Why I DO like Trump...

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
First, I must openly admit that Trump is a self-centered, egotistical and often moronic clown.....However, there is much that I do like about him:

First, this guy is for a single-payer health system (something that with all his posturing can never get through the corrupt congress.)

Second, Trump openly and repeatedly smacks the conservative propaganda machines (e.g. FOX).

Third, he is as progressive as any democrat when it comes to a woman's right to choose..which should piss off evangelicals, but they're too dumb to realize it.

Trump may hate Obama, but he has managed to make conservatives think that progressive causes....presented under the dubious "charm" of a rogue such as Trump...... are perfectly acceptable....Trump may NEVER be president, but what a ride he's given to right wingers.

GO FIGURE...
GO TRUMP !!!!

Last edited:
His policies would be so very good for dragging America up to first world standards. He reallydoesnt hate poor people.

First, I must openly admit that Trump is a self-center, egotistical and often moronic clown.....However, there is much that I do like about him:

First, this guy is for a single-payer health system (something that with all his posturing can never get through the corrupt congress.)

Second, Trump openly and repeatedly smacks the conservative propaganda machines (FOX).

Third, he is as progressive as any democrat when it comes to a woman's right to choose..which should piss off evangelicals, but they're too dumb to realize it.

Trump may hate Obama, but he has managed to make conservatives think that progressive causes....presented under the dubious "charm" of a rogue such as Trump...... are perfectly acceptable....Trump may NEVER be president, but what a ride he's given to right wingers.

GO FIGURE...GO TRUMP !!!!

Ever heard of unintended consequences, the republican down ticket candidates could ride his coat tails to a veto proof, filibuster proof congress. How you like'n him now?

Libs like nat can talk all the trash they want about Trump, we all know he is the truest conservative in the race!!

That is, A Goldwater conservative!!o_O

Trump was a Democrat until a few months ago. He went where he detected weakness. He knew he could take down the GOP more easily than he could take down his friend Hillary.

Last edited:
First, I must openly admit that Trump is a self-center, egotistical and often moronic clown.....However, there is much that I do like about him:

Second, Trump openly and repeatedly smacks the conservative propaganda machines (FOX).

Ever heard of unintended consequences, the republican down ticket candidates could ride his coat tails to a veto proof, filibuster proof congress. How you like'n him now?

and if they don't Trump will be as loved as Cruz in congress .... hands tied behind his mouth, errrrr back.

• Banned

Now, now....I am really looking forward to that beautiful wall along the Rio grande.

But, seriously, the senate will revert to Dems. hands.....little doubt about that since the GOP needs to "defend" 28 seats in that chamber....the house, however, will remain among the tea sippers (poor Ryan.)

and if they don't Trump will be as loved as Cruz in congress .... hands tied behind his mouth, errrrr back.

Only reason people in congress don't like Cruz, is he is showing the American people what happens to politicians that actually try to keep their campaign promises. The establishment folks can't have that.

Now, now....I am really looking forward to that beautiful wall along the Rio grande.

But, seriously, the senate will revert to Dems. hands.....little doubt about that since the GOP needs to "defend" 28 seats in that chamber....the house, however, will remain among the tea sippers (poor Ryan.)

Once again counting those little chickies before the eggs are laid.

First, I must openly admit that Trump is a self-centered, egotistical and often moronic clown.....However, there is much that I do like about him:

Second, Trump openly and repeatedly smacks the conservative propaganda machines (e.g. FOX).

GO FIGURE...
GO TRUMP !!!!

self centered egotistical and moronic are his good points

But seriously, you are delusional.

maybe but who will come out for the loudmouthed moron the coward trump?

I'm not a Trump supporter, but Trump really motivates his supporters.

Hillary really motivates Trump supporters too.

Most of the Soros drones chanting Hillary love here will sit home smoking dope on election day. Only the very core party hacks will even bother to vote for KKK.

Standard Disclaimer: KKK = the Korrupt Klinton Kunt.

maybe but who will come out for the loudmouthed moron the coward trump?

I'm not a Trump supporter, but Trump really motivates his supporters.

Hillary really motivates Trump supporters too.

Most of the Soros drones chanting Hillary love here will sit home smoking dope on election day. Only the very core party hacks will even bother to vote for KKK.

Standard Disclaimer: KKK = the Korrupt Klinton Kunt.

what's trump gonna say in his first debate with hill,,?? walk out if he can't answer the question?? how many times will he say he's going to make america great again ,,or we'll win so much you'll be sick of winning?

1. I know he is for a one payer system.I am as well
2. Abortion is like beating a dead horse unless SC rules otherwise its going to stay legal to murder your baby in some fashion
3. Yep he does smack idiots like fox around who OBVIOUSLY are nothing more than talking heads just like CNN and MSNBC just fake conservatives
4.He is non PC
5. He is an American Nationalist
6. He Can issue a EO to return illegals back to their own country
7. HE can and would more than likely would pay for the wall from his own funds
8. He WILL put the people that can negotiate deals that need done and he won't politicize that because he ISN'T a life long politician and he owes NO ONE
9. He LOVES America and wants her to be great again!

Forum List

Back