Why I will not now or ever advocate, argue for or endorse Trump

You can do whatever the Hell you want...............I make my point and stand by it............Not voting or voting third party is the same as voting for Hillary in my book.

Do the math, Holmes, it isn't
Baloney..........the math only counts for votes that can actually matter......Your vote doesn't count in that math.

Yeah, well, not everyone plays cynical games with the country's future. I'm sure the Antichrist could win the popular vote, too, but I wouldn't feel obligated to join THAT bandwagon, either.

If the math says I'm obligated to vote for a piece of shit, the math can go fuck itself.

You have a bad candidate. If you want to be a gullible idiot for him, you get to do it alone.
So be it......if that is your opinion...................put your Hillary bumper sticker on.

our choices are nevil chamberlin or hitler, if we don't vote for one or the other, we don't believe in freedom.

What a stupid argument
LOL............same shit the other side is saying about Trump....................

He's not Hitler.........but you think how you will..............the propaganda is winning.

you also call people Republicans to insult them

Back up your claim, or shut up.

back up your claim or shut up

So far you have said prove it, but if I do, you're a limp wristed pussy who doesn't give a shit either way.

Say, I didn't say that, and if you prove I did, I'm a stupid fucking **** for saying that and then denying it.

Put up or shut up, Democrat
Argument from ignorance. The onus of proof is on the person who made the claim.

Back up your claims, or shut up.

Argument from pussydom. You keep saying that if I prove it your response is yeah, whatever.

No, I am saying you can't back up your claim, because it is a lie.

Back up your claim, or shut up, liar.

This is what you tards hate about me. I call you on your bullshit. And then you make the unbelievable tactical mistake of associating truth telling with Democrats by calling me a Democrat for telling the truth!

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

So when you keep saying "your party" is the problem, you are referring to what party?
I have not said "your party is the problem".

Stand behind your claim or shut up. Say, I am a stupid useless pile of cow dung if I said that and I will admit that
I have not made a claim. You have.

Here is one of them again:

Stand behind your denial or shut up, you stupid useless pussy. all you have said is when I prove it, your response is yeah, whatever

STFU.................You have a choice even though they suck balls.................

Put it simply for you when you ONLY HAVE 2 OPTIONS.

You are in a pile of shit........hands tied.........ball coming at your face.........only choice is to get smacked in the face or duck into the shit...............

Which do you choose.............neither isn't an OPTION ASSHOLE.

The reason we have only two options is people keep believing we have only two options. Voting is what it takes to change that. the losers are the ones who decide both our "two options" suck and sit at home on their hands. Vote for what matters. MORE OPTIONS!
Which part of playing the hand you are given don't you understand.........................Show me the fucking options...............

Wow.............I voted for nobody and got Hillary............WHOOP D FUCKING DOO...............

"Wow, I've been told repeatedly that someone will vote for a third candidate, and all I hear is 'vote for nobody'."

You deal us a hand with nothing but the fucking Joker, we're heading to a different table. Wrap your head around the fact that if you want President Trump, we don't owe it to you to give you him, and you get to get him alone. And own his catastrophe alone.

Yeah.........I did it all by myself....................and you'll remind me how you sat home and got Hillary elected........Like I said put your fucking Hillary sticker on your car.

here's what you're not processing. Hillary, Trump, I don't give a shit. Neither is a believer in freedom

That is your opinion.................so be it.................vote your third party.

Well, kaz clearly can't back up his lies. This is getting boring.

It's not our job to lift the poor in overseas hellholes out of poverty...it's out job to lift the poor in hellholes HERE out of poverty. Perhaps you haven't been to Cleveland, or St. Louis, or Dallas or Birmingham lately...but I have. THOSE are the people who need jobs.

The huge manufacturing facility near me closed five years ago, the building sits empty. Not only are the employees of the only manufacturing plant in town all unemployed, it damn near killed the whole town. The town alert system still rings at 6 am, noon, one pm and 5pm to signal shifts that no longer muster at the plant...five years later.

THOSE folks would REJOICE in the streets if a manufacturer moved back to town, I mean literal rejoicing in the streets.

You sir are totally out of touch with that American reality.

True. And where you went wrong was you think freedom is the problem, not the solution
Hey guys..............I'm gonna stay home and enjoy my freedom by not voting or voting for someone who doesn't stand a chance in hell of winning..............Basically not voting then WHINE at those that tried to stop a Hillary Win on how they should BOYCOTT the election.........

Yeah them Boycott's got the establishment shaking in their boots

So our choices are you'll vote between Trump and Hillary where one vote won't matter.

Or you won't vote for a different choice because your vote then wouldn't matter.

Hmm ... OK?

I vote in every election like my vote decides the election
If they steal the primary vote then the election is over........perhaps I'll vote ...........perhaps not.............The Will of the people with the votes will be gone.................and it will not make a fuck whether I vote at all.........I've NEVER missed an ELECTION except while serving overseas.......................where I couldn't get a dang absentee ballot in time to vote................didn't apply in time and mail took a month back then both ways.......at times with the FPO's.............

I know where you are going with this...............but that dog doesn't hunt with me.............It's an invalid election if the establishment negates the people's vote..................

. . . . and they do that just about every electoral cycle. Your point is? :dunno:
Show me the last Brokered Convention.

back up your claim or shut up

So far you have said prove it, but if I do, you're a limp wristed pussy who doesn't give a shit either way.

Say, I didn't say that, and if you prove I did, I'm a stupid fucking **** for saying that and then denying it.

Put up or shut up, Democrat
Argument from ignorance. The onus of proof is on the person who made the claim.

Back up your claims, or shut up.

Argument from pussydom. You keep saying that if I prove it your response is yeah, whatever.

No, I am saying you can't back up your claim, because it is a lie.

Back up your claim, or shut up, liar.

This is what you tards hate about me. I call you on your bullshit. And then you make the unbelievable tactical mistake of associating truth telling with Democrats by calling me one for telling the truth!

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Stand behind your denial, pussy

The reason we have only two options is people keep believing we have only two options. Voting is what it takes to change that. the losers are the ones who decide both our "two options" suck and sit at home on their hands. Vote for what matters. MORE OPTIONS!
Which part of playing the hand you are given don't you understand.........................Show me the fucking options...............

Wow.............I voted for nobody and got Hillary............WHOOP D FUCKING DOO...............

"Wow, I've been told repeatedly that someone will vote for a third candidate, and all I hear is 'vote for nobody'."

You deal us a hand with nothing but the fucking Joker, we're heading to a different table. Wrap your head around the fact that if you want President Trump, we don't owe it to you to give you him, and you get to get him alone. And own his catastrophe alone.

Yeah.........I did it all by myself....................and you'll remind me how you sat home and got Hillary elected........Like I said put your fucking Hillary sticker on your car.

here's what you're not processing. Hillary, Trump, I don't give a shit. Neither is a believer in freedom

That is your opinion.................so be it.................vote your third party.

I still think Trump will lose the nomination. You can't win with 36% and being 0% on second choices. At least I hope not

I still think Trump will lose the nomination. You can't win with 36% and being 0% on second choices. At least I hope not

If the other 2 drop out then you might be right..............They aren't..............then the vote will decide the fate and not some brokered convention................I have no problem with that.............Both of the others should drop out so the magic number is reached................Exit polls have shown Cruz fairs better when Rubio loses votes.

{*crickets*}

See? kaz lied. As usual.

If he had a chance to prove his bullshit claim I have called people Republicans as an insult, he'd be blasting it all over the place and crowing his pointy head off.

I guess he thought if he repeated the lie enough, the other rubes would believe it. And eventually he would delude himself into believing it. That's what lying retards do. It's their thing.

Here is what kaz and mudwhistle remind me of:

PROPAGANDA OUTLET: Obama blew up the sun.

PARROTING RUBE: Breaking: Obama blew up the sun!

G5000: Hey, retard. Take five seconds and look out the window.

PARROTING RUBE: Obama lover! You voted for him twice! (*Gets back in line for refill of piss cup*)
To put it in your perspective......if it's good like lower gas prices.....Obama did it. If it's higher gas prices, Obama didn't do it.

The President has almost nothing to do with gas prices. And if you want to see who the hypocrites are, I have already collected all the quotes from the people who blamed Obama when gas prices were high.

And then when gas prices plunged, some tards actually whined that low gas prices are a BAD thing! :lol:

I enjoy satirizing and ridiculing the hypocrites on both sides of that idiotic argument about Presidents and gas prices.

None of which has anything to do with you tards who parrot manufactured bullshit, and then when you are told the WHOLE truth lose your little minds and make up more bullshit about the person who brought you the truth.

If it's bad, like bringing 400,000 Muslims here to America, it's not Obama's fault....we're fucking racists to even mention it.
Obama has not said he will bring 400,000 Muslims to America.

And those refugees are FLEEING the terrorists, you fucking retard. Plus, they would be an excellent source of intel.
Sure they would....but actually the number goes up. He started out with 100,000.....then it kept going up 100,000 every month. Now we're not sure what the lying SOB is going to do. He's brought in more than 400,000 in Michigan and other states already. He just wants to double what he's already snuck into the country. In Dearborn Michigan those assholes are flying ISIS flags in the streets.
th

Islamic-Terror-In-America.jpg

Last edited:
True. And where you went wrong was you think freedom is the problem, not the solution
Hey guys..............I'm gonna stay home and enjoy my freedom by not voting or voting for someone who doesn't stand a chance in hell of winning..............Basically not voting then WHINE at those that tried to stop a Hillary Win on how they should BOYCOTT the election.........

So our choices are you'll vote between Trump and Hillary where one vote won't matter.

Or you won't vote for a different choice because your vote then wouldn't matter.

Hmm ... OK?

If they steal the primary vote then the election is over........perhaps I'll vote ...........perhaps not.............The Will of the people with the votes will be gone.................and it will not make a fuck whether I vote at all.........I've NEVER missed an ELECTION except while serving overseas.......................where I couldn't get a dang absentee ballot in time to vote................didn't apply in time and mail took a month back then both ways.......at times with the FPO's.............

I know where you are going with this...............but that dog doesn't hunt with me.............It's an invalid election if the establishment negates the people's vote..................

. . . . and they do that just about every electoral cycle. Your point is? :dunno:
There are more ways to invalidate the choice of the people than just brokered conventions.

Seems I remember one year, the Supreme Court decided who would be president.

In 2004, the exit polls didn't match the official result tallies. I recommend the documentary, "Uncounted: The New Math of American Elections"

The US used to be one of the few Democracies that refused to allow outside observes. Even now, they chafe at having the UN come to observe. The voting system is corrupt to allow which ever candidate the elites deem is necessary. Both party's leaders agree to this system for a reason. You won't learn this but at the highest levels of political science. Or on your own. The ring of power in the US is just to precious to be left up to the will of the masses. . . .

Most folks thought there were only three Democrats that declared their candidacy. . . there were over twenty. Most folks thought there were only around twenty Republicans that declared their candidacy, there were over sixty. The media meets with the party officials at a place called the Pratt house in New York to decide for you who you will discover is running. That is not democracy, that is oligarchy. These same politicians decided your media would be concentrated so that they could control it easier. They collude to control everything.

Foreign election officials amazed by trust-based U.S. voting system
The most often noted difference between American elections among the visitors was that in most U.S. states, voters need no identification. Voters can also vote by mail, sometimes online, and there’s often no way to know if one person has voted several times under different names, unlike in some Arab countries, where voters ink their fingers when casting their ballots.

The international visitors also noted that there’s no police at U.S. polling stations. In foreign countries, police at polling places are viewed as signs of security; in the United States they are sometimes seen as intimidating.

Stolen Elections—as American as Apple Pie
Dissecting John McCain's hyperbole about voter fraud.
Relax, John McCain, stolen elections are as American as apple pie.

The more aggressive the Democratic registration effort, the more likely that "quality control" will suffer and fraud will result, and every relaxation of voter-registration rules increases the likelihood of "mischief." For example, while the passage of the "motor-voter" bill in 1993 enfranchised many of the disenfranchised, it also made it easier to commit voter fraud. (See this think-tank critique, which declares the whole motor-voter process highly corrupt.)

Conversely, it's in the Republicans' interest to tamp down Democratic registration and turnout. Writing in the new
Rolling Stone, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and Greg Palast consider the ongoing efforts by Republicans to "obstruct" voter-registration drives, "purge" legitimate voters from the rolls, require "unnecessary" voter IDs, and reject "spoiled" ballots as an attempt to steal the 2008 vote, even where those efforts are legal. These barriers and others, Kennedy and Palast write, are examples of "GOP vote tampering"—the contemporary equivalent of poll taxes and literacy tests.

None of this address the fact that the majority of voters go into the booth knowing nothing about the person they are voting for. All they have are their misguided media perceptions, IOW, lies about the guy they are casting a vote for.

If a person is dumb enough, or simple minded enough, they can convince themselves that all the lies that the media told about the candidate before the election, were true long after the guy assumed office.

Any intelligent person will learn after a decade or two.

20140713_tyranny.jpg

Hmm ... OK?

There are more ways to invalidate the choice of the people than just brokered conventions.

In 2004, the exit polls didn't match the official result tallies. I recommend the documentary, "Uncounted: The New Math of American Elections"

The US used to be one of the few Democracies that refused to allow outside observes. Even now, they chafe at having the UN come to observe. The voting system is corrupt to allow which ever candidate the elites deem is necessary. Both party's leaders agree to this system for a reason. You won't learn this but at the highest levels of political science. Or on your own. The ring of power in the US is just to precious to be left up to the will of the masses. . . .

Most folks thought there were only three Democrats that declared their candidacy. . . there were over twenty. Most folks thought there were only around twenty Republicans that declared their candidacy, there were over sixty. The media meets with the party officials at a place called the Pratt house in New York to decide for you who you will discover is running. That is not democracy, that is oligarchy. These same politicians decided your media would be concentrated so that they could control it easier. They collude to control everything.

The most often noted difference between American elections among the visitors was that in most U.S. states, voters need no identification. Voters can also vote by mail, sometimes online, and there’s often no way to know if one person has voted several times under different names, unlike in some Arab countries, where voters ink their fingers when casting their ballots.

The international visitors also noted that there’s no police at U.S. polling stations. In foreign countries, police at polling places are viewed as signs of security; in the United States they are sometimes seen as intimidating.

The more aggressive the Democratic registration effort, the more likely that "quality control" will suffer and fraud will result, and every relaxation of voter-registration rules increases the likelihood of "mischief." For example, while the passage of the "motor-voter" bill in 1993 enfranchised many of the disenfranchised, it also made it easier to commit voter fraud. (See this think-tank critique, which declares the whole motor-voter process highly corrupt.)

Conversely, it's in the Republicans' interest to tamp down Democratic registration and turnout. Writing in the new Rolling Stone, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and Greg Palast consider the ongoing efforts by Republicans to "obstruct" voter-registration drives, "purge" legitimate voters from the rolls, require "unnecessary" voter IDs, and reject "spoiled" ballots as an attempt to steal the 2008 vote, even where those efforts are legal. These barriers and others, Kennedy and Palast write, are examples of "GOP vote tampering"—the contemporary equivalent of poll taxes and literacy tests.

None of this address the fact that the majority of voters go into the booth knowing nothing about the person they are voting for. All they have are their misguided media perceptions, IOW, lies about the guy they are casting a vote for.

If a person is dumb enough, or simple minded enough, they can convince themselves that all the lies that the media told about the candidate before the election, were true long after the guy assumed office.

20140713_tyranny.jpg

Both parties are corrupt............Both parties are beholding to their donor class..................and the only way to reverse this is to go outside the box. Hoping Pandora doesn't emerge.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
When Hillary is President because you stayed home I'll remind you of that.........................One will win...............options may suck and you didn't duck and got smacked in the face by the ball...............It's gonna leave a mark.

When Hillary is President because you insisted on Trump, assuming you could bully people into supporting him, we'll remind YOU of that. Or, conversely, if Trump wins, when he turns into a disaster, we'll remind you of THAT, too.
aka you will take my choice of candidate or I'll will take my toys and go home............

I will remind you of that.

As opposed to "You hate my candidate, but I want him anyway, so fuck you, you HAVE TO VOTE FOR HIM!"

You have been informed of the consequences. You do it anyway, YOU own them, not me. You can remind me until the cows come home that I didn't give you your way, Junior, and the answer will always be, "Damned right I didn't! Why'd you insist on it?" There was a shortage of people who weren't insane narcissists?
Problem is those who informed us are full of shit, so :dunno:

You should be used to people who are full of shit. You're voting for one.
Wow....that really hurt.
Thanks for the non-sequitur.

Hmm ... OK?

Conversely, it's in the Republicans' interest to tamp down Democratic registration and turnout. Writing in the new Rolling Stone, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and Greg Palast consider the ongoing efforts by Republicans to "obstruct" voter-registration drives, "purge" legitimate voters from the rolls, require "unnecessary" voter IDs, and reject "spoiled" ballots as an attempt to steal the 2008 vote, even where those efforts are legal. These barriers and others, Kennedy and Palast write, are examples of "GOP vote tampering"—the contemporary equivalent of poll taxes and literacy tests.

20140713_tyranny.jpg

Yep.....I remember that year.....when the Democrats tried stealing the election and the SCOTUS stopped them.

You must do what you must do..................Just as I will do the same...............I will vote for the GOP candidate which will be Trump or Cruz........unless it is high jacked in Convention.

Staying at home is the same as voting for Hillary.................

I imagine that is about what 30% or more of the Republican party plans to do, or possibly a write in, and many may just vote for Hillary Clinton.

Here's why:
I’ll Take Hillary Clinton Over Donald Trump

61a8dd7dd2867921533fd994825a4a03.jpg

Real Republicans, and ones that have paid attention to politics for a number of years, know exactly who Donald Trump is. Hillary Clinton is more conservative than he is.

Ted Cruz stated last night if you're in the 60 to 70% of the party that are the anyone but Trump, you need to vote for him. (He may not be too far off of the mark with those numbers.)

You must do what you must do..................Just as I will do the same...............I will vote for the GOP candidate which will be Trump or Cruz........unless it is high jacked in Convention.

Staying at home is the same as voting for Hillary.................

I imagine that is about what 30% or more of the Republican party plans to do, or possibly a write in, and many may just vote for Hillary Clinton.

Here's why:
I’ll Take Hillary Clinton Over Donald Trump

61a8dd7dd2867921533fd994825a4a03.jpg

Real Republicans, and ones that have paid attention to politics for a number of years, know exactly who Donald Trump is. Hillary Clinton is more conservative than he is.

Ted Cruz stated last night if you're in the 60 to 70% of the party that are the anyone but Trump, you need to vote for him. (He may not be too far off of the mark with those numbers.)
One mistake............he ain't with them.

Forum List

Back