Why I will not now or ever advocate, argue for or endorse Trump

Obama was the worse evil. Clinton is the worse evil.

But if you vote for the lesser EVIL, you are still voting for EVIL and telling EVIL it is doing something RIGHT.

When will you tard enablers learn this?

Until you do, our Presidential candidates will continue to devolve.
STFU.................You have a choice even though they suck balls.................

Put it simply for you when you ONLY HAVE 2 OPTIONS.

You are in a pile of shit........hands tied.........ball coming at your face.........only choice is to get smacked in the face or duck into the shit...............

Which do you choose.............neither isn't an OPTION ASSHOLE.

The reason we have only two options is people keep believing we have only two options. Voting is what it takes to change that. the losers are the ones who decide both our "two options" suck and sit at home on their hands. Vote for what matters. MORE OPTIONS!
Which part of playing the hand you are given don't you understand.........................Show me the fucking options...............

Wow.............I voted for nobody and got Hillary............WHOOP D FUCKING DOO...............

"Wow, I've been told repeatedly that someone will vote for a third candidate, and all I hear is 'vote for nobody'."

You deal us a hand with nothing but the fucking Joker, we're heading to a different table. Wrap your head around the fact that if you want President Trump, we don't owe it to you to give you him, and you get to get him alone. And own his catastrophe alone.

Yeah.........I did it all by myself....................and you'll remind me how you sat home and got Hillary elected........Like I said put your fucking Hillary sticker on your car.

No, I'll remind you how you HAD to have your candidate, no matter what, and YOU got Hillary elected. Like I said, put your fucking Hillary sticker on your own car . . . and save your bullying for someone who thinks it's impressive and manly.

You must do what you must do..................Just as I will do the same...............I will vote for the GOP candidate which will be Trump or Cruz........unless it is high jacked in Convention.

Staying at home is the same as voting for Hillary.................

Staying at home is a vote against both
When Hillary is President because you stayed home I'll remind you of that.........................One will win...............options may suck and you didn't duck and got smacked in the face by the ball...............It's gonna leave a mark.

When Hillary is President because you insisted on Trump, assuming you could bully people into supporting him, we'll remind YOU of that. Or, conversely, if Trump wins, when he turns into a disaster, we'll remind you of THAT, too.
Obviously you don't know what the hell is going on.

Shit is too far gone at this point, the elites just don't give a shit that much. At this point, they just need a fall guy.

Barney the purple dinosaur could be president, and the shit is still going to hit the fan.

What the FED does has more impact on how bad things are going to get than whether Hillary gets to be POTUS or Donny gets to sit in the big chair at the big people's table.

Hey, wow, not obligated to YOUR fucking opinion, either.

We each have a vote. Cast your own - or don't - and mind your own fucking business about what I do with mine, you nosy bastards.

So our choices are you'll vote between Trump and Hillary where one vote won't matter.

Or you won't vote for a different choice because your vote then wouldn't matter.

Hmm ... OK?

I vote in every election like my vote decides the election
If they steal the primary vote then the election is over........perhaps I'll vote ...........perhaps not.............The Will of the people with the votes will be gone.................and it will not make a fuck whether I vote at all.........I've NEVER missed an ELECTION except while serving overseas.......................where I couldn't get a dang absentee ballot in time to vote................didn't apply in time and mail took a month back then both ways.......at times with the FPO's.............

I know where you are going with this...............but that dog doesn't hunt with me.............It's an invalid election if the establishment negates the people's vote..................

. . . . and they do that just about every electoral cycle. Your point is? :dunno:
Show me the last Brokered Convention.
There are more ways to invalidate the choice of the people than just brokered conventions.

Seems I remember one year, the Supreme Court decided who would be president.

In 2004, the exit polls didn't match the official result tallies. I recommend the documentary, "Uncounted: The New Math of American Elections"

The US used to be one of the few Democracies that refused to allow outside observes. Even now, they chafe at having the UN come to observe. The voting system is corrupt to allow which ever candidate the elites deem is necessary. Both party's leaders agree to this system for a reason. You won't learn this but at the highest levels of political science. Or on your own. The ring of power in the US is just to precious to be left up to the will of the masses. . . .

Most folks thought there were only three Democrats that declared their candidacy. . . there were over twenty. Most folks thought there were only around twenty Republicans that declared their candidacy, there were over sixty. The media meets with the party officials at a place called the Pratt house in New York to decide for you who you will discover is running. That is not democracy, that is oligarchy. These same politicians decided your media would be concentrated so that they could control it easier. They collude to control everything.

Foreign election officials amazed by trust-based U.S. voting system
Foreign election officials amazed by trust-based U.S. voting system
The most often noted difference between American elections among the visitors was that in most U.S. states, voters need no identification. Voters can also vote by mail, sometimes online, and there’s often no way to know if one person has voted several times under different names, unlike in some Arab countries, where voters ink their fingers when casting their ballots.

The international visitors also noted that there’s no police at U.S. polling stations. In foreign countries, police at polling places are viewed as signs of security; in the United States they are sometimes seen as intimidating.

Stolen Elections—as American as Apple Pie
Dissecting John McCain's hyperbole about voter fraud.
Relax, John McCain, stolen elections are as American as apple pie.

The more aggressive the Democratic registration effort, the more likely that "quality control" will suffer and fraud will result, and every relaxation of voter-registration rules increases the likelihood of "mischief." For example, while the passage of the "motor-voter" bill in 1993 enfranchised many of the disenfranchised, it also made it easier to commit voter fraud. (See this think-tank critique, which declares the whole motor-voter process highly corrupt.)

Conversely, it's in the Republicans' interest to tamp down Democratic registration and turnout. Writing in the new Rolling Stone, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and Greg Palast consider the ongoing efforts by Republicans to "obstruct" voter-registration drives, "purge" legitimate voters from the rolls, require "unnecessary" voter IDs, and reject "spoiled" ballots as an attempt to steal the 2008 vote, even where those efforts are legal. These barriers and others, Kennedy and Palast write, are examples of "GOP vote tampering"—the contemporary equivalent of poll taxes and literacy tests.

None of this address the fact that the majority of voters go into the booth knowing nothing about the person they are voting for. All they have are their misguided media perceptions, IOW, lies about the guy they are casting a vote for.

If a person is dumb enough, or simple minded enough, they can convince themselves that all the lies that the media told about the candidate before the election, were true long after the guy assumed office.

Any intelligent person will learn after a decade or two.

20140713_tyranny.jpg

Both parties are corrupt............Both parties are beholding to their donor class..................and the only way to reverse this is to go outside the box. Hoping Pandora doesn't emerge.
:eusa_think:

By putting the Mafia in control? Is that really a solution? :lmao:

donald-trump-the-gop-father-the-gopfather-dem-rapid-response-rnc-thedon-donald-trump-godfather.png

102547_600.jpg
011014-toon-luckovich-ed.jpg

This is an attack ad put out by the Dems, ironic, Trump supporters like it. . . . .

If folks only knew the truth about his mafia connections. :badgrin:

STFU.................You have a choice even though they suck balls.................

You are in a pile of shit........hands tied.........ball coming at your face.........only choice is to get smacked in the face or duck into the shit...............

The reason we have only two options is people keep believing we have only two options. Voting is what it takes to change that. the losers are the ones who decide both our "two options" suck and sit at home on their hands. Vote for what matters. MORE OPTIONS!
Which part of playing the hand you are given don't you understand.........................Show me the fucking options...............

Wow.............I voted for nobody and got Hillary............WHOOP D FUCKING DOO...............

"Wow, I've been told repeatedly that someone will vote for a third candidate, and all I hear is 'vote for nobody'."

You deal us a hand with nothing but the fucking Joker, we're heading to a different table. Wrap your head around the fact that if you want President Trump, we don't owe it to you to give you him, and you get to get him alone. And own his catastrophe alone.

Yeah.........I did it all by myself....................and you'll remind me how you sat home and got Hillary elected........Like I said put your fucking Hillary sticker on your car.

here's what you're not processing. Hillary, Trump, I don't give a shit. Neither is a believer in freedom

Exactly. If you have to "win" by voting for someone you think would be a bad President, have you actually "won" anything?

However, this is apparently logic that only works on people who've ever been winners and grasp the concept.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
You must do what you must do..................Just as I will do the same...............I will vote for the GOP candidate which will be Trump or Cruz........unless it is high jacked in Convention.

Staying at home is the same as voting for Hillary.................

Staying at home is a vote against both
When Hillary is President because you stayed home I'll remind you of that.........................One will win...............options may suck and you didn't duck and got smacked in the face by the ball...............It's gonna leave a mark.

When Hillary is President because you insisted on Trump, assuming you could bully people into supporting him, we'll remind YOU of that. Or, conversely, if Trump wins, when he turns into a disaster, we'll remind you of THAT, too.
Obviously you don't know what the hell is going on.

Shit is too far gone at this point, the elites just don't give a shit that much. At this point, they just need a fall guy.

Barney the purple dinosaur could be president, and the shit is still going to hit the fan.

What the FED does has more impact on how bad things are going to get than whether Hillary gets to be POTUS or Donny gets to sit in the big chair at the big people's table.

Hey, wow, not obligated to YOUR fucking opinion, either.

We each have a vote. Cast your own - or don't - and mind your own fucking business about what I do with mine, you nosy bastards.
Just letting you know how the system really works before you remind folks of this or that. Because what you do, or they do doesn't make a difference, so don't feel that it does.

If you vote, and if they vote, no matter who you or they vote for, just the fact that you vote, endorses a corrupt system.

That gives them legitimacy to declare martial law when the market crashes, the dollar loses all value, and their race war is started.

OTH, if what ever candidate gets under 50% of the vote, the guy that gets the ring of power has NO RIGHT to enact any EO orders what so ever or over rule the Bill of rights, b/c he has no legitimacy.

A vote of under 50% by all the people of these United States is a vote of no confidence. It's a do over.

It means the folks at your city level and your state level are in charge.

here's what you're not processing. Hillary, Trump, I don't give a shit. Neither is a believer in freedom

That is your opinion.................so be it.................vote your third party.

I still think Trump will lose the nomination. You can't win with 36% and being 0% on second choices. At least I hope not

If the other 2 drop out then you might be right..............They aren't..............then the vote will decide the fate and not some brokered convention................I have no problem with that.............Both of the others should drop out so the magic number is reached................Exit polls have shown Cruz fairs better when Rubio loses votes.

I don't think 36% or less of the vote is going to get your dipshit enough delegates to win the nomination, but good luck with that. Just a tip: kicking and screaming and throwing more juvenile, pussy tantrums about "unfair" won't get you anything at a brokered convention. Please learn that you're not entitled to anything: not my vote, not the rules you want, and not the nomination of the GOP if you can't get enough delegates.

aka you will take my choice of candidate or I'll will take my toys and go home............

I will remind you of that.

As opposed to "You hate my candidate, but I want him anyway, so fuck you, you HAVE TO VOTE FOR HIM!"

You have been informed of the consequences. You do it anyway, YOU own them, not me. You can remind me until the cows come home that I didn't give you your way, Junior, and the answer will always be, "Damned right I didn't! Why'd you insist on it?" There was a shortage of people who weren't insane narcissists?
Problem is those who informed us are full of shit, so :dunno:

You should be used to people who are full of shit. You're voting for one.
Wow....that really hurt.
Thanks for the non-sequitur.

Supporting Donald Trump has clearly lowered your IQ. I'm very sad for you.

I am one of the people informing you that the consequences of pushing that steaming bucket of offal onto us are going to be going it alone in a general election without our support.

You seem to think that that makes me, and others like me, "full of shit".

Donald Trump is full of shit, so clearly you like people like that.

Let me know if the linear logic of this is still too much for you, and I will break out the Crayolas and draw you a picture.

That is your opinion.................so be it.................vote your third party.

I still think Trump will lose the nomination. You can't win with 36% and being 0% on second choices. At least I hope not

If the other 2 drop out then you might be right..............They aren't..............then the vote will decide the fate and not some brokered convention................I have no problem with that.............Both of the others should drop out so the magic number is reached................Exit polls have shown Cruz fairs better when Rubio loses votes.

I don't think 36% or less of the vote is going to get your dipshit enough delegates to win the nomination, but good luck with that. Just a tip: kicking and screaming and throwing more juvenile, pussy tantrums about "unfair" won't get you anything at a brokered convention. Please learn that you're not entitled to anything: not my vote, not the rules you want, and not the nomination of the GOP if you can't get enough delegates.

And you're just talking out of your ass.

Maybe if you stamp your little feet and hold your breath it might just come true.

aka you will take my choice of candidate or I'll will take my toys and go home............

I will remind you of that.

As opposed to "You hate my candidate, but I want him anyway, so fuck you, you HAVE TO VOTE FOR HIM!"

You have been informed of the consequences. You do it anyway, YOU own them, not me. You can remind me until the cows come home that I didn't give you your way, Junior, and the answer will always be, "Damned right I didn't! Why'd you insist on it?" There was a shortage of people who weren't insane narcissists?

Wow....that really hurt.

I am one of the people informing you that the consequences of pushing that steaming bucket of offal onto us are going to be going it alone in a general election without our support.

Let me know if the linear logic of this is still too much for you, and I will break out the Crayolas and draw you a picture.
Yep.....and Hillary is a lying criminal.....and you can relate to someone like that.

Wow....that really hurt.

Yep.....and Hillary is a lying criminal.....and you can relate to someone like that.

If I could, I'd be voting for Trump.

No, I'll remind you how you HAD to have your candidate, no matter what, and YOU got Hillary elected. Like I said, put your fucking Hillary sticker on your own car . . . and save your bullying for someone who thinks it's impressive and manly.

I'm not the one who will sit it out in the election if Trump wins..........You will be.........back at you.

Just because we aren't voting trump or Clinton doesn't mean we will sit out. I'll be voting even if I have to vote for myself for an honest candidate. Because despite my lack of experience I could do better than both of them.

Just because we aren't voting trump or Clinton doesn't mean we will sit out. I'll be voting even if I have to vote for myself for an honest candidate. Because despite my lack of experience I could do better than both of them.
Which will have no effect on the election results................at all...................

This #NeverTrump movement is ridiculous

It's time to get on team #NeverHillary

I'm not the one who will sit it out in the election if Trump wins..........You will be.........back at you.

Yes, of course, the people who keep saying, "I will vote for someone else" are going to sit out the election . . . because Trumpettes don't like any realities that don't fit their fucking fantasies. No matter what the world actually is, they will insist that it's however they imagine it.

Not surprising that people voting for a leftist in Republican clothing "think" exactly like leftists do. With brains like yours, I can't imagine why you don't just vote for Hillary and have done with it. You're clearly not bright enough to take care of yourself without the government's help.

There is no amount of telling him facts that will get him to see anything but his delusions. We're sitting out the election, Donald Trump will be the greatest President since George Washington . . . and monkeys will fly out his ass any second now.

Because he KNOWS it's that way!

Forum List

Back