Why I dont post here

sigh

Fine, you go right ahead and pretend that there is some ethnic component that the Israelis insist on for citizenship. I'm sure the Pals appreciate your tireless efforts on their behalf.

Feel free to email the JEWISH VIRTUAL LIBRARY and tell them how wrong they are about the ethic requirement. Again, THIS is about the LAW OF RETURN, you scheisty bitch. I KNOW the zionists appreciate your ignorance.

Come on Jilly Jilly Jilly.. Come get some MILK. Tell Ravi just how much of the Hebrew faith you observe and how THAT is why you are considered jewish. I mean, SHING CHOW down the hall only has to don the cap, recite a few words, cut some skin off his dick and then WALLAH he's jewish, right JILL? Herrre kitty kitty kitty!

:lol:

And you, CHUCK, are a fucking disappointment. If you can't step up the the plate, fella, I expect you to stop swinging the bat.

It is important to note that being a Jew has nothing to do with what you believe or what you do. A person born to non-Jewish parents who has not undergone the formal process of conversion but who believes everything that Orthodox Jews believe and observes every law and custom of Judaism is still a non-Jew, even in the eyes of the most liberal movements of Judaism, and a person born to a Jewish mother who is an atheist and never practices the Jewish religion is still a Jew, even in the eyes of the ultra-Orthodox.

:whistle:

ya think?

dont cry for me argentina.. answer the fucking question. I've seen you act just as rude to LOTS of people. Being all self righteous all of a sudden is a joke and a half.

come on JILL. tell me what makes you jewish.

:eusa_whistle:

So let me get this straight, it was okay for a bunch of muslims to put a mosque over the Holy of Holies, because they were conquerers, but when they attacked and got their butts beaten, the Jews are supposed to leave the mosque on our holiest site and then give them the land they lost back?

okie dokie....

HEEEEEEERE jilly jilly jilly jilly... come on punkin.. show this beg bad MEANY how wrong he is and tell him that it's FAITH that makes you jewish.. Sould I get the dangle string or the laser pointer, kittums?

It is important to note that being a Jew has nothing to do with what you believe or what you do. A person born to non-Jewish parents who has not undergone the formal process of conversion but who believes everything that Orthodox Jews believe and observes every law and custom of Judaism is still a non-Jew, even in the eyes of the most liberal movements of Judaism, and a person born to a Jewish mother who is an atheist and never practices the Jewish religion is still a Jew, even in the eyes of the ultra-Orthodox.

:whistle:

Yep. Anyone that converts is eligible to apply for citizen in this religious country. And anyone born to a Jew is eligible unless they practice another religion.

Just like I'm an American because my parents are and I have not practiced another nationality, so to speak.

There is nothing racist about this whatsoever.

WHY are you avoiding my question about a goyim LAw of Return that facilitates white dominance in the US, Chuck?

I am not avoiding it bud, I simply do not agree with you. Did you ever go read about Switzerland's Immigration laws?

The very Idea that Israel is the only nation that restricts Immigration based on ethnicity is false. As I said, nearly every nation on earth does this in some way or another.

So let me get this straight, it was okay for a bunch of muslims to put a mosque over the Holy of Holies, because they were conquerers, but when they attacked and got their butts beaten, the Jews are supposed to leave the mosque on our holiest site and then give them the land they lost back?

okie dokie....

JUST LIKE we wont be tearing up the Washington Memorial for the sake of whatever was there in some ancient backlogue of history.. indeed. You'll leave Temple mount alone or you WILL see how short the future of isreal will be. THIS is why we both know a two state solution that evicts muslims from israel wont work.

But hey.. don't deflect here, Jill.. Since IM the ignorant one, apparently, why dont you take this opportunity to school my meany goyim ass and tell me WHAT MAKES YOU JEWISH: your FAITH or your ETHNICITY.

Yep. Anyone that converts is eligible to apply for citizen in this religious country. And anyone born to a Jew is eligible unless they practice another religion.

Just like I'm an American because my parents are and I have not practiced another nationality, so to speak.

I think they're eligible EVEN if they practice another religion because the Germans didn't care that jews practiced other religions. They went to how much jewish "blood" you had. But to be fair, I'm not sure of that.

And THAT'S why Shogie's having such problems. there are multiple ways of figuring out who's a jew for citizenship purposes, as far as I know.

I'd also point out that Israel was the only country to take in Darfur refugees, and the Ethiopian Falashas.

But it's white supremacy, I'm sure.... :cuckoo:

I am not avoiding it bud, I simply do not agree with you. Did you ever go read about Switzerland's Immigration laws?

The very Idea that Israel is the only nation that restricts Immigration based on ethnicity is false. As I said, nearly every nation on earth does this in some way or another.

I did. And the swiss got it's ass handed to them for OBVIOUSLY racist standards. The policy is no more and your example falls on its face.

Now, tell me how youd react to a WHITE LAW OF RETURN IN THE US.

Slavery in africa doesn't validate slavery in the US, dude. Deflecting the racist element to a state policy of isreal is not going to be washed away like pilates hands just because YOU dont want to admit that youd scream to high fucking heaven if WHITE PEOPLE had the same goddamn policy here.

Which, I have to say, is pretty fucking obvious why you duck and weave just like ole jill.

you are still stupid, ravi. Converts are not eligible for the LAW OF RETURN. You are out of your fucking element here. If you were smart enough to tie your own shoe youd wonder why Jill wont admit that you are totally fucking wrong about the criteria involved with being considered a jew.

it's cool.. begone ya pesky lil gnat.

I think they're eligible EVEN if they practice another religion because the Germans didn't care that jews practiced other religions. They went to how much jewish "blood" you had. But to be fair, I'm not sure of that.

And THAT'S why Shogie's having such problems. there are multiple ways of figuring out who's a jew for citizenship purposes, as far as I know.

I'd also point out that Israel was the only country to take in Darfur refugees, and the Ethiopian Falashas.

Shog's a little slow on the uptake. Or maybe he really is a racist, it's hard to tell.

you are still stupid, ravi. Converts are not eligible for the LAW OF RETURN. You are out of your fucking element here. If you were smart enough to tie your own shoe youd wonder why Jill wont admit that you are totally fucking wrong about the criteria involved with being considered a jew.

it's cool.. begone ya pesky lil gnat.

That's absolutely untrue... absolutely. You really need to take off the hate goggles or stop intentionally misstating. Either way, you don't know what you're talking about.

HA!

yea.. etheopians.. WHO ARE CONSIDERED JEWISH!

Israel's Law of Return (1950) allows Jews and those with Jewish parents or grandparents, and spouses of the aforementioned, to settle in Israel and gain citizenship.

Beta Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Come on JILL... NAME THOSE CRITERIA.

ISREAL didn't take on JUST ANY fucking etheopian!

Last edited:
That's absolutely untrue... absolutely. You really need to take off the hate goggles or stop intentionally misstating. Either way, you don't know what you're talking about.

Well then PROVE ME WRONG, JILL!

SHOW ME HOW I AM MISTAKEN. HERE IS MY CHIN, TAKE YOUR BEST FUCKING SHOT!

:cool:

Forum List

Back