Why hate the Jews?

Said1 said:
I really have nothing to contribute, other than RFLOFLPLEOE. That means I'm larfing on line.

You'd be suprised how often this question comes up in my daily life.:69:

Kathianne said:
Cute. Buddhist, Catholics, and more than a few Protestants. Some with much education, some with much self-education. None that just sputter their own thoughts with nothing to back themup.

Big bucks gets wonks of all colors and creeds elected. It's best to elect a wonk that can get you some sweet deals and keep secrets.

dilloduck said:
Big bucks gets wonks of all colors and creeds elected. It's best to elect a wonk that can get you some sweet deals and keep secrets.
There's a difference between skeptical and paranoid. There's a difference between synthesis and conspiracies.

Kathianne said:
There's a difference between skeptical and paranoid. There's a difference between synthesis and conspiracies.

The mesojigrancy of fantalittude is miphronic, to say the least.

dilloduck said:
Where it always is-----somewhere in the middle.
Again, you have zero, yet you kept asking for 'proof', which I gave. This is now over. Repetitious and boring. Closed.

Kathianne said:
Again, you have zero, yet you kept asking for 'proof', which I gave. This is now over. Repetitious and boring. Closed.

3 posts bitching about it closed. I re-opened. Waiting for all the new stuff you have to bring...

Kathianne said:

no--I don't have zero---the point I am trying to make is that there is no black and white here and the truth is that any group --no matter WHO it is--isn't all good or all bad. Arguing that a group is pure as the driven snow is just as loony as saying they are controlling everything and ruining America.
Emotion ALWAYS seems to over ride reason in a discussion regarding Jews.
That does NOT mean that there are not facts that are still unexplored or unexplained.

dilloduck said:
no--I don't have zero---the point I am trying to make is that there is no black and white here and the truth is that any group --no matter WHO it is--isn't all good or all bad. Arguing that a group is pure as the driven snow is just as loony as saying they are controlling everything and ruining America.
Emotion ALWAYS seems to over ride reason in a discussion regarding Jews.
That does NOT mean that there are not facts that are still unexplored or unexplained.
Just saying that everything is 'equal' and 'in the middle' doesn't make it so. I've posted I don't know how many links from stories of the past few days, arguing the opposit. You? 0. Yet you keep saying the same thing, over and over and asking for more 'proof.'

It's a boring thread, me getting links and you keep asking for. Then I say you bring 'nothing' and you say, 'it's in the middle.' Then we do it again.

Kathianne said:
Just saying that everything is 'equal' and 'in the middle' doesn't make it so. I've posted I don't know how many links from stories of the past few days, arguing the opposit. You? 0. Yet you keep saying the same thing, over and over and asking for more 'proof.'

It's a boring thread, me getting links and you keep asking for. Then I say you bring 'nothing' and you say, 'it's in the middle.' Then we do it again.

Your getting me confused with the guy who is starting his own religion. Links aren't the gospel and everything is open to interpretation. We could have a "who can come up with the most links" contest and then what happens??
People start bitching that the other persons links are somehow "less valid".
That gets pretty boring too. Every once in awhile I see people have open minded debates and inquiries. We need more !

dilloduck said:
Your getting me confused with the guy who is starting his own religion. Links aren't the gospel and everything is open to interpretation. We could have a "who can come up with the most links" contest and then what happens??
I'd win. :laugh:
People start bitching that the other persons links are somehow "less valid".
You are prejudging what I say regarding 'back it up', could be a newspaper article, blog post, even something from vdare, as long as it's not too rambling and filled with biblical quotes, which is fine to a point, but when there are over 12, well :dunno:
That gets pretty boring too. Every once in awhile I see people have open minded debates and inquiries. We need more !
I agree, something that one can argue with, but not 'You know that the US will do this, as long as Israel exists', based on what? When has the US acted suicidally? Gulf I, we kept Israel out, when they could have taken out Baghdad, we were concerned with our UN position. There are methods to madness.

I don't see a method currently for US to take out Iran, which YOU keep arguing we'll do, because you think so.

Kathianne said:
I'd win. :laugh:You are prejudging what I say regarding 'back it up', could be a newspaper article, blog post, even something from vdare, as long as it's not too rambling and filled with biblical quotes, which is fine to a point, but when there are over 12, well :dunno: I agree, something that one can argue with, but not 'You know that the US will do this, as long as Israel exists', based on what? When has the US acted suicidally? Gulf I, we kept Israel out, when they could have taken out Baghdad, we were concerned with our UN position. There are methods to madness.

I don't see a method currently for US to take out Iran, which YOU keep arguing we'll do, because you think so.

Based on my opinion, common knowledge, history, previously linked material. I dont' see a need to re-invent the wheel everytime I want to make a comment.
I have no idea what the US will do but I that's no reason for me to stop expressing what I think they will do. If you disagree , so be it. I may ask you why but I'm not gonna demand a link.

dilloduck said:
Based on my opinion, common knowledge, history, previously linked material. I dont' see a need to re-invent the wheel everytime I want to make a comment.
I have no idea what the US will do but I that's no reason for me to stop expressing what I think they will do. If you disagree , so be it. I may ask you why but I'm not gonna demand a link.
Based on everything I've observed, the US is not going to act on Iran, without multi-national support. IMO, this will be the first suicidal act the US has engaged in, not dumb, they've done dumb before.

Kathianne said:
Based on everything I've observed, the US is not going to act on Iran, without multi-national support. IMO, this will be the first suicidal act the US has engaged in, not dumb, they've done dumb before.

I don't undertstand--do you think the US will act alone (a suicide act) or not?

Forum List

Back