Why I hate 9-11 Truthers

my guess you are another one that does not even know the details of the official reports and is in no position to debate anything

Unlike you i dont have the freaking time to delve into every crack and nano-scale inconsistency. What I do see from my "5,000" foot view is that no truther has ever given, in thier own words, in type on this board, a chain of events that both debunks 100% what actually happened, and proves beyond a reasonable doubt thier single timeline version of what happened.

I have zero respect for the "spaghetti on the wall" approach where someone says it could have been drones, or it was missiles, or it was actual planes but there were controlled demolitions and doesnt pick just a single explanation they then try to defend without the youtube hemmorage we usually get.

So to you reading and understanding the official reports is ...every crack and nano-scale .

i read them two or three times a while ago. You also ignored the second part of my post. Where is your detailed timeline and explanation of how YOU think everything went down.

Unlike you i dont have the freaking time to delve into every crack and nano-scale inconsistency. What I do see from my "5,000" foot view is that no truther has ever given, in thier own words, in type on this board, a chain of events that both debunks 100% what actually happened, and proves beyond a reasonable doubt thier single timeline version of what happened.

I have zero respect for the "spaghetti on the wall" approach where someone says it could have been drones, or it was missiles, or it was actual planes but there were controlled demolitions and doesnt pick just a single explanation they then try to defend without the youtube hemmorage we usually get.

So to you reading and understanding the official reports is ...every crack and nano-scale .

i read them two or three times a while ago. You also ignored the second part of my post. Where is your detailed timeline and explanation of how YOU think everything went down.

how I think everything came down ??...that would be pure speculation...what is not speculation is NIST lied about reported explosions..molten metal..and free fall...the investigation was a cover up ...their dishonesty is obvious..their explanation is highly impassible, their methods highly questionable

OpEdNews - Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

Dr. Quintiere said he originally “had high hopes” that NIST would do a good job with the investigation. “They’re the central government lab for fire. There are good people there and they can do a good job. But what I also thought they would do is to enlist the service of the ATF [Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives], which has an investigation force and a laboratory of their own for fire. And I thought they would put people out on the street and get gumshoe-type information. What prevented all of this? I think it’s the legal structure that cloaks the Commerce Department and therefore NIST. And so, instead of lawyers as if they were acting on a civil case trying to get depositions and information subpoenaed, those lawyers did the opposite and blocked everything.”

“In my opinion, the WTC investigation by NIST falls short of expectations by not definitively finding cause, by not sufficiently linking recommendations of specificity to cause, by not fully invoking all of their authority to seek facts in the investigation, and by the guidance of government lawyers to deter rather than develop fact finding.

how I think everything came down ??...that would be pure speculation...what is not speculation is NIST lied about reported explosions..molten metal..and free fall...the investigation was a cover up ...their dishonesty is obvious..their explanation is highly impassible, their methods highly questionable

STILL have not answered my question. Give me an alternative method, just as detailed as the official reports that can explain what happened.

All this reported explosions, molten metal, and free fall crap results from nit-picking one set of data points to the exlcusion of all others.

OpEdNews - Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

Dr. Quintiere said he originally “had high hopes” that NIST would do a good job with the investigation. “They’re the central government lab for fire. There are good people there and they can do a good job. But what I also thought they would do is to enlist the service of the ATF [Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives], which has an investigation force and a laboratory of their own for fire. And I thought they would put people out on the street and get gumshoe-type information. What prevented all of this? I think it’s the legal structure that cloaks the Commerce Department and therefore NIST. And so, instead of lawyers as if they were acting on a civil case trying to get depositions and information subpoenaed, those lawyers did the opposite and blocked everything.”

“In my opinion, the WTC investigation by NIST falls short of expectations by not definitively finding cause, by not sufficiently linking recommendations of specificity to cause, by not fully invoking all of their authority to seek facts in the investigation, and by the guidance of government lawyers to deter rather than develop fact finding.

So basically they didnt get the answer you were looking for, so they are wrong.

STILL no alternative explanation that is linear, exclusive, and plausible.

STILL have not answered my question. Give me an alternative method, just as detailed as the official reports that can explain what happened.

All this reported explosions, molten metal, and free fall crap results from nit-picking one set of data points to the exlcusion of all others.

your question was answered..and reported explosions.. molten metal and free fall is not ..nit picking data points.. and to say so is ludicrous
if you want some expert speculation on the use of explosives I would refer you to this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5IgqJXyLbg]Tom Sullivan - Explosives Technician - Loader - AE911Truth.org - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw1Lh7lYMNo]WTC 7 COLLAPSE REVIEWED BY DEMOLITION EXPERT 1 - YouTube[/ame]

your question was answered..and reported explosions.. molten metal and free fall is not ..nit picking data points.. and to say so is ludicrous
if you want some expert speculation on the use of explosives I would refer you to this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5IgqJXyLbg]Tom Sullivan - Explosives Technician - Loader - AE911Truth.org - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw1Lh7lYMNo]WTC 7 COLLAPSE REVIEWED BY DEMOLITION EXPERT 1 - YouTube[/ame]

Unless you answer my question, I will not continue with this. Take what you got in the videos and give me a compelling explanation of how you think it actually happened.

But you cant, cause people like you can only critisize, not come up with your own thoughtsn on it.

So basically they didnt get the answer you were looking for, so they are wrong.

STILL no alternative explanation that is linear, exclusive, and plausible.

I am simple reporting the concerns of the former NIST lead fire investigator

still have not answered my question. Give me an alternative method, just as detailed as the official reports that can explain what happened.

your question was answered..and reported explosions.. Molten metal and free fall is not ..nit picking data points.. And to say so is ludicrous
if you want some expert speculation on the use of explosives i would refer you to this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5igqjxylbg]tom sullivan - explosives technician - loader - ae911truth.org - youtube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw1lh7lymno]wtc 7 collapse reviewed by demolition expert 1 - youtube[/ame]

unless you answer my question, i will not continue with this. Take what you got in the videos and give me a compelling explanation of how you think it actually happened.

But you cant, cause people like you can only critisize, not come up with your own thoughtsn on it.

you are just rambling..i think nist failed and is involved in an intentional cover up of this controlled event

Well,

After the 1993 bombing, the building(s) were deemed unsafe and had to come down. Then after the 1999-2000 Iraqi oil map was drawn up by Saddam Hussein allowing everyone but the US to drill and explore, the map needed to be changed.

the problem with the average truther is that they fail to have a motive.

And please don't forget that France (for one) made a cushy deal with Saddam for Oil (for food) all the while NATO steadfastly denied Iraq was breaking any sanctions... Have you read UN1441? No... I didn't think so... It clearly states that a WMD was defined (for one) as a missile having a range greater than 150Km which was not a weapon Saddam was ALLOWED to have after the first Gulf War.... Some of us (who weren't asleep at the switch) knew that the Al Samoud 2 Missile was in clear violation of UNSCOM 1441. Google it numbskulls. For whatever reason George Bush said Iraq "did not have WMD's" in a press conference, even though History has shown that statement to be entirely FALSE. Why he said that... I'll never know. If it proves ONE thing -it's that I am not a party line Republican, by any means. That was the day my respect for GW Bush went off kilter. The lunacy that claims that the second time America (and a coalition of more Nations than Liberated Kuwait) invaded Iraq was about Oil is grossly incompetent... Were it about Oil we should be seeing 99 cent/ gallon at the pump... Sadly those days are gone. Something people fail to grasp is that China in the last decade has forsaken the bicycle in lieu of gasoline burning automobiles... This should come as no surprise. The lunacy I have found is in Americans who put party before country. The idea that 9/11 was something more than a bunch of Terrorists who exploited a weakness in our defenses is astounding. I had a friend who died in the Pentagon that day, and I assure you... It was no conspiracy. My cousins husband thankfully escaped harm in NYC that day as well. Airplanes hit buildings with FULL tanks of fuel which ignited fires which compromised bolts, beams, and welds... GRAVITY did the rest. The bottom line (sorry for the necessary rant) is the moment the Saudi's allowed us infidels on their soil way back in 1991, America was doomed to join the ever expanding list of counties Islamic zealots feel as their enemies, simply because Saudi Arabia had forsaken the Q'uran by allowing infidels to wage war upon their soil, and the moment one "innocent" perished it lent credence to those who commit abominable acts... This: the Q'uran views the killing civilians as unacceptable and unjustifiable. Once America climbed down into the Rabbit hole... There was no turning back. Sadly... All the diplomacy in the world can not reason with an unreasonable Religion... We slept with dogs, now we have fleas... Unfortunately we cannot eradicate this by time and feel good monetary gifts, and the coddling of those who view US as their enemy. Sadly... This business of the WOT is going to be passed on to future Generations who know nothing of this now... Forget the Truthers, the Birthers, and the Romney Tax Returners...Although it might be nice to see Obama's College transcripts... Who is to blame... Maybe ALL of us... One thing both Democrats, and Republicans should be aware of by now, is that you cannot reason with Religions ... And that is absolutely fucking that.

Well good morning to you too. :D

Here's a challenge. Post a single video of a building falling down from structural damage that even slightly resembles how any one of the towers fell.
How many buildings have a tube-within-tube design?

The impact severs some columns on the north side of the North Tower. Each tower is designed as a “tube-in-tube” structure and the steel columns which support its weight are arranged around the perimeter and in the core. The plane, which weighs 283,600 lb and is traveling at an estimated speed of around 430 mph (see October 2002-October 2005), severs 35 of the building’s 236 perimeter columns and damages another two. The damage to the South Tower’s perimeter will be similar (see 9:03 a.m. September 11, 2001). [National Institute of Standards and Technology, 9/2005, pp. 5-9, 20, 22 ] The perimeter columns bear about half of the tower’s weight, so this damage reduces its ability to bear gravity loads by about 7.5 percent. [National Institute of Standards and Technology, 9/2005, pp. 6 ] The actual damage to the 47 core columns is not known, as there are no photographs or videos of it, but there will be much speculation about this after 9/11. It will be suggested that some parts of the aircraft may have damaged the core even after crashing through the exterior wall. According to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST): “Moving at 500 mph, an engine broke any exterior column it hit. If the engine missed the floor slab, the majority of the engine core remained intact and had enough residual momentum to sever a core column upon direct impact.” [National Institute of Standards and Technology, 9/2005, pp. 107 ] According to NIST’s base case computer model, three of the core columns are severed and another ten suffer some damage. [National Institute of Standards & Technology, 9/2005, pp. 189 ] If this is accurate, it means that the impact damage to the core reduces the Tower’s strength by another approximately 7.5 percent, meaning that the building loses about 15 percent of its strength in total. This damage will be cited after 9/11 by NIST and others researchers as an event contributing to the building’s collapse (see October 23, 2002 and October 19, 2004). In addition, some of the fireproofing on the steel columns and trusses may be dislodged. The original fireproofing on the fire floors was mostly Blazeshield DC/F, but some of the fireproofing on the flooring has recently been upgraded to Blazeshield II, which is about 20 percent denser and 20 percent more adhesive. [National Institute of Standards & Technology, 9/2005, pp. xxxvi, 83 ] Photographs and videos of the towers will not show the state of fireproofing inside the buildings, but NIST will estimate the damage to it using a computer model. Its severe case model (see (October 2002-October 2005)) will predict that 43 of the 47 core columns are stripped of their fireproofing on one or more floors and that fireproofing is stripped from trusses covering 60,000 ft2 of floor area, the equivalent of about one and a half floors. NIST will say that the loss of fireproofing is a major cause of the collapse (see April 5, 2005), but only performs 15 tests on fireproofing samples (see October 26, 2005). [National Institute of Standards and Technology, 9/2005, pp. 23 ] According to NIST, more fireproofing is stripped from the South Tower (see 9:03 a.m. September 11, 2001).

Complete 911 Timeline: Bush's Actions on 9/11

If you are just now realizing that you can't reason with religion(s) then you may have some slight learning issues, possibly. Listen to this, the attacks happened, that is a fact, there are no conspiracy theories or bullshit stories that you guys can come up with that can make people change their minds. Please respect this day and remember the lives lost and courage given by so many. Get out of your granny's basement room and do something productive:) Have a wonderful day.......................

if you are just now realizing that you can't reason with religion(s) then you may have some slight learning issues, possibly. Listen to this, the attacks happened, that is a fact, there are no conspiracy theories or bullshit stories that you guys can come up with that can make people change their minds. Please respect this day and remember the lives lost and courage given by so many. Get out of your granny's basement room and do something productive:) have a wonderful day.......................

guaranteed another one that has little or no idea what the official conclusions are and how they where determined
...guaranteed

Last edited:
Here's a challenge. Post a single video of a building falling down from structural damage that even slightly resembles how any one of the towers fell.

I said the same thing. Don't hold your breath. There's no point in bothering. You'll just get a dozen more pages of the same old pasted videos.

WTC 7 did not have a tube-within-tube design and the towers where designed to take multiple strikes from commercial aircraft

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fQlC2AIWrY]WTC Towers Designed to Withstand Impact of Loaded Boeing 707 - YouTube[/ame]

I said the same thing. Don't hold your breath. There's no point in bothering. You'll just get a dozen more pages of the same old pasted videos.

which you cowardly trolls always run off from everytime we give you the challlenge to debunk them and explain whats wrong with the information contained. :clap2::clap2::lmao::lol::D

my guess you are another one that does not even know the details of the official reports and is in no position to debate anything

well thats pretty obvious.

Last edited:

You'll hurt his feelings since he cant counter the information in those videos and he'll have just throw a temper tantrem and cuss you out since the truth hurts knowing he cant counter anything and of course pretend like you never answered his question.:lol::lol:

Refer him to read Griffins book which answers pretty much all questions and shreads to pieces the official version and the coward troll will just come back and have a temper tantrem and cuss you out since the truth scares him and wont take you up on the challenge to debunk it.It never fails with all these Bush dupe trolls.They do that EVERYTIME.:lol::lol::lmao:

Just once I would like to see one of these loyal Bush dupes on the computer who isnt afraid of the truth and will take you up on the challenge to read the book and at least TRY and debunk it.Has never once happened in the over hundred or so of them that i have asked to do that in 11 years.:lol::D never will.

oh and dont expect marty troll to watch the 2 videos since they dont go along with his version of events and remember,they have no interest in hearing what a demolition expert has to say.cant have that.:lol::lmao:

these Bush dupes should start a comedy club.their logic kills me how they think NIST can do no wrong even though they were caught red handed lying saying there was no molten steel found when several credible people reported seeing it all over. You got to love their warped logic they embrace.

NIST did not lie and is honest but demolition experts like Tom Sullivan and Danny Jowenko dont know what they are talking about.makes me roll on the floor laughing everytime.:lol::D:lol::lmao::lmao: I dont think these people even bother to read what they post and say.:D

Last edited:
Right. Not worth the time so you come here to spend time n it. :lmao:

"Everyone thinks you guys are loons." :lmao:

I never claimed conclusions. But im pretty certain that if someone did plan this event from within our own government, the last person to know about it would be the smirking chimp. He's about as useful as a sack of dog shit.

Aliens from space? :lmao:

You guys are funny. It's like watching a bunch of retards trying to hump a door knob.
you never claimed conclusions? ...then whats this?:" But im pretty certain that if someone did plan this event from within our own government, the last person to know about it would be the smirking chimp. He's about as useful as a sack of dog shit."- TASB
In that statement alone you've made two conclusions , you have no credible evidence to corroborate them.

You're not very bright, I see. That's alright. YOu'll still be in here not being so bright this time next year when I'm willing to entertain this topic.

:lmao:

Like clockwork,the cowardly coward runs off when asked to refute evidence and facts.:clap2: Like clockwork,the coward like all Bush dupe cowards, runs away from that challenge,No surprise,happens EVERYTIME with you frady cat deniars.you guys are the ones that are amusing the way you run off from challenges and wont even try to counter the facts or evidence we give you and ignore reality.:lol::lol::lol::D:lmao:

you guys would be laughed out of a debating hall in SECONDS if you debated the same way there that you do here.you know it,i know it.:clap2::lol:

Have fun talking to yourself troll.Im done with you.I dont debate with frady cats who are too afraid to even try and counter the facts and can just fling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls you are.:D:clap2::lmao:

its not a debate when you make shit up and ignore evidence that is not part of your fairy tale opinion of how the world works.

Fuck off and Die.

damn funny coming from you...as you constantly leave out or intentionally mis interpret details of those same documents..
or you are just stupid...

Forum List

Back