Why I DO like Trump...

what's trump gonna say in his first debate with hill,,?? walk out if he can't answer the question?? how many times will he say he's going to make america great again ,,or we'll win so much you'll be sick of winning?

How about, "when you lied about those emails and it was found you had top secret mail didn't you commit treason? Shouldn't you be shot like the traitor you are?"

Or "When you and the McDougals defrauded investors and the SBA with Castle Grande, how come they went to prison and you didn't, on exactly the same facts and evidence? Are you above the law? Since you're a career criminal, shouldn't you be in prison instead of on this stage? Folks, elect me and I promise Hillary will go to prison, just like every one of you would if you did even one of the thousands of crimes she has committed."

1. I know he is for a one payer system.I am as well
2. Abortion is like beating a dead horse unless SC rules otherwise its going to stay legal to murder your baby in some fashion
3. Yep he does smack idiots like fox around who OBVIOUSLY are nothing more than talking heads just like CNN and MSNBC just fake conservatives
4.He is non PC
5. He is an American Nationalist
6. He Can issue a EO to return illegals back to their own country
7. HE can and would more than likely would pay for the wall from his own funds
8. He WILL put the people that can negotiate deals that need done and he won't politicize that because he ISN'T a life long politician and he owes NO ONE
9. He LOVES America and wants her to be great again!
10. He loves money 1st 2nd and 3rd ,,,,,,america is great now ,,,and with no republicans in our White House for 30 years we could be greater

what's trump gonna say in his first debate with hill,,?? walk out if he can't answer the question?? how many times will he say he's going to make america great again ,,or we'll win so much you'll be sick of winning?

How about, "when you lied about those emails and it was found you had top secret mail didn't you commit treason? Shouldn't you be shot like the traitor you are?"

Or "When you and the McDougals defrauded investors and the SBA with Castle Grande, how come they went to prison and you didn't, on exactly the same facts and evidence? Are you above the law? Since you're a career criminal, shouldn't you be in prison instead of on this stage? Folks, elect me and I promise Hillary will go to prison, just like every one of you would if you did even one of the thousands of crimes she has committed."
I'm sure hill could bring up how many times trump went bankrupt and the people he screwed over or the wives he bought Fighting with pigs she might get dirty but trump will love it

I'm sure hill could bring up how many times trump went bankrupt and the people he screwed over or the wives he bought Fighting with pigs she might get dirty but trump will love it

No doubt she will.

Still, treason and her long career of corruption have a bit more punch, and Trump is as nasty as any democrat. He's not a Republican who will try to be civil.

1. I know he is for a one payer system.I am as well
2. Abortion is like beating a dead horse unless SC rules otherwise its going to stay legal to murder your baby in some fashion
3. Yep he does smack idiots like fox around who OBVIOUSLY are nothing more than talking heads just like CNN and MSNBC just fake conservatives
4.He is non PC
5. He is an American Nationalist
6. He Can issue a EO to return illegals back to their own country
7. HE can and would more than likely would pay for the wall from his own funds
8. He WILL put the people that can negotiate deals that need done and he won't politicize that because he ISN'T a life long politician and he owes NO ONE
9. He LOVES America and wants her to be great again!
10. He loves money 1st 2nd and 3rd ,,,,,,america is great now ,,,and with no republicans in our White House for 30 years we could be greater
Not supposed to be coma's you moron supposed to be ...

So its wrong he loves money? I love money as well! No America is NOT great now. With no republicans in the WH the US won't exist in 30 years..maybe that's a good thing though...I don't see Trump as a republican or democrat I see him as THE Outsider a NON career politician who can shake things up and hopefully open the door for other outsiders.

So its better to continue driving a business into the ground rather than cut the rope and let it fall? Folks this is democratic economic policy right there. Keep sinking money into a losing proposition. Oh and when she brings up him being divorced he can wipe the floor with her on her defending a child rapist,her husbands rapes and using the oval office as his personal blow job center.

No doubt she will.

Still, treason and her long career of corruption have a bit more punch, and Trump is as nasty as any democrat. He's not a Republican who will try to be civil.
I'm counting on that ,,,him showing the country and the world how unfit he'd be as the leader of our country

So its better to continue driving a business into the ground rather than cut the rope and let it fall? Folks this is democratic economic policy right there. Keep sinking money into a losing proposition. Oh and when she brings up him being divorced he can wipe the floor with her on her defending a child rapist,her husbands rapes and using the oval office as his personal blow job center.
I'm sure the loud mouth will bring up bill first ,,Hasn't he already ?? What slime

I'm sure the loud mouth will bring up bill first ,,Hasn't he already ?? What slime
Ah so its OK for HER to bring up his marriages but not OK for HIM to bring up her disgusting record of defending child rapists and allowing and OKing her husbands rapes and using the oval office as his personal sex pad.

Did I say she DID bring them up? I was asking a question...I am sensing a theme with liberals here....a disconnect with COMMON SENSE.

Ask a grown up what a declaratory sentence means......the sentence below you wrote IS a declaratory sentence.

"Ah so its OK for HER to bring up his marriages".......

Did I say she DID bring them up? I was asking a question...I am sensing a theme with liberals here....a disconnect with COMMON SENSE.

Ask a grown up what a declaratory sentence means......the sentence below you wrote IS a declaratory sentence.

I don't give a shit what YOU THINK it means I wrote a QUESTION its not insinuating she DID say anything but she WILL eventually and I can't stand Hannity! So.

I don't give a shit what YOU THINK it means I wrote a QUESTION its not insinuating she DID say anything but she WILL eventually and I can't stand Hannity! So.

Idiom I'm bored Getting tired of winning ,,,G'nite

aka I give up and I am running away. Later loser!

From where I am ...

I like Trump because he is the best of them all.....

He is his own man ....not sold to the One World Government..left/ fascists/totalitarians

I believe he loves America....and freedom.

got to get some sleep,,, I'm up at 5 checking on the markets,,,,,,,and honestly ,,trying to talk sense to republicans is like knocking my head up against a wall ,,,,you guys are as useless as tits on a bull

got to get some sleep,,, I'm up at 5 checking on the markets,,,,,,,and honestly ,,trying to talk sense to republicans is like knocking my head up against a wall ,,,,you guys are as useless as tits on a bull
Come on sparky you give up WAY to easily. Oh and i'm not a Republican or Democrat. and AGAIN its ......... NOT ,,,,,

Forum List

Back