Why hasn't Trump sent out an Executive Order demanding Obama's birth certificate?

Barrypuppet was gonna gimme 'yo monnnn-eey, Barrypuppet gonna save da worlds.....

Barrypuppet was gonna gimme free healthcare, Barrypuppet gonna save da worlds....

What happened to Barrrrrry-Puuuuuuppet.....Barrypuppet didn't change da worlds......

Barrypuppet's certificate of live birth has already been proven to be a fraudulent piece of badly done forgery and "Thank God to "GreyHound She's Gone"..as the old Roy Clark song remarked. Cleaning up after this commie pile of islamic shit is gonna require some serious work.....so sit down, STFU.

He's the president. I thought he was looking into it.
Give him time. It's time to force that Hawaiian Dept of Health registrar Alvin Onaka to come clean and produce the vault original 1961 long form birth certificate with the state raised seal, if it exists.

The more shit flinging SJWs do? The more they damage the brand of the leftard clown pose party.

Didn't you see the press conference?

The one where he took a tour of his hotel, paraded his military endorsements and after an hour, made a 30 second statement saying it was over AND not taking questions?

The media loved it, he bent them over so hard they still can't walk right.

Obama? I know that name from somewhere.

Dear rdean because according to historical interpretations,
it was eventually agreed that as long as the MOTHER was a US citizen, then the child is also.
So Obama's mother being a US citizen is enough to establishing citizenship by THAT interpretation.

Many others still interpret "natural born" to mean the child must be born in the US.
So you would have to establish that first, before arguments could be made that his birth certificate even matters. By the other interpretation, it does not. (it used to be the FATHER had to a US citizen, and then later it was added that the MOTHER could be as well and still count.)

NOTE: If anything, Indonesia can complain that Obama's mother defrauded them.
If Obama had his education covered as an Indonesian citizen, then he should have renounced
his US citizenship. If he didn't then he abused their system to get covered without being a citizen there.
He can't have it both ways. If he claimed Indonesian citizenship to get in school there, he
should have gone through a process to reclaim his US citizenship afterwards. So that has been contested.

Obama? I know that name from somewhere.

Dear rdean because according to historical interpretations,
it was eventually agreed that as long as the MOTHER was a US citizen, then the child is also.
So Obama's mother being a US citizen is enough to establishing citizenship by THAT interpretation.

Many others still interpret "natural born" to mean the child must be born in the US.
So you would have to establish that first, before arguments could be made that his birth certificate even matters. By the other interpretation, it does not. (it used to be the FATHER had to a US citizen, and then later it was added that the MOTHER could be as well and still count.)

NOTE: If anything, Indonesia can complain that Obama's mother defrauded them.
If Obama had his education covered as an Indonesian citizen, then he should have renounced
his US citizenship. If he didn't then he abused their system to get covered without being a citizen there.
He can't have it both ways. If he claimed Indonesian citizenship to get in school there, he
should have gone through a process to reclaim his US citizenship afterwards. So that has been contested.
We are not a matriarchal society. If either parent is a US citizen then the child is a natural born US citizen.

The one where he took a tour of his hotel, paraded his military endorsements and after an hour, made a 30 second statement saying it was over AND not taking questions?

Trump finally admits it: 'President Barack Obama was born in the United States' - CNNPolitics.com

The issue is dead dean and you are aware of that. Not that reality seems to matter to you anymore.

Trump finally admits it: 'President Barack Obama was born in the United States' - CNNPolitics.com

The issue is dead dean and you are aware of that. Not that reality seems to matter to you anymore.
Trump and the GOP spent 8 years on it. They couldn't possibly be convinced. Just in the interest of historical accuracy, I think they should go ahead and settle it until they are satisfied. Otherwise, the entire world knows Republicans as being a bunch of racists.

Oh, and what happened to that Russian investigation?

Trump and the GOP spent 8 years on it. They couldn't possibly be convinced. Just in the interest of historical accuracy, I think they should go ahead and settle it until they are satisfied. Otherwise, the entire world knows Republicans as being a bunch of racists.

Oh, and what happened to that Russian investigation?

Rdean you lost, they already said he was born in america, watch his press conference.

It's his first week, we'll get into Russia, Clinton and unsecured emails, once Sessions is confirmed.

The more shit flinging SJWs do? The more they damage the brand of the leftard clown pose party.

I know I encourage them to protest more, destroy more property and piss even more people off.

They are really clueless.....the left is a giant cult.

Forum List

Back