Why hasn't Trump sent out an Executive Order demanding Obama's birth certificate?

Trump got his mileage out of being a Birther, and after he won the nomination, he threw Birthers under the bus and announced he was no longer a Birther.

Trump spent 5 years promoting himself while deligetimizing the President.

Now Trump will spend the next 4 years complaining about anyone who questions his legibility.

Trump got his mileage out of being a Birther, and after he won the nomination, he threw Birthers under the bus and announced he was no longer a Birther.

Now Trump will spend the next 4 years complaining about anyone who questions his legibility.
And the left here (as well as you if I remember correctly) called him out on such nonsense yet they are doing the exact same shit now that he is president.

IOW, they are doing exactly what they are blaming Trump for. Hypocrisy is ugly on anyone.

He's the president. I thought he was looking into it.

Didn't you see the press conference?

The one where he took a tour of his hotel, paraded his military endorsements and after an hour, made a 30 second statement saying it was over AND not taking questions?

The media loved it, he bent them over so hard they still can't walk right.
Trump finally admits it: 'President Barack Obama was born in the United States' - CNNPolitics.com

The issue is dead dean and you are aware of that. Not that reality seems to matter to you anymore.
Trump and the GOP spent 8 years on it. They couldn't possibly be convinced. Just in the interest of historical accuracy, I think they should go ahead and settle it until they are satisfied. Otherwise, the entire world knows Republicans as being a bunch of racists.

Oh, and what happened to that Russian investigation?

Nothing. It was all a dog and pony show for you leftists. Now that Trump is President, you'll likely never hear about the Putin thing again.

He's the president. I thought he was looking into it.

You must have missed it. Obama is not the president anymore!

The God-Emperor is busy making America great, he has no time for your whiny concerns.

He will sign it right after the Executive Order declaring his tax returns to be nonreleasable

And the left here (as well as you if I remember correctly) called him out on such nonsense yet they are doing the exact same shit now that he is president.

IOW, they are doing exactly what they are blaming Trump for. Hypocrisy is ugly on anyone.

I certainly have called Trump out for his 5 years attempting to deligitimize the President.

After Trump was elected, I wished him well on these boards- and still have a (fainter by each day) hope that he will turn out to be a great President.

Trump spent 5 years trying to deligitimize our legally elected President. It is amusing watching him whine now when others do it to him.

Forum List

Back