why i don't believe in legalized marijuana

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
I have read some things about marijuana.. damages chromosomes, lowers your IQ

but if that were all that was involved, I may think legalization is... well, a matter of freedom, the freedom to harm yourself if you choose..

The reason I'm against it is that since it was legalized in this one state I drive through often I have noticed... Well, I used to tell people that these were some of the best drivers I've seen in the nation (I travel a lot). Now, they seem to be the worst

so yeh, it's like legalizing and improving on road hazards instead of fixing them

driving is dangerous enough as it is

I have read some things about marijuana.. damages chromosomes, lowers your IQ

but if that were all that was involved, I may think legalization is... well, a matter of freedom, the freedom to harm yourself if you choose..

The reason I'm against it is that since it was legalized in this one state I drive through often I have noticed... Well, I used to tell people that these were some of the best drivers I've seen in the nation (I travel a lot). Now, they seem to be the worst

so yeh, it's like legalizing and improving on road hazards instead of fixing them

driving is dangerous enough as it is
Then don't drive if it is so dangerous. I will smoke my weed because it, unlike driving, is not dangerous or damaging.

I have never known a pot head that was worth his next breath. Moonglow is an example.
You have bad breath, I just knew it...How's the dead cat you killed during a drunken orgy of vodka?
I have yet to run into the drunken sociopaths when people smoke marijuana...

1478008378-funny-pictures-stoner-humor-auto-quote-474872.jpeg

I have never known a pot head that was worth his next breath. Moonglow is an example.
lol

well, to God all are worthwhile... until He gets fed up with them and allows them to pitch themselves into the Fire for all eternity..

and yet.. now that i think about it.. God really has or doesn't seem to have much to d o with people pitching themselves into Hell... they do it to themselves bc they cannot stand to be in the presence of absolute holiness/goodness.. According to my best info, they meet Jesus... cannot take His Truth and so... I'm off to Hell, thank you!

guess its time to pray for MG

Forum List

Back