Why hasn't Trump sent out an Executive Order demanding Obama's birth certificate?

He stated during the campaign he was done with the birth certificate. Hillary started it. He finished it.

Why would he waste his time on something he says he already finished?

And quite frankly who cares at this point? They are about as relevant as trumps tax returns.

He's the president. I thought he was looking into it.

Didn't you see the press conference?

The one where he took a tour of his hotel, paraded his military endorsements and after an hour, made a 30 second statement saying it was over AND not taking questions?

The media loved it, he bent them over so hard they still can't walk right.
Trump finally admits it: 'President Barack Obama was born in the United States' - CNNPolitics.com

The issue is dead dean and you are aware of that. Not that reality seems to matter to you anymore.
Trump and the GOP spent 8 years on it. They couldn't possibly be convinced. Just in the interest of historical accuracy, I think they should go ahead and settle it until they are satisfied. Otherwise, the entire world knows Republicans as being a bunch of racists.

Oh, and what happened to that Russian investigation?

Nothing. It was all a dog and pony show for you leftists. Now that Trump is President, you'll likely never hear about the Putin thing again.

Probably not- President Trump likely will make sure that the intelligence agencies don't look into that. And I doubt the Republicans in Congress will.

Russia is our friend now- we can't have anyone talking about how they tried to influence our election.

He stated during the campaign he was done with the birth certificate. Hillary started it. He finished it.

And quite frankly who cares at this point? They are about as relevant as trumps tax returns.

LOL- and he 'finished it' how? By saying he was done after 5 years of claiming that President Obama was not legitimately the President?

LOL- and he 'finished it' how? By saying he was done after 5 years of claiming that President Obama was not legitimately the President?

I assume by having Obama produce the certificate.

But who the heck really cares

Oh its just fun to remind everyone that Trump used Birthers like cheap whores.

President Obama produced his second birth certificate in 2011.

Donald Trump kept Birthering until he won the Republican nomination in 2016.

And that is when he 'finished' it- by suddenly pivoting away from Birthers.

He's the president. I thought he was looking into it.

Didn't you see the press conference?

The one where he took a tour of his hotel, paraded his military endorsements and after an hour, made a 30 second statement saying it was over AND not taking questions?

The media loved it, he bent them over so hard they still can't walk right.
Trump finally admits it: 'President Barack Obama was born in the United States' - CNNPolitics.com

The issue is dead dean and you are aware of that. Not that reality seems to matter to you anymore.
Trump and the GOP spent 8 years on it. They couldn't possibly be convinced. Just in the interest of historical accuracy, I think they should go ahead and settle it until they are satisfied. Otherwise, the entire world knows Republicans as being a bunch of racists.

Oh, and what happened to that Russian investigation?

Nothing. It was all a dog and pony show for you leftists. Now that Trump is President, you'll likely never hear about the Putin thing again.

Probably not- President Trump likely will make sure that the intelligence agencies don't look into that. And I doubt the Republicans in Congress will.

Russia is our friend now- we can't have anyone talking about how they tried to influence our election.

Actually I was talking about your beloved MSM. In their several attempts to hurt the Trump presidency, this too failed, so they let it go.

When did Trump "birther" it up after 2011? It was the media that taunted Trump about it this election--not Trump. He never brought it up until they did.

I don't really care about birthers. It was irrelevant when the Clintons started it. Irrelevant when trump continued it. And just plain stupid now.

Obama is gone. And I hope he goes and finds Christ and repents of the things he has done to screw this nation

Forum List

Back