Why I am a Republican

What an exceptional monologue...

[ame=http://youtu.be/n_YQ8560E1w]Elbert Guillory: "Why I Am a Republican" - YouTube[/ame]

Sadly, watch how quickly the violence, hate, and ugly racism from the left rears its ugly head in opposition of this man.

there is no substitute the Republicans can offer the African American Community the same as the Democrats nominating and electing an African American to become the President of the United States.

good luck with Uncle Tom.

There are several substitutes the GOP could offer if the Democrats wern't so terrified by black Conservatives.
The GOP had a viable black candidate, but he was demonized as a philanderer and sexual abuser by the same people who told us that getting a hummer in the oval office was a private matter between 2 consenting adults.

The tactic didn't work with Clarence Thomas, but it did with Herman Cain.

So we have a black Conservative who may have used his position to get sex from a subordinate, trying to get the nomination to run against a black liberal who snorted coke and smoked pot.

What did we hear about on the News?

And that is an excellent point. Democrats react with extreme anger when a black man DARES to push back against the democrats. It's almost like "how dare you? after all WE have done for you?" It's the standard "pusher-addict" relationship.

I truly believe that that is the sole reason the left reacts with such angst and hatred whenever a black man either (a) runs for political office as either a republican or independent or (b) embarrasses the "party" by making the decision to leave the democrats.

Maybe blacks are tired of hearing that Republicans were abolitionists like blacks are not smart enough to figure out it is 2013 not 1813.

There are several substitutes the GOP could offer if the Democrats wern't so terrified by black Conservatives.
The GOP had a viable black candidate, but he was demonized as a philanderer and sexual abuser by the same people who told us that getting a hummer in the oval office was a private matter between 2 consenting adults.

So we have a black Conservative who may have used his position to get sex from a subordinate, trying to get the nomination to run against a black liberal who snorted coke and smoked pot.

And that is an excellent point. Democrats react with extreme anger when a black man DARES to push back against the democrats. It's almost like "how dare you? after all WE have done for you?" It's the standard "pusher-addict" relationship.

I truly believe that that is the sole reason the left reacts with such angst and hatred whenever a black man either (a) runs for political office as either a republican or independent or (b) embarrasses the "party" by making the decision to leave the democrats.

Maybe blacks are tired of hearing that Republicans were abolitionists like blacks are not smart enough to figure out it is 2013 not 1813.

Politically motivated or not, Republicans did free the slaves. And blacks are about as clueless today as they've been in a while in the Democratic Party, thinking they somehow represent racial equality when indeed they perpetuate a twisted sense of racism of their own.

Politically motivated or not, Republicans did free the slaves. And blacks are about as clueless today as they've been in a while in the Democratic Party, thinking they somehow represent racial equality when indeed they perpetuate a twisted sense of racism of their own.

I'm sorry, Republicans are not going to convince many blacks that giving rich corporations welfare is good business but giving the poor a few dollars to eat on is slavery.

still doesn't change the fact that Democrats are the party slavery the KKK Jim Crow laws and slavery through poverty. today a black person's chains are not real chains they are instead abortion and a government check

Welcome to my nightmare

Great speech, I believe he's a Fredrick Douglass Republican too.

It's great when people wake up and realize that the left wants nothing more than for people to be slaves of the state - completely beholden to those in power for their every need.

Lets hope his move to the GOP and his speech will wake up and inspire other minority dumbocrats who are just being exploited by the left as "useful idiots".

Great speech, I believe he's a Fredrick Douglass Republican too.

It's great when people wake up and realize that the left wants nothing more than for people to be slaves of the state - completely beholden to those in power for their every need.

Lets hope his move to the GOP and his speech will wake up and inspire other minority dumbocrats who are just being exploited by the left as "useful idiots".

You would certainly call ME "left wing." But I want the State to be the slave of the People. It is the pro-authoritarian right wing that is typically recognized as promoting an all-powerful military/police state, run by wealth aristocrats.

still doesn't change the fact that Democrats are the party slavery the KKK Jim Crow laws and slavery through poverty. today a black person's chains are not real chains they are instead abortion and a government check

Welcome to my nightmare

Regardless of how "low-life" democrats are (and they are), you simply can not change generations of behavior in one step. Blacks (some very close friends of mine) have that mindset deeply imbedded in their psyche that the "gubmit will take care of me". This is why the democrats become so upset when they see more and more of the "******* leaving the democrat plantation".

I really don't understand why the democrats would be upset....they are striving to have an additional 11-20 million illegals on their roles (and on the gubmit dole) in short order.....

No, they get upset because blacks, over generations, have become to realize (very slowly) that it is better to make it on your own, rather than to depend on the "tit of government" to keep them in line.

Now, if we could just rid the world of rap.........

I'm sorry, Republicans are not going to convince many blacks that giving rich corporations welfare is good business but giving the poor a few dollars to eat on is slavery.

You're right, you are sorry. I can see how the black man (of which I am one) would hate "big corporations" giving them jobs that they can raise a family on, own their own home and car, put a little in savings, send their kids to College, maybe have a decent retirement....oh wait....that's me!

Yeah, you're right. It would always be better to sit on your ass, waiting for that next check to come in the mail, living in government subsidized housing, paying for your groceries and liquor with food stamps, having the "old lady" pumping out another kid each year to increase your welfare check by $30.

damn...sounds like such a great life. Wake up and get a clue. Blacks are SLOWLY waking up to the democrats little "game" that they have been running for the last 100 years....

You're right, you are sorry. I can see how the black man (of which I am one) would hate "big corporations" giving them jobs that they can raise a family on, own their own home and car, put a little in savings, send their kids to College, maybe have a decent retirement....oh wait....that's me!

Yeah, you're right. It would always be better to sit on your ass, waiting for that next check to come in the mail, living in government subsidized housing, paying for your groceries and liquor with food stamps, having the "old lady" pumping out another kid each year to increase your welfare check by $30.

damn...sounds like such a great life. Wake up and get a clue. Blacks are SLOWLY waking up to the democrats little "game" that they have been running for the last 100 years....

I appreciate the thread, really. But you're engaging in bigoted sterotypes. The question for the gop is why can't they run african american candidates, and why can't they get the middle class, and upper middle class, black vote? Mia Love almost won, but the ugly scene in Urbana this week tells the tale. Middle class blacks aren't ever gonna vote for AWG and the teaparty. So, so long as the gop sticks to mantra of ideological purity on taxes, the role of govt, and abortion non-rights .... fahgetabatit

Are you saying that only Democrats can sell that type of thing to blacks?

and you are not the first Black Person to say this......and pretty soon the Democrats will find they are not fooling the Latinos either with their condescending bullshit.....

Forum List

Back