Why has Obama not done anything about Baltimore riots

So after all this time, Baltimore pd hasn't said anything about why he was taken into custody or how his neck was broken?

Doesn't excuse this violence, but I can see why a lot of folks are angry.

I agree. People have a right to be angry. Very angry.

But if you think for one minute that this is about Cops being punks and bullies, you are delusional.

This is about scumbag dimocraps riling up their base.

Period

It's why they're importing professional protesters from Ferguson, Occupy and even St Skittles.

dimocraps have always, and will always be, scumbags.

Yeah right, it was the Democrats who broke the kid'so neck for eyeballing them. Your posts are generally just sad, stupid jokes. Up your game man.

Try a little reading comprehension, douchebag.

I said people have a right to be angry.

They also have a right to protest. I encourage it, in fact.

But this? This shit? The burning, looting, beating people up?

That's dimocrap scum at their finest. They are not only encouraging it, they are actively involved.

But you're too stupid to know that

But if you think for one minute that this is about Cops being punks and bullies, you are delusional.

Period

It's why they're importing professional protesters from Ferguson, Occupy and even St Skittles.

You are brain mush, a paid poster, nothing more, with no cred.

The irony of that post from a far left drone!

Just food for thought.....may be these riots is exactly what Benito Obama wants..... then he can declare martial law.... and be a proper dictator for life! :D

hey just saying :dunno:

So after all this time, Baltimore pd hasn't said anything about why he was taken into custody or how his neck was broken?

Doesn't excuse this violence, but I can see why a lot of folks are angry.

Period

Yeah right, it was the Democrats who broke the kid'so neck for eyeballing them. Your posts are generally just sad, stupid jokes. Up your game man.

Try a little reading comprehension, douchebag.

I said people have a right to be angry.

They also have a right to protest. I encourage it, in fact.

But this? This shit? The burning, looting, beating people up?

That's dimocrap scum at their finest. They are not only encouraging it, they are actively involved.

But you're too stupid to know that
Your conclusion that democrats or whomever are doing this proves you are mush brain.

Just food for thought.....may be these riots is exactly what Benito Obama wants..... then he can declare martial law.... and be a proper dictator for life! :Dhey just saying :dunno:
You eating the same mush as edge?

Oblama did talk to the mayor and gov..They told Oblama that there is no crisis and marshal law is not needed, the NG is standing by...That is the chain of command in action... Now blame Oblama for that recalled ice cream..

You can keep saying that I am equating the two all you want. Doesn't make it true. You can cut down on any crime by shooting on sight. Doesn't make it the right thing to do.

What about the 15-year old kid who is watching everyone come out of that store with stuff and so he goes in and takes a few packs of smokes? Kill him? Seriously?

Why has Obama not addressed the rioting in Baltimore? Please respond
You WANT the federal government to intervene?

Will you guys please make up your minds?
They sure had a different attitude about federal help with Katrina..
I was not aware the outburst in Baltimore was on the same level of death and destruction of Hurricane Katrina!

And you are utterly without class. First making light of those who died during the hurricane, but making light of a dangerous situation in Baltimore. There are law abiding citizens locked in their own homes right now because the Mayor and the Governor of Maryland are refusing to take control of the city.

Shame on you!

You can keep saying that I am equating the two all you want. Doesn't make it true. You can cut down on any crime by shooting on sight. Doesn't make it the right thing to do.

What about the 15-year old kid who is watching everyone come out of that store with stuff and so he goes in and takes a few packs of smokes? Kill him? Seriously?
:lol: Yes, it does, and you are wrong. You shop lifting in stealth is not even a difference of kind much less degree, when compared to 100s who are burning, thieving, and looting. The best way is to use drones to spill hell fire on the looters. Same with the bad guys overseas who risk their children to hell fire. Tough on the kid.

So what do the geniuses with a black man in their custody begging for medical attention decide would be a good idea? Hey, let's not buckle him in a seat belt and for fuck's sake let's not get this man a doctor. Nobody will give a shit if he dies.

You most certainly would give a shit if police officers die.

Forum List

Back