Why I won't vote for Trump

racialreality9

Aug 8, 2016
I realized today I can't vote for Trump, because Trump represents white and only white people.

So even if I don't like the blacks, I can't go to the other side. I know there are many more like me.

Troll.
He doesn't represent whites only and if you are a racist vote democrat where they have been for 200 years

I realized today I can't vote for Trump, because Trump represents white and only white people.

So even if I don't like the blacks, I can't go to the other side. I know there are many more like me.
I don't agree that he represents only white people. Look at his positions on the most neglected issues in our country.

Why would you not like blacks? Each race has good people and bad. Stop looking at race when there are so many other issues that are far more important. I'm voting for Trump because I believe he can keep this country safe and Hillary will say or do anything to get a vote. When it comes to honesty, he wins.

Somebody I know answered a question "Why will you vote for Trump":

Donald Trump was not my first choice for president, in fact he was not my second, third or fourth. He is a dumpster fire that’s some fear will set everything else a blaze. This country is ass-backwards and I believe it’s going to take something or someone extraordinary to right it. I would rather share a cell with Charley Manson than vote for Hillary Clinton. The only thing that will change if she wins is an increase in her speaking fees. Here are a few things that Hillary will not fix and only make worse.

1. Political Correctness. You can’t say Merry Christmas, white lives matter, Obama’s wrong or express a political opinion that is not supported by the left. Freedom of speech is an endangered concept in this country. It will only get worse under Hillary.
2. Everything white (white privilege) is bad in some circles because some minorities have not been able to compete. They don’t mention that many whites cannot compete either. This is not a matter of color it is a matter of ambition and a wiliness to take responsibility for oneself. This will not change under Hillary because she loves VICTIMS, they vote for her.
3. Government knows best. Us common folk need government to tell us how to live ours lives and how the government should spread the wealth around (our money). Who knows better than Hillary, just ask the guys in Benghazi, silly rabbits wanted more security.
4. It takes a village to raise a child. Sure if you want a really screwed up kid that doesn’t know which bathroom to use.
5. A Supreme Court appointed by Clinton will rubber stamp her every move. From everything to bring in thousands of Syrian refugees (check out Germany right now) to blaming the police for every social ill created by her leftist’s government. Police Officers will have hell to pay under a Clinton Kingdom.

I could go on but most of you are tired of me already. I’m voting for Trump because Hillary is not an option and it will take someone bold (and maybe a little crazy) to get things back on track. And if you believe that two people (Clintons) working in government their whole lives can earn 150 million dollars without being crooks then you’re too stupid to vote.

Trump is the candidate for whites feeling they're somehow disadvantaged by society.

And that is unfortunate, because there war real issues about the effect on the middle class from trade an unrestrained illegal immigration. (even though fewer illegal immigrants are coming in than going out right now. There is still an effect)

Neither one of them represents the majority of Citizens.
Trump however is the most likely to do something about the filthy illegals in this country and that's good. He is also the most qualified when it comes to running a business and handling large sums of money, and that is something that this country really needs right now.
I have no choice but to vote for Trump since I have the best interest of the country in mind.

Neither one of them represents the majority of Citizens.
Trump however is the most likely to do something about the filthy illegals in this country and that's good. He is also the most qualified when it comes to running a business and handling large sums of money, and that is something that this country really needs right now.
I have no choice but to vote for Trump since I have the best interest of the country in mind.
Hillary will do something about the illegals...welcome more in whether it is from Mexico or a Radical Muslim area. And she will make sure she gets their vote for a second term if she lives long enough for it.

Hillary is very good at running a business, too. Just look at the donations to the Clinton Slush Fund.

I too, will vote for Trump. Both establishment parties are crooked. At least we would have someone bold enough to change the corruptness in politics with Trump.

Well that was ten seconds of my life I'll never get back. lol

Judicial appointments alone are reason enough to not vote for the likes of Trump.

That and the fact Trump is wrong on the issues and a bigot.

I'm sure the irony escapes you, but your disdain for the First Amendment is obvious.

Forum List

Back