Why has Obama not done anything about Baltimore riots

I agree. People have a right to be angry. Very angry.

But if you think for one minute that this is about Cops being punks and bullies, you are delusional.

This is about scumbag dimocraps riling up their base.

Period

It's why they're importing professional protesters from Ferguson, Occupy and even St Skittles.

dimocraps have always, and will always be, scumbags.
You are brain mush, a paid poster, nothing more, with no cred.

Death penalty for looting? Seems a bit harsh
If we shot people for sh p plifting, that would probably cut down on shoplifting too.
False analogy. Looting by the hundreds is not shop lifting.

You can keep saying that I am equating the two all you want. Doesn't make it true. You can cut down on any crime by shooting on sight. Doesn't make it the right thing to do.

What about the 15-year old kid who is watching everyone come out of that store with stuff and so he goes in and takes a few packs of smokes? Kill him? Seriously?
:lol: Yes, it does, and you are wrong. You shop lifting in stealth is not even a difference of kind much less degree, when compared to 100s who are burning, thieving, and looting. The best way is to use drones to spill hell fire on the looters. Same with the bad guys overseas who risk their children to hell fire. Tough on the kid.

Thank God that is a minority position
Why?

Pretty stupid pismoe, you say you won't talk race and then talk race.
punk rioters and hip hoppin supporters of mrobama are inclusive descriptions 'nodog' !! I said nothing about race as I've found that many diverse races of punks and hip hoppers have supported mrobama .

No dead blacks, no riots. Problem solved.

So, you encourage these kinds of riots? You are scum, beneath scum.
Encourage riots? Well of course, I know I do. I constantly encourage people to riot. Who doesn't enjoy a good riot?

You can shove the sarcasm, smartass.
Begs the question: Why are you guys all so fucking stupid and dishonest all the time?
Because they are from the low IQ far right and libertarian wings.

Encourage riots? Well of course, I know I do. I constantly encourage people to riot. Who doesn't enjoy a good riot?

Begs the question: Why are you guys all so fucking stupid and dishonest all the time?

Which also begs the question:

Why are you being a troll?
Are you fucking kidding or what, the whole premise of this thread is to troll.

You WANT the federal government to intervene?

Will you guys please make up your minds?
when obama butts in, it is not needed, when he doesnt it is. This is not Ferguson, this is Baltimore.
Fortunately we can rely on the judgement of diplomats like yourself to decide when would be the most appropriate time for the President to intervene. I'd be very surprised if you hadn't already gotten a call from the White House seeking your advise.
Ahh another obama cock sucker :321:
Another FOX News educated simpleton.
Ahh another msnbc, cnn, nbc,cbs,abc, huffpo kool aid drinking obama bot.
Says the far right wing fool.

Holy shit! Why aren't there any smart ones? I've been doing this internet forum thing for a few months now and haven't run across any? Where are they hiding?

No. It's not. It's a pattern. Mike Brown and Eric Garner got his highness' royal entourage to visit their funerals, it appears Freddie Gray got the same treatment. Obama is essentially condoning this behavior. If you want a troll, he resides in the White House.

Holy shit! Why aren't there any smart ones? I've been doing this internet forum thing for a few months now and haven't run across any? Where are they hiding?

I've been posting in forums for five years. So it seems to me that smart people don't want to associate with trolls. I seem to be making that mistake, simply because I lack any other form of entertainment.

I've been posting in forums for five years. So it seems to me that smart people don't want to associate with trolls. I seem to be making that mistake, simply because I lack any other form of entertainment.
Cut off your mustache?

No. It's not. It's a pattern. Mike Brown and Eric Garner got his highness' royal entourage to visit their funerals, it appears Freddie Gray got the same treatment. Obama is essentially condoning this behavior. If you want a troll, he resides in the White House.
Oh I see, the theory here being that the President is deliberately fomenting racism and civil unrest because of his own racist hypocrisy. Does that sound about right professor?

Why has Obama not addressed the rioting in Baltimore? Please respond

He did. He sent a delegation to the man's funeral in order to give the riots his official blessing.

I'm glad he didn't come out and say that the guy could be his son, uncle, cousin or whatever. You're right that he more or less gave the riots his stamp of approval by sending a delegate. He couldn't even do that for the march in France against violence by extremists.

Now the new mayor of Baltimore said something about giving the rioters space to destroy. WTF? This stuff is encouraged. And those people walking out of CVS pharmacy with their loot probably don't give a crap about what happened to the guy. Just another excuse to set fires, attack people and steal shit. Maybe someone in Washington could address the fact that this sort of thuggery has become a "normal" response to every gripe these days.

It's cheap entertainment, sort of like making fun of kids who attend special ed classes.

It's cheap entertainment, sort of like making fun of kids who attend special ed classes.
look at limturd and fakey jakey jerking each other off......

Forum List

Back