Why hasn’t the FBI raided Hillary Clinton’s Attorneys Office?

Why? She's already been thoroughly investigated - and cleared of any wrongdoing. BTW, can you name any of her attorneys without researching?

Why? She's already been thoroughly investigated

Her investigations haven't even begun toad-boy. They were all blocked by continuous interference from the DOJ and FBI continuously refusing and dragging their feet in turning over essential documents. There are many that still haven't been released after YEARS of waiting!

Equiring minds WANT to know!
After 30 years of harassing that poor woman, Republicans have everything they could possibly want to know.
What they want is something that never happened and never will.
Republicans just have to give it up. They targeted an innocent woman. But they are so sure there is something there, they just can't give it up.

because there wanst probable cause - no warrant

you inquiring idiot.

There was tons of probable cause, moron. 33,000 deleted emails were probably cause.

Last edited:

Why should they? As payback for raiding Cohen’s office? Is that how you think they should behave?
NO, that's called "equal treatment under law." If our system of justice wasn't thoroughly corrupt, then Hillary would have gotten the same treatment that all of Herr Mewler's targets are getting. She would have been rousted out of bed at 6:30 in the morning by a gang of FBI thugs, and then her home searched and all her documents, computers and storage devices confiscated.

Because she is a Clinton and probably threatens/bribes those who could hold her accountable.

Unlike Donald Trump, Clinton has never told the press her attorneys violated ethics rules and broke the law.

Trump threw Cohen directly under the Mueller bus when he said that he knew nothing about the Stormy Daniels NDA or the payment.
Very true. If Stormy Daniels didn't have a fling with Trump, then why would Cohen pay out any money? Surely she didn't know 10 years earlier Trump would be running in 2016 and try to extort Trump.

Unlike Donald Trump, Clinton has never told the press her attorneys violated ethics rules and broke the law.

Trump threw Cohen directly under the Mueller bus when he said that he knew nothing about the Stormy Daniels NDA or the payment.
Very true. If Stormy Daniels didn't have a fling with Trump, then why would Cohen pay out any money? Surely she didn't know 10 years earlier Trump would be running in 2016 and try to extort Trump.
Is that what you call what she is doing 10 years later, (extortion) ? You are correct, but it could also be called blackmailing a sitting president.

Raid the office for what ?

What does it matter? In another thread you thought it was okay for Trump's attorney's office to be raided because it's no big deal if he had nothing to hide.

This is why I hate partisans on both sides of the aisle.

Your excuse why it's okay to raid Trump's attorney is a dangerous reason, it is just as dangerous as the right using the same excuse to raid Hillary's attorney.

The right went after Bill Clinton because they wanted revenge for the left going after Richard Nixon. The left went after George Bush, the right went after Barrack Obama and now the left is going after Trump.

Dig up dirt and we will continue to attract scum for candidates.

How many times did Al Gore call for George Bush to be "Locked up"? How many times did Al Gore accuse Bush of being a Criminal?

I give up. How many? News to me that GW Bush was a criminal needing locked up?! Hillary on the other hand is right next to John Gotti as a mobster. Thank you Donald for trying to reign in the Klinton Kriminal Kueen.
:cuckoo:
you are bat shit crazy! :rofl::rofl:

you sound completely crazy spilling those lies!! you don't even know the difference between fact or fiction!!!! holy smokes! turn fox off and stay away from infowars, the gateway pundit and true pundit, and trump's twitter feed, for goodness sake! :lol:

What does it matter? In another thread you thought it was okay for Trump's attorney's office to be raided because it's no big deal if he had nothing to hide.

Your excuse why it's okay to raid Trump's attorney is a dangerous reason, it is just as dangerous as the right using the same excuse to raid Hillary's attorney.

The right went after Bill Clinton because they wanted revenge for the left going after Richard Nixon. The left went after George Bush, the right went after Barrack Obama and now the left is going after Trump.

How many times did Al Gore call for George Bush to be "Locked up"? How many times did Al Gore accuse Bush of being a Criminal?

I give up. How many? News to me that GW Bush was a criminal needing locked up?! Hillary on the other hand is right next to John Gotti as a mobster. Thank you Donald for trying to reign in the Klinton Kriminal Kueen.

you sound completely crazy spilling those lies!! you don't even know the difference between fact or fiction!!!! holy smokes! turn fox off and stay away from infowars, the gateway pundit and true pundit, and trump's twitter feed, for goodness sake! :lol:
Trumpism is a cult with it's own reality.

Trumpism is a cult with it's own reality.
you ain't kidding! And they don't even know it!!! :eek: that's the sad part!

No probable cause because she's done nothing illegal.
Destroyed evidence every time she was caught
No evidence, so it must have been destroyed? With that kind of logic no wonder they can't get a warrant. Maroons!!! :laugh2:
Not what I said....dumbass....we know she was trafficking in classified info on her server and probably Huma was too since they found some on her laptop. We know her and Obama were arming isis, .....

You still believe all that crap, don't you? Ha Ha Ha

I could care less if anyone believes me or not. But The Clintons were part of the Mena Arkansas Cocaine and gun running ring, ran by THE CIA.

They will never get busted for anything, and this is part of the reason why they are so crooked, because they know they won't get busted. Oh, they'll get harassed for a "show" if it is something big and there is public pressure to do something about it, but they always get a slap on the wrist at worst.

Why do you think Mueller won't even look at Fusion GPS or COIE law firm?
He was probably told, umm,....

"Mr. Mueller, so you understand, you can't look too far in to Fusion GPS, or COIE Law Firm or The Clinton Campaign, because it's a matter of National Security. In fact, it'd be better for your overall health if you never even glanced that way. I also would not pry too far in to The DNC server or Pakistani Hackers Clinton and The DNC had working for them. BTW, there was a reason we killed Seth Rich just outside your door step...and that too was in The Interest of National Securit,."

Then of course there is The Clinton Body Count which people think is all about Bill's Infidelities and General Corruption of The Clintons....but it all goes back to things that happened at Mena Arkansas and that operation. They have immunity, and anyone that knows anything about that operation, and who anyone feels cannot be trusted, usually commits suicide with a chainsaw, or shoots themselves in the back of the head 3 or 4 times.

This movie here might give you a taste of what went on, but it doesn't even touch how big and broad and deep this operation went. The Clintons and their bank, and White Water was a major part of it, but it is barely even mentioned in the movie.

images

When you see all the cash flowing in to that town and they show you the bank that is holding all of this money, that is The Clinton's Bank, and Tom Cruise was The Clinton's Bag man in this movie. When you look at The White Water scandals with Bank Fraud and Money Laundering, that was a cover up. They didn't even touch One One Hundredth of the money flowing through there.

People got sloppy, so the whole thing had to be cleaned up and shut down.
And then people started dying in boating accidents, falling on pencils, brake lines failing all over the damn place. Planes falling out of the skies. Research it. Amazing Operation, and even more amazing the things that happened after they shut the whole thing down.

Most crazy conspiracy theories are based on the narrative of a movie, or an old folk tale that the conspiracy nuts try to apply to real life.

Oh stop with the silly "THEY ARE BOTH THE SAME" crap. You know the crazy right wing is nuts, and nobody else is near the stupid they display.

Forum List

Back