicans passed bills funding everything in the government except ONE program. Reid and Obama refused to compromise anything, choosing to shut down rather than hammer out a legislative compromise.

NSNBC admitted Hillary was the first one to question his nationality. Now you've got a problem.

Hillary Clinton denies starting birther theory

"But there’s no evidence the Clinton campaign itself was behind the conspiracy theories."
Of course not. She's never responsible for anything. Her handlers make sure of that. Democrats have refined not being responsible to an art.

true, but they, (the democrat Masters) know they have all their tools/sheep in their base of low info voters, like on here who will come in and lie and spin for them. they play them for fools while laughing their asses off at them. it's some stuff watching them spin for them

Compromise requires both parties to give up something. The last time a small piece of the government stopped functioning, the House Republicans passed bills funding everything in the government except ONE program. Reid and Obama refused to compromise anything, choosing to shut down rather than hammer out a legislative compromise.

That's sadly hilarious and totally out of context. NaziCons try to legislate by "selectively" shutting down certain government programs important to Democrats and our Democratic president - then try to blame Democrats.

========

You forgot print...

By any standard of measurement, when one owes $17 Trillion dollars, one is definitely BROKE.

========

You forgot print...

By any standard of measurement, when one owes $17 Trillion dollars, one is definitely BROKE.

debt-and-gdp-main6.png

========

You forgot print...

debt-and-gdp-main6.png

So???

========

You forgot print...

debt-and-gdp-main6.png

So???

BIG NUMBERS SHOULDN'T SCARE YOU BUBBA.

Hint ECONOMISTS measure it via percentage of GDP, think the US was "broke" after WW2 also?

Besides hate talk radio and Faux Entertainment, you ever hear anyone today worried about the debt created since Reagan/Dubya gutted taxes (revenues)??

Yes, UNLESS we get back to where Carter/Clinton had US (basically 20% of GDP), there IS a problem, but UNTIL we completely get out of the Dubya/GOP hole they dug US into, it's not much concern!

That's sadly hilarious and totally out of context. NaziCons try to legislate by "selectively" shutting down certain government programs important to Democrats and our Democratic president - then try to blame Democrats.

YES you are right! Important to Democrats but worthless to the rest of the country! So what the hell is wrong with that???
Case in point is Planned Parenthood!
NOT ONE person has provided me with proof that all the 300,000+ abortions done per year by PP are done in separate facilities by separate employees paid directly
out of NON-FEDERAL FUNDS. No one has shown that federal tax dollars are co-mingled with non-tax dollars to pay abortion expenses.
Until that happens I would support NOT funding PP because they are in direct violation of the HYDE Amendment which states:

1. In U.S. politics, the Hyde Amendment is a legislative provision barring the use of certain federal funds to pay for abortions with exceptions for incest and rape. It is not a permanent law, rather it is a "rider" that, in various forms, has been routinely attached to annual appropriations bills since 1976.
    Hyde Amendment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyde_Amendment

You forgot print...

debt-and-gdp-main6.png

So???

BIG NUMBERS SHOULDN'T SCARE YOU BUBBA.

Hint ECONOMISTS measure it via percentage of GDP, think the US was "broke" after WW2 also?

Besides hate talk radio and Faux Entertainment, you ever hear anyone today worried about the debt created since Reagan/Dubya gutted taxes (revenues)??

Yes, UNLESS we get back to where Carter/Clinton had US (basically 20% of GDP), there IS a problem, but UNTIL we completely get out of the Dubya/GOP hole they dug US into, it's not much concern!

After WW II we didn't have huge unfunded liabilities like SS and Medicare.

What's the problem with current Republican leaders: 1) They don't want to govern or 2) they don't know how to govern?

Forum List

Back