Why I will not now or ever advocate, argue for or endorse Trump

You've made it very clear
You're making it very clear you are retarded and a liar.

You repeatedly insult me by calling me a republican. You are the liar
Nope. Nice try. In fact, why don't you show us all the places I called you a Republican as an insult?

First of all you limp wristed little pussy, speak for yourself.

So explain what when you repeatedly say "your party" what party you are referring to. because if you think the 1% of us who vote libertarian are the problem, you are a complete and utter retard
If you took off the piss filters over your eyes, and actually read and understood my many posts on this forum, you would realize I lean libertarian.

I just happen to have more common sense in my pinkie than the entire Libertarian Party has in their empty heads. And I also happen to hate lies and the parroting rubes infecting the GOP and the conservative movement who can't critically think their way out of the bullshit fairy tales spun for them by their favorite propaganda outlets.

How many hundreds of posts have I made about banning tax expenditures? How many hundreds of times have I called exemptions, deduction, and credits a massive governmnet behavioral control program? It doesn't get more libertarian than that!

How many times have I said we need LESS government in health care and that you should be buying your health insurance the same way you buy all your other insurance?

I even support the legalization of marijuana.

So don't give me any of your bullshit about mistaken assumptions I have made about you, you fucking hypocrite. Not when you continue to persist in lying that I am a Democrat who voted for Obama.

Retard.

You get more comical and comical all the time. You're libertarian like Hillary is a free market capitalist

Yes, most people are whores. They vote for the "lesser of two evils". And that's how we got Bush, followed by Obama, and now we are plumbing even deeper depths with The Donald, Hillary, and The Bern.

Obama's not a "lesser evil," he's just evil. there's a difference
Obama was the worse evil. Clinton is the worse evil.

But if you vote for the lesser EVIL, you are still voting for EVIL and telling EVIL it is doing something RIGHT.

When will you tard enablers learn this?

Until you do, our Presidential candidates will continue to devolve, and the tards will continue to dominate the party.
Then don't vote......and evil will win regardless.
Evil may win, but if all the choices that the elites give the people to vote for are evil, evil wins regardless.

The point here, is folks should withhold their vote if there is nothing but evil to vote for.

By voting, you legitimize the system. You GIVE the STATE your sovereignty to act in your name.
What happens when I try to clean up my party? What happens when I call the retards on their lies and for drinking the piss? What happens when I point out their pseudo-right wing propaganda outlets are lying to them?

They double down. They get back in line for refills of their piss cups. They say I voted for Obama and that I am a Democrat.

These are willfully stupid people.

So don't give me some bullshit this mess is somehow my fault. I will not bow down to the tards and vote for their evil candidate who is fucking up the party.
Absolutely nothing happens when you try to fix it. Some get it, some don't.

Hell, the left thinks I'm a Republican. The right thinks I'm a Democrat.

Suck it up and get on with it.

Maybe you will finally get it. Elites control both parties. You didn't leave the Republicans, they left you.

You woke up.

I've noticed a lot of folks in this thread have been harping on and on about how Trump is a "racist." Or the KKK supports him. Or his dad was a member. Blah blah blah.

Is he? Is he really? I've watched several of his speeches. No where in any of his speeches have I seen anything to indicate that he is. Just because he attracts racist supporters doesn't mean that he is. Folks are tired with the shit the MSM is shoveling down their throats. Trump is not in their club, they see that. That is what they like, not his words.

The facts are, his ideas and policies on economics tend to appeal to middle class working blue collar folks of ALL races. It is the MEDIA that divides the races more than his rhetoric.

His rhetoric actually appeals more to American citizens of all races than other candidates. I find this little fact really interesting. It is amazing how the MSM manipulates the minds of Americans.

But why is it nobody wants to own up to the hate that is on open display in the Democrat party which is condoned by the MSM. Why?

Isn't it the Democrat party and the MSM that is being racist these days? Who incited these riots in Ferguson and Baltimore? Who has been agitating kids on campuses across the nation? I've posted many times about what Obama and the AG have done with Malik Shabazz, and no one feels like giving a response. The whole nation is in denial that our own government and the elites that control it, view the masses as the enemy.

The MSM wants to lie about what is going on in Trumps campaign, because it is good for the "divide and conquer" paradigm they are selling. It's all bullshit. Don't buy into it. The hate was manufactured by the establishment, not Trump. If you think those protesters that arrive at Trumps rallies are "grassroots" YOU ARE NAIVE. Either they are bankrolled by the MSM or they are bankrolled by the Democrats (BLM.)

Look at this;

The fact is, Trump doesn't have a clue what he is doing. Or he is a pawn of the Clinton campaign. Who the hell knows?

Either way, it is some scary shit going down and THAT is why Trump has so many voters behind him . . . . .

As long as the establishment divides everybody and has everyone hating each other, they can keep the eyes off of what is really going on in the establishment. The nation's affairs are falling the fuck apart, and it is both parties that are to blame.

They want to make a race war to distract the plebes, so the millionaires in D.C. and Wall Street can escape to their off shore mansions and villas while Rome burns.

Here is what kaz and mudwhistle remind me of:

PROPAGANDA OUTLET: Obama blew up the sun.

PARROTING RUBE: Breaking: Obama blew up the sun!

G5000: Hey, retard. Take five seconds and look out the window.

PARROTING RUBE: Obama lover! You voted for him twice! (*Gets back in line for refill of piss cup*)
To put it in your perspective......if it's good like lower gas prices.....Obama did it. If it's higher gas prices, Obama didn't do it.

If it's bad, like bringing 400,000 Muslims here to America, it's not Obama's fault....we're fucking racists to even mention it.

You keep saying "your party" to me is the problem.
Nope. I never have. That's a lie. I have said YOU are the problem.

You could easily prove your claim by posting when I have done that.

But you can't.

Because you are a compulsive, pathological liar.

You're the pathological liar. So if I go back and show the quoteS, are you going to admit the bitch you are or just deflect again?

Trump needs to get nominated and then lose, if for no other reason than to shut up the RWnuts who insist that it's been the establishment GOP's fault they've lost so many elections because of their candidates.

They'll still blame the establishment and deny Trump is and will be a horrible Presidential Candidate for the GOP...

You must do what you must do..................Just as I will do the same...............I will vote for the GOP candidate which will be Trump or Cruz........unless it is high jacked in Convention.

Staying at home is the same as voting for Hillary.................

Staying at home is a vote against both
When Hillary is President because you stayed home I'll remind you of that.........................One will win...............options may suck and you didn't duck and got smacked in the face by the ball...............It's gonna leave a mark.

When Hillary is President because you insisted on Trump, assuming you could bully people into supporting him, we'll remind YOU of that. Or, conversely, if Trump wins, when he turns into a disaster, we'll remind you of THAT, too.
aka you will take my choice of candidate or I'll will take my toys and go home............

I will remind you of that.

I'm a free market capitalist. Right there, Trump is a non-starter
Well.....hope you don't mind calling her Madame President.

Cuz that's why Obama won.

If my other choice is Trump. OK. You want Satan or the Devil? My answer, doesn't matter

You think Trump would nominate the same leftwing Supreme Court nominees ?

I think he'd nominate Hillary or Bill, if no one sane was handy to stop him.

For a libertarian candidate that doesn't have a prayer of winning...........well good for you......

I've been saying that I would be likely to vote for Cruz or Rubio and possibly Kasich. And I have no idea who the Libertarian would be yet. though since the last two elections they didn't pick libertarians I'm pissed off at them still
I have issues with Cruz................But should he win I WILL VOTE FOR HIM.............I will not put my toys up and go home should Trump lose............My candidate of choice is out............I WILL VOTE FOR THE GOP YET AGAIN..........................

If for nothing else, but to block Hillary.

That's you. Is anyone else obligated to have your opinions and priorities? No. Does anyone else owe their vote to you, Trump, the Republican Party, or anyone else? No. Does bullying people to get them to join your bandwagon work? Only if they're gullible enough to already be on it.
You can do whatever the Hell you want...............I make my point and stand by it............Not voting or voting third party is the same as voting for Hillary in my book.

Do the math, Holmes, it isn't
Baloney..........the math only counts for votes that can actually matter......Your vote doesn't count in that math.

But you can't.

You're the pathological liar. So if I go back and show the quoteS, are you going to admit the bitch you are or just deflect again?
Go right ahead.

You must do what you must do..................Just as I will do the same...............I will vote for the GOP candidate which will be Trump or Cruz........unless it is high jacked in Convention.

When Hillary is President because you stayed home I'll remind you of that.........................One will win...............options may suck and you didn't duck and got smacked in the face by the ball...............It's gonna leave a mark.

When Hillary is President because you insisted on Trump, assuming you could bully people into supporting him, we'll remind YOU of that. Or, conversely, if Trump wins, when he turns into a disaster, we'll remind you of THAT, too.
aka you will take my choice of candidate or I'll will take my toys and go home............

As opposed to "You hate my candidate, but I want him anyway, so fuck you, you HAVE TO VOTE FOR HIM!"

You have been informed of the consequences. You do it anyway, YOU own them, not me. You can remind me until the cows come home that I didn't give you your way, Junior, and the answer will always be, "Damned right I didn't! Why'd you insist on it?" There was a shortage of people who weren't insane narcissists?

But you can't.

Go right ahead.

Wasn't the question. I want you to admit when I show one of the many quotes you said that that you are a stupid bitch. Do you agree?

Here is what kaz and mudwhistle remind me of:

PROPAGANDA OUTLET: Obama blew up the sun.

PARROTING RUBE: Breaking: Obama blew up the sun!

G5000: Hey, retard. Take five seconds and look out the window.

PARROTING RUBE: Obama lover! You voted for him twice! (*Gets back in line for refill of piss cup*)
To put it in your perspective......if it's good like lower gas prices.....Obama did it. If it's higher gas prices, Obama didn't do it.

The President has almost nothing to do with gas prices. And if you want to see who the hypocrites are, I have already collected all the quotes from the people who blamed Obama when gas prices were high.

And then when gas prices plunged, some tards actually whined that low gas prices are a BAD thing! :lol:

I enjoy satirizing and ridiculing the hypocrites on both sides of that idiotic argument about Presidents and gas prices.

None of which has anything to do with you tards who parrot manufactured bullshit, and then when you are told the WHOLE truth lose your little minds and make up more bullshit about the person who brought you the truth.

If it's bad, like bringing 400,000 Muslims here to America, it's not Obama's fault....we're fucking racists to even mention it.
Obama has not said he will bring 400,000 Muslims to America.

And those refugees are FLEEING the terrorists, you fucking retard. Plus, they would be an excellent source of intel.

I've been saying that I would be likely to vote for Cruz or Rubio and possibly Kasich. And I have no idea who the Libertarian would be yet. though since the last two elections they didn't pick libertarians I'm pissed off at them still
I have issues with Cruz................But should he win I WILL VOTE FOR HIM.............I will not put my toys up and go home should Trump lose............My candidate of choice is out............I WILL VOTE FOR THE GOP YET AGAIN..........................

That's you. Is anyone else obligated to have your opinions and priorities? No. Does anyone else owe their vote to you, Trump, the Republican Party, or anyone else? No. Does bullying people to get them to join your bandwagon work? Only if they're gullible enough to already be on it.
You can do whatever the Hell you want...............I make my point and stand by it............Not voting or voting third party is the same as voting for Hillary in my book.

Baloney..........the math only counts for votes that can actually matter......Your vote doesn't count in that math.

Yeah, well, not everyone plays cynical games with the country's future. I'm sure the Antichrist could win the popular vote, too, but I wouldn't feel obligated to join THAT bandwagon, either.

If the math says I'm obligated to vote for a piece of shit, the math can go fuck itself.

You have a bad candidate. If you want to be a gullible idiot for him, you get to do it alone.

But you can't.

Go right ahead.

Wasn't the question. I want you to admit when I show one of the many quotes you said that that you are a stupid bitch. Do you agree?
You made a claim.

Back it up, or shut up.

I'm a free market capitalist. Right there, Trump is a non-starter
Well.....hope you don't mind calling her Madame President.

Cuz that's why Obama won.

If my other choice is Trump. OK. You want Satan or the Devil? My answer, doesn't matter
And I think you have been nudged by the left into painting yourself in a corner. Your principals won't allow you to vote for anything but what you think is the perfect candidate.

Well that guy doesn't exist.

Oh, yeah, the problem with voting for Trump is that we want a PERFECT candidate. It can't possibly be because Trump is so 100% opposite of perfect that he's unacceptable.

Good God, I feel like I've been teleported into the Branch Davidian complex.

As opposed to "You hate my candidate, but I want him anyway, so fuck you, you HAVE TO VOTE FOR HIM!"

You have been informed of the consequences. You do it anyway, YOU own them, not me. You can remind me until the cows come home that I didn't give you your way, Junior, and the answer will always be, "Damned right I didn't! Why'd you insist on it?" There was a shortage of people who weren't insane narcissists?
Whatever...........you are losing.............duh...............which part of that don't you get......................Now the only way to stop the Trump Train is by possibly stealing the election via convention....................

Hillary wins that way...............period............

Problem is those who informed us are full of shit, so :dunno:

Yeah, well, not everyone plays cynical games with the country's future. I'm sure the Antichrist could win the popular vote, too, but I wouldn't feel obligated to join THAT bandwagon, either.

If the math says I'm obligated to vote for a piece of shit, the math can go fuck itself.

You have a bad candidate. If you want to be a gullible idiot for him, you get to do it alone.
So be it......if that is your opinion...................put your Hillary bumper sticker on.

Yes, most people are whores. They vote for the "lesser of two evils". And that's how we got Bush, followed by Obama, and now we are plumbing even deeper depths with The Donald, Hillary, and The Bern.

Obama's not a "lesser evil," he's just evil. there's a difference
Obama was the worse evil. Clinton is the worse evil.

But if you vote for the lesser EVIL, you are still voting for EVIL and telling EVIL it is doing something RIGHT.

When will you tard enablers learn this?

Until you do, our Presidential candidates will continue to devolve.
STFU.................You have a choice even though they suck balls.................

Put it simply for you when you ONLY HAVE 2 OPTIONS.

You are in a pile of shit........hands tied.........ball coming at your face.........only choice is to get smacked in the face or duck into the shit...............

Which do you choose.............neither isn't an OPTION ASSHOLE.

The reason we have only two options is people keep believing we have only two options. Voting is what it takes to change that. the losers are the ones who decide both our "two options" suck and sit at home on their hands. Vote for what matters. MORE OPTIONS!
Which part of playing the hand you are given don't you understand.........................Show me the fucking options...............

Wow.............I voted for nobody and got Hillary............WHOOP D FUCKING DOO...............

"Wow, I've been told repeatedly that someone will vote for a third candidate, and all I hear is 'vote for nobody'."

You deal us a hand with nothing but the fucking Joker, we're heading to a different table. Wrap your head around the fact that if you want President Trump, we don't owe it to you to give you him, and you get to get him alone. And own his catastrophe alone.

Forum List

Back