Why haven’t Biden nor Harris visited the border?

There is a HUGE crisis at the border. We all know it. What is the strategy behind Biden and Harris NOT visiting the border? Is it to try to hide the crisis?

Why havent they visited? Is that leadership?
Do you think a visit kissing babies and looking at walls would solve anything?
You don't create peace by building walls.

Tell that to the Dems. They have a barrier around the Capitol. It doesnt work, right?

There is a HUGE crisis at the border. We all know it. What is the strategy behind Biden and Harris NOT visiting the border? Is it to try to hide the crisis?

Here is a couple of MANY instances of where if we had a wall, both literal and figuratively in the sense we have strict border control and strict removal of illegals, then this wouldn't have happened to them.

If there was a wall she wouldn't be raped. There are dozens of these cases, and a lot of others. And the child trafficking, and the drugs, etc.

So yes, a wall does create peace by keeping out people you don't want. And I don't know about you but I don't want illegals in the country, immigrants ok, illegals not ok.

If you don't understand the concept of what a wall is or does in this context then you need to get your head out of the sand and start looking at the reality of the world.

Here is a couple of MANY instances of where if we had a wall, both literal and figuratively in the sense we have strict border control and strict removal of illegals, then this wouldn't have happened to them.

If there was a wall she wouldn't be raped. There are dozens of these cases, and a lot of others. And the child trafficking, and the drugs, etc.

So yes, a wall does create peace by keeping out people you don't want. And I don't know about you but I don't want illegals in the country, immigrants ok, illegals not ok.

If you don't understand the concept of what a wall is or does in this context then you need to get your head out of the sand and start looking at the reality of the world.

It's a shame you can't see that if there was no guns the murders would be less.
So your justification doesn't hold water.
In fact, there was no Interest in a wall until trump made it an issue and you all jumped on it because he said it.
He was never going to complete it. You've been sucked in again.

That's the difference between Trump and Biden. Trump fixes problems and Biden runs from them. Unlock that basement door. I see a two week lid on the horizon.

That's the difference between Trump and Biden. Trump fixes problems and Biden runs from them. Unlock that basement door. I see a two week lid on the horizon.
Brilliantly researched. You've got so much accurate information.
Absolutely brilliant.

ColonelAngus said:
... There is a HUGE crisis at the border....
There has been for many years.

Politicians posing for photo-ops is not about to solve it, no more that Cry Baby Loser's fantasy erection that he made Mexico pay for solved it.

Finally confronting the root causes of the crisis is essential - conditions in Guatemala, Honduras, and El Salvador that cause people to migrate.

[Harris, White House betting on Guatemala to help stem migrant influx]

[The unexpected solution for immigration from Central America]

Tell that to the Dems. They have a barrier around the Capitol. It doesnt work, right?
140422707_2837555133123574_6964035896754832463_n.jpg

Forum List

Back