Why Hillary will never be president

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Anyone remember the "It's 3 am and the phone rings" political ad? Combine that with "What difference does it make" and then end with footage of our destroyed compound and photos of our dead Ambassador.

Hillarys DONE

I can tell how done she is by the number of "Hillary is done" threads the RW'ers are creating

Benghazi flopped as a Presidential issue in 2012....what makes you think it will be a hot item in 2016?

Benghazi flopped as a Presidential issue in 2012....what makes you think it will be a hot item in 2016?

Hillarys idiotic statement before congress is attributable to HILLARY. As are the dumb 3 am commercial & dead Americans.

It only makes a difference to Fox viewers who take it out of context

Most of America moved past Benghazi a year and a half ago

I don't know if USMB could survive a Hillary election. The mass righty meltdown would be totally unimaginable :eek:

You are correct, it won't go anywhere, just like IRS Gate, Fast and Furious or any of the other Obama scandals that would have brought down or at least crippled a Republican President. It's the perk you have of the news being reported by a far left media.

Hillarys idiotic statement before congress is attributable to HILLARY. As are the dumb 3 am commercial & dead Americans.

It only makes a difference to Fox viewers who take it out of context

Most of America moved past Benghazi a year and a half ago

If that was true the msm wouldn't be drilling Carney in press briefings about it.

I don't know if USMB could survive a Hillary election. The mass righty meltdown would be totally unmanageable :eek:

Actually, you know how USMB would handle a Hillary election since it would be no different then an Obama election.

What we don't know would be what would the left's meldown over a woman who thinks for herself being President. We won't find that out if Hillary wins.

I don't know if USMB could survive a Hillary election. The mass righty meltdown would be totally unmanageable :eek:

Actually, you know how USMB would handle a Hillary election since it would be no different then an Obama election.

What we don't know would be what would the left's meldown over a woman who thinks for herself being President. We won't find that out if Hillary wins.

Yea bro :itsok:

Rightwinger are you saying an ad like that I described in the op wouldn't be damaging to her?

You are correct, it won't go anywhere, just like IRS Gate, Fast and Furious or any of the other Obama scandals that would have brought down or at least crippled a Republican President. It's the perk you have of the news being reported by a far left media.

No people just see through your bullshit thats all.

To believe that the Press who has about 6 owners are all owned by liberals just shows how deep the sickness and denial goes

In all honesty Republicans

Hillary will be the Democratic candidate in 2016. If you think the best you can beat her with is Benghazi you will be scratching your heads like in 2012 wondering....Why didn't we win?

Rightwinger are you saying an ad like that I described in the op wouldn't be damaging to her?

That is exactly what I am saying

If you are going to beat Hillary in 2016, you better bring your A Game

Benghazi is old news and nobody outside of FoxNation cares

I remember when they said that before the first time Obama was elected.

BULLSHIT

ALL BULLSHIT

You assholes brought up shit about Romney that was DECADES old and completely irrelevant to being president but somehow a story about Hillary that is fucking recent is irrelevant?

What kind of shit are you smoking bro?

BULLSHIT

ALL BULLSHIT

You assholes brought up shit about Romney that was DECADES old and completely irrelevant to being president but somehow a story about Hillary that is fucking recent is irrelevant?

47% Killed Romney

Hillary is beatable in 2016. But Benghazi and blowjobs will only backfire on you

BULLSHIT

ALL BULLSHIT

47% Killed Romney

Hillary is beatable in 2016. But Benghazi and blowjobs will only backfire on you

It's all relevant bro. It all goes to her integrity. You guys thought Romney teasing some fag when he was a child was relevant so don't start whining about what is or isn't relative or important now.

No people just see through your bullshit thats all.

To believe that the Press who has about 6 owners are all owned by liberals just shows how deep the sickness and denial goes

Strawman, I didn't say anything about ownership of the liberal media

Forum List

Back