Why I am voting for Obama again

The fact remains that Obama has generated more debt than the previous 43 presidents combined. In other words, for the historically impaired (such as you), in 4 years Obama has generated more debt than was generated in the previous 232 YEARS!

You sir, are a moron.

Absolutely.. to the tune if re-elected after this year, 7.3 TRILLION DOLLARS.. NEARLY HALF OF THE ENTIRE DEFICIT.. These fools would follow Obama if he jumped off of a bridge.. They're Zombies, braindead fools.

so... I guess the fact that westwall's post #591 is a complete lie means little to you?

I posted the link with the FACT of Obama's forecasted 1.3 TRILLION in added deficit for this year ALONE.. Add that to his already 6 TRILLION and you have a total fucking disaster.. You're pathetic and so are your cohorts.. YOU and your party alone, the party that Boo'd and kicked God away... deserve what you get.

Absolutely.. to the tune if re-elected after this year, 7.3 TRILLION DOLLARS.. NEARLY HALF OF THE ENTIRE DEFICIT.. These fools would follow Obama if he jumped off of a bridge.. They're Zombies, braindead fools.

so... I guess the fact that westwall's post #591 is a complete lie means little to you?

I posted the link with the FACT of Obama's forecasted 1.3 TRILLION in added deficit for this year ALONE.. Add that to his already 6 TRILLION and you have a total fucking disaster.. You're pathetic and so are your cohorts.. YOU and your party alone, the party that Boo'd and kicked God away... deserve what you get.

I say again:

I say again:

What lie??? What fact?? I don't give a rat's damn about your psycho-babble whining.. What I do care about is the solvency of America's economy which is well on it's way to collapse, FACT. Your hero , who you're going to vote for once again, spends like a whore in port without any care or concern-- breaking promises he made to ALL Americans and all you can do is sit here and cry over something West said??!!! GROW THE HELL UP and own your responsibility FOOL.

I say again:

What lie??? What fact?? I don't give a rat's damn about your psycho-babble whining.. What I do care about is the solvency of America's economy which is well on it's way to collapse, FACT. Your hero , who you're going to vote for once again, spends like a whore in port without any care or concern-- breaking promises he made to ALL Americans and all you can do is sit here and cry over something West said??!!! GROW THE HELL UP and own your responsibility FOOL.

you applauded this comment:

"Obama has generated more debt than the previous 43 presidents combined. In other words, for the historically impaired (such as you), in 4 years Obama has generated more debt than was generated in the previous 232 YEARS!"

that's nowhere near accurate, but, it is clear that when Obama haters get on a roll, it's the intensity of their passion that is important, and the factual nature of their "arguments" are really not.

Why not just make stuff up and say, "Obama has created more debt in his four years as president, than all the presidents of the United States and all the rulers of all the empires to ever grace the face of the earth or this galaxy since the very dawn of time." That's not true either, but it really works even better with your rant, doncha think?

and again... if you really were interested in FACTS, you would know that Reagan increased the national debt by about the same annual percentage rate as Obama has... and NO republican has EVER vilified Ronnie the demigod of the GOP for spending like a sailor in port (whores, by the way, are always in port and aren't really known for spending all that much... sailors are - thought I'd ungarble your simile for ya!) Why IS that?

I say again:

"Obama has generated more debt than the previous 43 presidents combined. In other words, for the historically impaired (such as you), in 4 years Obama has generated more debt than was generated in the previous 232 YEARS!"

that's nowhere near accurate, but, it is clear that when Obama haters get on a roll, it's the intensity of their passion that is important, and the factual nature of their "arguments" are really not.

Why not just make stuff up and say, "Obama has created more debt in his four years as president, than all the presidents of the United States and all the rulers of all the empires to ever grace the face of the earth or this galaxy since the very dawn of time." That's not true either, but it really works even better with your rant, doncha think?

and again... if you really were interested in FACTS, you would know that Reagan increased the national debt by about the same annual percentage rate as Obama has... and NO republican has EVER vilified Ronnie the demigod of the GOP for spending like a sailor in port (whores, by the way, are always in port and aren't really known for spending all that much... sailors are - thought I'd ungarble your simile for ya!) Why IS that?

Do you look as STOOPID as you represent yourself on here to be? It's a FACT. Obama with his proposed 2013 budget claims 7.3 TRILLION in deficit spending of the entire 17.3 (PROJECTED by his own 2013 budget ) TRILLION owed.. DO THE MATH DUMMY.

Last edited:

Do you look as STOOPID as you represent yourself on here to be? It's a FACT. Obama with his proposed 2013 budget claims 7.3 TRILLION in deficit spending of the entire 17.3 (PROJECTED by his own 2013 budget ) TRILLION owed.. DO THE MATH DUMMY.

you do the math and tell me: is this statement, that you applauded, accurate or not:

yes or no? either answer the fucking question or not... but puhleese don't do any more of your idiotic, simile garbling, tap dancing, mmmkay?

you do the math and tell me: is this statement, that you applauded, accurate or not:

yes or no? either answer the fucking question or not... but puhleese don't do any more of your idiotic, simile garbling, tap dancing, mmmkay?

I could literally list HUNDREDS of links showing that Obama has increased the deficit more than all Presidents combined but this You Tube video outlines it perfectly..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt3ac-7pNW8]Obama Has Increased US Debt More Than All Other Presidents Combined - YouTube[/ame]

To add insult to injury.. MORE FACTS:

When Boooooooooosh left office, unemployment was 4.7%, gas cost $2.26 a gallon and 17 million Americans were on food stamps. Almost 4 years later under Obama, unemployment is at a record 8.3%, gas costs $4.00 a gallon and 43 million Americans are on food stamps.

Obama's 2013 deficit is projected to add another 1.3 TRILLION to the debt!!!!

When Boooooooooosh left office, unemployment was 4.7%, gas cost $2.26 a gallon and 17 million Americans were on food stamps. Almost 4 years later under Obama, unemployment is at a record 8.3%, gas costs $4.00 a gallon and 43 million Americans are on food stamps.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/signaturepics/sigpic27958_50.gif

Hey... If that's a pic of you... Nice... You're pretty.

Not very bright... But pretty. ;)

From your own chart once more..

Boooosh's last term.. the debt was 130% of GDP-- As of 12/2011-- no where near COMPLETE data, Obama's debt to GDP - 183%!!!!!!!!!!

AMAZING chart. Thanks!

I quoted FACTS.. Facts = Not very bright? Why? Because you don't like the truth? Can you dispute any of those facts? Thanks for the compliment, I think.

I guess math really IS too hard for you. Who knew???

PresidentialDebt.org - U.S. National Deby by Presidential Term

From your own link and chart:

6/30/2012 OBAMA $15,856,367,214,324 4.8% $15,595,000,000,000 101.7% <1st time: Exceeds 100% of GDP

Lastly, the chart is incomplete.. It only goes through June.. The deficit is now over 16 TRILLION.. Obama and his magical printing machine!

so...you admit that westwall's statement, that you enthusiastically applauded, was a lie?

You admit that when you start out at 11 trillion and increase it to 16, that is NOT increasing it by more than all the other presidents combined?

thank you.

6/30/2012 OBAMA $15,856,367,214,324 4.8% $15,595,000,000,000 101.7% <1st time: Exceeds 100% of GDP

Lastly, the chart is incomplete.. It only goes through June.. The deficit is now over 16 TRILLION.. Obama and his magical printing machine!

so...you admit that westwall's statement, that you enthusiastically applauded, was a lie?

You admit that when you start out at 11 trillion and increase it to 16, that is NOT increasing it by more than all the other presidents combined?

thank you.

You're more concerned about being 'right' on a message board than you are about your country's future and how that future affects the generations to come. Pathetic. Why don't you address what's actually being talked about and Obama's depolorable numbers, regardless of whether or not they're 'more than all presidents combined', they're still deplorable. You have nothing, nothing but the strawmen that you keep desperately propping up.

I quoted FACTS.. Facts = Not very bright? Why? Because you don't like the truth? Can you dispute any of those facts?
Oh no I like truth... Unfortunately truth, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.

I really think that we should be fighting AGAINST something right now. And you are obviously. However I think you have chosen the wrong target. Obama or Willard, doesn't matter... Both are status quo.

Thanks for the compliment, I think.
Attractiveness doesn't mean a whole lot to a message board. However I have noticed that the best way to make others uncomfortable is to actually be uncomfortable myself. In a open social setting such as this I let my eyes and my mind relax to do what they will.

I thought it, I said it... Moving on... *shrugs*

thank you.

I said nothing of the sort.. Quite the opposite. West is correct. Your chart is incomplete, not accounting for over a year in deficit spending on some of the charts. NONE of the charts go through Sept 2012, the current state of the economy and even leaving those months off, Obama fails MISERABLY still adding more debt to the deficit with record consumption of Debt to GDP than all President combined.. that's not even accounting for his 2013 projected budget of 1.3 TRILLION dollars more in deficit spending.

By Mary Bruce
@marykbruce

Ann Compton
@AnnCompton

Jake Tapper
@jaketapper
Feb 10, 2012 7:39pm

Obama&#8217;s Budget Forecasts $1.3 Trillion Deficit - ABC News

I quoted FACTS.. Facts = Not very bright? Why? Because you don't like the truth? Can you dispute any of those facts?
Oh no I like truth... Unfortunately truth, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.

I really think that we should be fighting AGAINST something right now. And you are obviously. However I think you have chosen the wrong target. Obama or Willard, doesn't matter... Both are status quo.

Attractiveness doesn't mean a whole lot to a message board. However I have noticed that the best way to make others uncomfortable is to actually be uncomfortable myself. In a open social setting such as this I let my eyes and my mind relax to do what they will.

Once more, I'd ask you to dispute and back it up with FACTS any of the numbers and statements in my posts.

Once more, I'd ask you to dispute and back it up with FACTS any of the numbers and statements in my posts.
Oh your facts are true so far as I can see. However how you are applying them seems silly to me. I mean you are knocking Obama for something that both parties have neglected for... Well... For as long as either of us have been capable of voting.

Oh your facts are true so far as I can see. However how you are applying them seems silly to me. I mean you are knocking Obama for something that both parties have neglected for... Well... For as long as either of us have been capable of voting.

That's not the case. I hold George W Bush responsible for running up a massive debt also. I didn't vote for him nor would I EVER vote for any Bush. It's called intellectual integrity. Barack Obama has almost doubled Booosh's out of control spending in half the time.. Any objective person who looks at the FACTS KNOWS that BOTH men were and are not the solution to this Nation's financial crisis and eventual economic collapse and yet Liberals will vote party over country.

Forum List

Back