🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why has no one in the vast conspiracy that stole Trump's "Landslide!" in 2020 been identified or prosecuted?

The answer is totally obvious. For lack of any reasonable explanation like they lost, it must be the work of that slippery bitch and super duper criminal mastermind Hillary Clinton. The Banana Bunch knows she is the guiltiest free person in the world with all those murders, child raping and other Pizza/Satan related activities that she had gotten away with, she must be the ringleader in this vast multi state conspiracy as well.
but Hillary claims she won too, so does gore, and plenty of others

Sure she does. Why accept reality when Faux New says you don't have too.

Libs cannot answer the question.

WHY DID THE PA LEGISLATURE BREAK THE LAW AND CHANGE VOTING LAWS WITHOUT CHANGING THE PA CONSTITUTION?

Why do cats have two tails? You are posting same bs loaded question.

Cite the case where it was ACTUALLY established that a law was broken by PA legislature. You can't, because there isn't.

• The Pennsylvania Constitution sets specific reasons that voters can vote absentee, such as illness. It does not explicitly forbid mail-in voting.
  • In October 2019, the Pennsylvania General Assembly passed Act 77 to permit no-excuse, mail-in voting
  • The state Supreme Court rejected a lawsuit challenging the law after the election, concluding it was untimely.

But EVEN IF everything you said is true, EVEN IF, you can somehow establish Trump should have won the PA. He still LOST THE ELECTION, since PA EC points is not enough to give him a win. So if this is the entirety of your " DEY STOLE ELECTION" then you have NOTHING.

Last edited:
There is no controlling legal authority that isn't in on it.
The FBI was in on it.
All three Trump Supreme Court picks were in on it.
MIke Pence was in on it.
Fox News was in on it
. *

Yeah! Let's go with that!
What could go wrong if we all adopted that reasoned, thoughtful, and articulate analysis?

I love this bar.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* I am relieved the poster didn't finger my community's police chief and mayor as being in on it. I know those guys really well, and think they are the finest of people.....not to mention really good leaders and administrators of public service. So I'm relieved that poster 'EMH' didn't include them in his dragnet of miscreants.

WHY DID THE PA LEGISLATURE BREAK THE LAW AND CHANGE VOTING LAWS WITHOUT CHANGING THE PA CONSTITUTION?

Cite the case where it was ACTUALLY established that a law was broken by PA legislature.

So now "case law" is the law of the land and not the Constitution.

My God you fascists are sick

There is no controlling legal authority that isn't in on it.
The FBI was in on it.
All three Trump Supreme Court picks were in on it.
MIke Pence was in on it.
Fox News was in on it
. *

Yeah! Let's go with that!
What could go wrong if we all adopted that reasoned, thoughtful, and articulate analysis?

I love this bar.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* I am relieved the poster didn't finger my community's police chief and mayor as being in on it. I know those guys really well, and think they are the finest of people.....not to mention really good leaders and administrators of public service. So I'm relieved that poster 'EMH' didn't include them in his dragnet of miscreants.

Ditto

Cite the case where it was ACTUALLY established that a law was broken by PA legislature.

Moron, so long as it's consistent with the Constitution, state legislatures can rightfully enact changes to voting rules.

PA legislature passed mail-in voting in 2019 and it wasn't untill Trump lost, a whole year later, did anyone actually object to it....because you are just a buch of LOSERS in search of excuse, desperately trying to find something to hang your baseless "stolen election" hats.

Trump and his horde of lawyers failed to establish that PA legislature did anything wrong, but you online dolts think you know the law better?

Last edited:
The vary reason that voter fraud crimes are not prosecuted is the reason they will continue.

The vary reason that voter fraud crimes are not prosecuted is the reason they will continue.

Ignoramus, absolutely voter fraud cases are prosecuted:

Here is a rightwing source for you:

Moron, so long as it's consistent with the Constitution, state legislatures can rightfully enact changes to voting rules.

PA legislature passed mail-in voting in 2019 and it wasn't untill Trump lost, a whole year later, did anyone actually object to it....because you are just a buch of LOSERS in search of excuse, desperately trying to find something to hang your baseless "stolen election" hats.

Trump and his horde of lawyers failed to establish that PA legislature did anything wrong, but you online dolts think you know the law better?

Talk about a moron. My point was that you think case law is more important than the Constitution. You learned to "read" (sic) in government schools, huh?

You also don't know what a "voter roll" is ... or how to spell it, LOL. And in the same sentence you called me the "moron" ...

Trump lives on in your head for free ...

That's why fascist Democrats eliminated the ability to match votes with voters, you were tired of pretending you're not stealing elections.

But then you're the Nazi party who impeached Trump twice. First for trying to "steal" the election, then the second time for suggesting elections can be stolen.

You'd be funny other than your violent fascism

There was concern about cheating for years.

That's why fascist Democrats eliminated the ability to match votes with voters, you were tired of pretending you're not stealing elections.

But then you're the Nazi party who impeached Trump twice. First for trying to "steal" the election, then the second time for suggesting elections can be stolen.

Great scam the Democrats had.

They got China Joe's buddies to release the Wuhan virus that caused a worldwide pandemic. It not only put a major dent in Trump's great economy but it allowed the Democrats the opportunity for massive voter fraud by unverified mail in ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts.

The Chicoms got rid of a US President that put American interest ahead of theirs with their man in the White House and the Democrats got control of the Treasury. Sweet deal for all the bad guys.

We thought the Russia Russia Russia bullshit by the Democrats was the Cat's Meow in dirty tricks but this unverified mail ballot scam beat that ten days to Sunday.

It is perfectly clear that all Biden supporters hate truth, justice, and America.

What "cheating"? PA legislature allowed mail-in voting in 2019. No one challenged it as somehow unconstitutional untill Trump lost at the end of 2020.

Last edited:

Talk about a moron. My point was that you think case law is more important than the Constitution. You learned to "read" (sic) in government schools, huh?

You also don't know what a "voter roll" is ... or how to spell it, LOL. And in the same sentence you called me the "moron" ...

Trump lives on in your head for free ...

You point was bs. Trump and his lawyers had all the legal opportunities to challenge election rules in PA, they failed to make their case and what you nutters claim here about Constitutionality of state legulatures allowing people to vote by mail is ignorant garbage.

It was constitutional to mail-in PA votes in 2020 and it is still constitutional today.

Great scam the Democrats had.

They got China Joe's buddies to release the Wuhan virus that caused a worldwide pandemic. It not only put a major dent in Trump's great economy but it allowed the Democrats the opportunity for massive voter fraud by unverified mail in ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts.

The Chicoms got rid of a US President that put American interest ahead of theirs with their man in the White House and the Democrats got control of the Treasury. Sweet deal for all the bad guys.

We thought the Russia Russia Russia bullshit by the Democrats was the Cat's Meow in dirty tricks but this unverified mail ballot scam beat that ten days to Sunday.

Daaamn man. You are one seriously crazy nut.

Trump could have had 60% approval and easy re-election if he actually stepped up and effectively lead America through the Covid-19 crisis. He tells you bullshit about something being stolen from him, because he is not man enough to admit that it was his own failures that cost him the election.

t_581f0a0a1ca341b6a678be9ba50b3f19_name_20200406_Trumpad_1.jpg

Last edited:
Trump won the election. However, the filthy Democrats stole it from him with the scam of unverified mail in ballots counted in Democrat controlled swing districts.

Democrats may not know anything about Economics, History, Climate Science, Biology, Ethics or the Constitution but they are amazing damn good crooks.

What "cheating"? PA legislature allowed mail-in voting in 2019. No one challenged it as somehow unconstitutional untill Trump lost at the end of 2020.

The issue isn't "mail in" voting and you know it, lying fascist

Forum List

Back