Why I will not now or ever advocate, argue for or endorse Trump

Nope.

A shirt should not be made by a $25/hour worker. Shirt making is not a $25/hour skill.

All those jobs SHOULD be done overseas so that those people in those hellholes can rise out of poverty.

America needs to maintain our innovative edge, not try to keep old, low tech jobs. We need to train our workforce and our children for the jobs of tomorrow, not the jobs of yesterday.

We are actually manufacturing more goods than we ever have before, you know.

It's not our job to lift the poor in overseas hellholes out of poverty...it's out job to lift the poor in hellholes HERE out of poverty. Perhaps you haven't been to Cleveland, or St. Louis, or Dallas or Birmingham lately...but I have. THOSE are the people who need jobs.

The huge manufacturing facility near me closed five years ago, the building sits empty. Not only are the employees of the only manufacturing plant in town all unemployed, it damn near killed the whole town. The town alert system still rings at 6 am, noon, one pm and 5pm to signal shifts that no longer muster at the plant...five years later.

THOSE folks would REJOICE in the streets if a manufacturer moved back to town, I mean literal rejoicing in the streets.

You sir are totally out of touch with that American reality.

True. And where you went wrong was you think freedom is the problem, not the solution
Hey guys..............I'm gonna stay home and enjoy my freedom by not voting or voting for someone who doesn't stand a chance in hell of winning..............Basically not voting then WHINE at those that tried to stop a Hillary Win on how they should BOYCOTT the election.........

Yeah them Boycott's got the establishment shaking in their boots

So our choices are you'll vote between Trump and Hillary where one vote won't matter.

Or you won't vote for a different choice because your vote then wouldn't matter.

Hmm ... OK?

I vote in every election like my vote decides the election
If they steal the primary vote then the election is over........perhaps I'll vote ...........perhaps not.............The Will of the people with the votes will be gone.................and it will not make a fuck whether I vote at all.........I've NEVER missed an ELECTION except while serving overseas.......................where I couldn't get a dang absentee ballot in time to vote................didn't apply in time and mail took a month back then both ways.......at times with the FPO's.............

I know where you are going with this...............but that dog doesn't hunt with me.............It's an invalid election if the establishment negates the people's vote..................

There's nothing in a party-primary system that in any way prevents you from voting for Donald Rump, or Donald Duck, as a write-in or a third party, if that's what you want to do.

Funny, for all the rhetoric about the virtues of "upsetting the system" summa y'all sure are suddenly in full whine mode about "how the system should work". Ironic.

Btw Rump just announced he's gonna build a wall around ellipses and make you pay for it. :rofl:

Obama's not a "lesser evil," he's just evil. there's a difference
Obama was the worse evil. Clinton is the worse evil.

But if you vote for the lesser EVIL, you are still voting for EVIL and telling EVIL it is doing something RIGHT.

When will you tard enablers learn this?

Until you do, our Presidential candidates will continue to devolve, and the tards will continue to dominate the party.
Then don't vote......and evil will win regardless.
Evil may win, but if all the choices that the elites give the people to vote for are evil, evil wins regardless.

The point here, is folks should withhold their vote if there is nothing but evil to vote for.

By voting, you legitimize the system. You GIVE the STATE your sovereignty to act in your name.

If you don't vote, no one takes anything from that but that you're lazy and you don't give a shit.

If you aren't that, vote third party. Staying home says nothing
If you vote 3rd party you're helping your opponent.

If it's Trump v Hllary, they are both my "opponent." So how does that make sense?

Gotcha, so, you call people "Republicans" to insult them

Says the guy who just made up a lie I voted for Obama. You are a raging hypocrite.

I don't call people Republicans to insult them. I call you retarded and a liar. I call you piss drinkers.

OK, so when you keep saying "Your party" is the problem, who are you referring to? The three of us who are libertarian? Explain. You repeatedly say YOUR PARTY is the problem. You can't seriously believe the 1% of us who usually vote Libertarian are seriously "the problem"
You prove your vote is insignificant every election then. Well almost any election except for Reagan who would have won with or without your vote anyway.

"The only vote that counts is the one for the majority!" Yeah, that line is so moldy and threadbare by this time, it's meaningless. And the hypocrisy of Trumpettes screaming, "Trump because the GOP establishment sucks!" and "You have to vote for Trump to give Republicans the win!" is just hilarious.

Obama was the worse evil. Clinton is the worse evil.

But if you vote for the lesser EVIL, you are still voting for EVIL and telling EVIL it is doing something RIGHT.

When will you tard enablers learn this?

Until you do, our Presidential candidates will continue to devolve, and the tards will continue to dominate the party.
Then don't vote......and evil will win regardless.
Evil may win, but if all the choices that the elites give the people to vote for are evil, evil wins regardless.

The point here, is folks should withhold their vote if there is nothing but evil to vote for.

By voting, you legitimize the system. You GIVE the STATE your sovereignty to act in your name.
What happens when I try to clean up my party? What happens when I call the retards on their lies and for drinking the piss? What happens when I point out their pseudo-right wing propaganda outlets are lying to them?

They double down. They get back in line for refills of their piss cups. They say I voted for Obama and that I am a Democrat.

These are willfully stupid people.

So don't give me some bullshit this mess is somehow my fault. I will not bow down to the tards and vote for their evil candidate who is fucking up the party.

Dude, you think calling someone a republican is an INSULT. People call you a bitch, wear it proudly. You are one
I see you are unable to support your claim. I have never called anyone a Republican as an insult. Go ahead and prove your claim that I have.

I have told quite a few people they are ruining the Republican and Conservative brands.

Examples:

The conservative movement has been taken over by inbred bigots. Retards.

The have utterly destroyed the Republican brand.

Sometimes I think these creduloids like the OP creator are planted here to ruin the Conservative brand.

So I clearly don't see being a Republican as an insult. I see being a Republican as something that needs to be held up and protected.

Retard.

I'm not sure how you were born into the world retarded. Maybe drugs, maybe alcohol. but my question is simple. You keep saying "your party" to me is the problem.

Surely you don't mean the ONE PERCENT of us who are Libertarian. So what "Party" are you referring to?

You've made it very clear
You're making it very clear you are retarded and a liar.

You repeatedly insult me by calling me a republican. You are the liar
Nope. Nice try. In fact, why don't you show us all the places I called you a Republican as an insult?

First of all you limp wristed little pussy, speak for yourself.

So explain what when you repeatedly say "your party" what party you are referring to. because if you think the 1% of us who vote libertarian are the problem, you are a complete and utter retard
If you took off the piss filters over your eyes, and actually read and understood my many posts on this forum, you would realize I lean libertarian.

I just happen to have more common sense in my pinkie than the entire Libertarian Party has in their empty heads. And I also happen to hate lies and the parroting rubes infecting the GOP and the conservative movement who can't critically think their way out of the bullshit fairy tales spun for them by their favorite propaganda outlets.

How many hundreds of posts have I made about banning tax expenditures? How many hundreds of times have I called exemptions, deduction, and credits a massive governmnet behavioral control program? It doesn't get more libertarian than that!

How many times have I said we need LESS government in health care and that you should be buying your health insurance the same way you buy all your other insurance?

I even support the legalization of marijuana.

So don't give me any of your bullshit about mistaken assumptions I have made about you, you fucking hypocrite. Not when you continue to persist I am a Democrat who voted for Obama.

Retard.
I think he's trying to say yer a fucking c@@t.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
So now we are stuck with another retard's unsubstantiated claim. kaz can't back up his lie that I have used "Republican" as an insult.

I'm a free market capitalist. Right there, Trump is a non-starter
We already know you love the smell of curry.

I'm in the Netherlands ordering Indian for dinner right now! It's 8pm here on a Friday.

Literally.

And yep, I've proudly outsourced many IT jobs to India in my career, I'm a great American. I believe in capitalism. It makes America the great country that it is. Your liberal fear is what I am fighting
There you have it. Any respect I had for you is now gone.

wow, so before I was a free market capitalist, and I advocated free market capitalism. And you nailed me, wtf, advocating what you advocate?

Says the guy who just made up a lie I voted for Obama. You are a raging hypocrite.

I don't call people Republicans to insult them. I call you retarded and a liar. I call you piss drinkers.

OK, so when you keep saying "Your party" is the problem, who are you referring to? The three of us who are libertarian? Explain. You repeatedly say YOUR PARTY is the problem. You can't seriously believe the 1% of us who usually vote Libertarian are seriously "the problem"
You prove your vote is insignificant every election then. Well almost any election except for Reagan who would have won with or without your vote anyway.

"The only vote that counts is the one for the majority!" Yeah, that line is so moldy and threadbare by this time, it's meaningless. And the hypocrisy of Trumpettes screaming, "Trump because the GOP establishment sucks!" and "You have to vote for Trump to give Republicans the win!" is just hilarious.
Same choice to you.................in a pile of shit............duck or get hit in the face...................what do you do............There are no other options when that is the hand dealt.

I'll duck..............You will say it doesn't matter and when smacked in the face will blame those that were smarter than you by ducking into the shit.............the shit will clean off a lot quicker than the broken nose suffered by taking the hit.................

You make a choice by not voting or voting for a candidate that can't win...............regardless if you hold your nose while voting....................

Show me the other choice.............that can actually win...................:dunno:

You keep saying "your party" to me is the problem.
Nope. I never have. That's a lie. I have said YOU are the problem.

You could easily prove your claim by posting when I have done that.

But you can't.

Because you are a compulsive, pathological liar.

You're making it very clear you are retarded and a liar.

Nope. Nice try. In fact, why don't you show us all the places I called you a Republican as an insult?

So explain what when you repeatedly say "your party" what party you are referring to. because if you think the 1% of us who vote libertarian are the problem, you are a complete and utter retard
If you took off the piss filters over your eyes, and actually read and understood my many posts on this forum, you would realize I lean libertarian.

I just happen to have more common sense in my pinkie than the entire Libertarian Party has in their empty heads. And I also happen to hate lies and the parroting rubes infecting the GOP and the conservative movement who can't critically think their way out of the bullshit fairy tales spun for them by their favorite propaganda outlets.

How many hundreds of posts have I made about banning tax expenditures? How many hundreds of times have I called exemptions, deduction, and credits a massive governmnet behavioral control program? It doesn't get more libertarian than that!

How many times have I said we need LESS government in health care and that you should be buying your health insurance the same way you buy all your other insurance?

So don't give me any of your bullshit about mistaken assumptions I have made about you, you fucking hypocrite. Not when you continue to persist I am a Democrat who voted for Obama.

Retard.

well, OK, yeah, that's it exactly. I thought it was funny when the g5000 pussy claimed to be a republican. but now he's a libertarian? That's full ****, you're exactly right

Same choice to you.................in a pile of shit............duck or get hit in the face...................what do you do............There are no other options when that is the hand dealt.

I'll duck..............You will say it doesn't matter and when smacked in the face will blame those that were smarter than you by ducking into the shit.............the shit will clean off a lot quicker than the broken nose suffered by taking the hit.................

You make a choice by not voting or voting for a candidate that can't win...............regardless if you hold your nose while voting....................

Show me the other choice.............that can actually win...................:dunno:
You are mentally stuck in a stupid false dichotomy.

Then enjoy the laugh..........Unless Cruz gets more votes he doesn't win.............and now you have those choices............unless they steal thru Convention...............and then it's over anyway................

Which is the only way Hillary can win.

Retard.

well, OK, yeah, that's it exactly. I thought it was funny when the g5000 pussy claimed to be a republican. but now he's a libertarian? That's full ****, you're exactly right
I said I lean libertarian.

Show me otherwise. Go ahead and post evidence to the contrary, and then I will drown you with posts I have made.

Here is what kaz and mudwhistle remind me of:

PROPAGANDA OUTLET: Obama blew up the sun.

PARROTING RUBE: Breaking: Obama blew up the sun!

G5000: Hey, retard. Take five seconds and look out the window.

PARROTING RUBE: Obama lover! You voted for him twice! (*Gets back in line for refill of piss cup*)

When you rubes parrot a lie, I don't care who it is about, I am going to set the record straight. That doesn't mean I support in any way the person you lied about.

And boy oh boy, do you tards keep me busy in that regard.

That's what you tards don't get. You think the only way to win is to regurgitate every goddam negative thing you hear about an opponent, regardless of whether or not it is true!

What you don't GET is that you obliterate your integrity, and by extension, the integrity of whatever party or person you are supporting.

This is what I mean when I say the pseudo-cons worked double overtime to get Obama re-elected in 2012. And that is why they deserved his re-election.

By supporting a pied piper like Trump, who was a Democrat up until five minutes ago who ALWAYS took the left position when asked a political question, Trump's Chumps are working hard to get Clinton elected, and they will deserve her.

And if God decides to be cruel and inflict a Trump presidency on us, then you are going to see him cave on every conservative cause. You will see him cave on amnesty for illegals, you will see him cave on an assault weapons ban, you will see him cave on universal health care. BECAUSE HE'S A DEMOCRAT.

There. THAT is what it looks like when I insult someone with the name of a party. Retards.

You must do what you must do..................Just as I will do the same...............I will vote for the GOP candidate which will be Trump or Cruz........unless it is high jacked in Convention.

Staying at home is the same as voting for Hillary.................

Staying at home is a vote against both
When Hillary is President because you stayed home I'll remind you of that.........................One will win...............options may suck and you didn't duck and got smacked in the face by the ball...............It's gonna leave a mark.

When Hillary is President because you insisted on Trump, assuming you could bully people into supporting him, we'll remind YOU of that. Or, conversely, if Trump wins, when he turns into a disaster, we'll remind you of THAT, too.

I always vote, always
For a libertarian candidate that doesn't have a prayer of winning...........well good for you......

I've been saying that I would be likely to vote for Cruz or Rubio and possibly Kasich. And I have no idea who the Libertarian would be yet. though since the last two elections they didn't pick libertarians I'm pissed off at them still
I have issues with Cruz................But should he win I WILL VOTE FOR HIM.............I will not put my toys up and go home should Trump lose............My candidate of choice is out............I WILL VOTE FOR THE GOP YET AGAIN..........................

If for nothing else, but to block Hillary.

That's you. Is anyone else obligated to have your opinions and priorities? No. Does anyone else owe their vote to you, Trump, the Republican Party, or anyone else? No. Does bullying people to get them to join your bandwagon work? Only if they're gullible enough to already be on it.
You can do whatever the Hell you want...............I make my point and stand by it............Not voting or voting third party is the same as voting for Hillary in my book.

Do the math, Holmes, it isn't

Forum List

Back