Why In Hell Would Putin Support Trump?

He hated Hillary because she was stronger than him and stood up to him when needed, and had much more power than him, being Sec of State for the USA.

He wanted President Trump because he had KOMPROMAT on Trump, which Putin could use to destroy him...Pres Trump was being financed by the Russian Oligarch Mobsters/Putin's men...AND is possibly helping the oligarch mobsters, launder their money....which Wilbur Ross is also in deep, who trump picked as our secretary of commerce.

The US banks stopped loaning money to Donald Trump, due to his 3 bankruptcies in the mid 90;s, so Trump went to the Russians to get money to finance his real estate deals etc. and other ventures.

Trump needs good relations with these Russian oligarch mobsters and Putin.

What Putin needs from President Trump,

1. is diminishing the strength of NATO which is specifically to keep Russia in CHECK,

2. to allow Putin to take what he wants in the Ukraine,

3. and get rid of Sanctions, which have diminished and weakened Putin's power and also held him in check without threat of war...(which would allow our secretary of state Tillerson's lifetime employer Exxon, to start drilling for oil with the contract they made with Russia before the Sanctions)

Trump has voiced giving Putin ALL OF THOSE 3 WANTS....regardless of all 3 being harmful to the USA at this time, and harmful to all of our allies.

Total nonsense...startlingly false.....I'm disappointed in you.

What do you mean Insufficient power projection. The US has 19 aircraft carries. The rest of the world 12. The weapon systems on those carriers are more advanced to. The whole idea behind a carrier group is power projection.
As to you claiming to made your case. I noticed that you didn't try to dispute ANY of my arguments. Those arguments invalidate your case. Not only that, I gave you a very plausible reason why Putin would prefer Trump over Clinton, something you also don't seem to want to dispute. I'm willing to discuss my opinion, but that's kind of hard if the only counterargument I get is. " I feel I made my case."

I made my case....you have nothing but nonsense in response. Try this on for size....2/3 of our naval carrier aircraft can't fly for lack of spare parts.

Navy strike fighter jets: Two-thirds currently can't fly - CNNPolitics.com
Thanks for your opinion and not just flaming me with nonsense.
I see consistency isn't your strong suit. Look Tom, I always try to be honest when posting. Sometimes that means I post wrong stuff. Sometimes that means I need to concede. Very rarely that means I have to change my opinion. What I never ever do, is claiming I made my point and then refuse to defend it. If you feel I posted nonsense, you should be able to point out the fallacies. Since you didn't do it, when I first replied and you didn't do it when I called you out on it. You getting defensive looks to me as an admission of weakness

Putin wants Trump in office because Clinton would have put an army corps and an air fleet in Poland.

If Trump can face down Putin, then that's great. But that is likely as Tom "Chuckles" Horn ever being able to face me down: never (although he would like to get give me face).

Chuckles is having another of his homosexual fantasies about me.....he's probably fingering himself again. "An army corps and an air-fleet in Poland"? :lmao:
Says the Alt Right cuck server. :rolleyes: The fact is that Putin was afraid of Clinton and hated her.

Chuckles Horn always acts defensive when on the wrong side of the argument.

Any and every one who supports the Russian efforts to interfere in our elections is aiding and abetting the enemy, a crime.

]
I see consistency isn't your strong suit. Look Tom, I always try to be honest when posting. Sometimes that means I post wrong stuff. Sometimes that means I need to concede. Very rarely that means I have to change my opinion. What I never ever do, is claiming I made my point and then refuse to defend it. If you feel I posted nonsense, you should be able to point out the fallacies. Since you didn't do it, when I first replied and you didn't do it when I called you out on it. You getting defensive looks to me as an admission of weakness

Au contraire...it's my consistency that's irritating you. All I'd be doing is repeating myself to counter your claims. I'm former military and have an idea where to find information that you don't have. Consider this exchange a challenge to broaden your horizons...you have the right instincts but you're operating on bad information.

Says the Alt Right cuck server. :rolleyes: The fact is that Putin was afraid of Clinton and hated her.

Chuckles Horn always acts defensive when on the wrong side of the argument.

Any and every one who supports the Russian efforts to interfere in our elections is aiding and abetting the enemy, a crime.

Even your vile heroes admit not a single vote was changed, Chuckles. Now put away the fingernail polish and try to act like a male for an hour or two.

Chuckles Horn is only consistent in ad homming his betters.

The crime was not "changing votes". It was interfering in the American electoral process. If one supported that effort, then one aided and abetted a criminal effort.

]

Au contraire...it's my consistency that's irritating you. All I'd be doing is repeating myself to counter your claims. I'm former military and have an idea where to find information that you don't have. Consider this exchange a challenge to broaden your horizons...you have the right instincts but you're operating on bad information.
Thanks for your opinion and not just flaming me with nonsense.

you have nothing but nonsense in response.
That's consistent? You claimed the exact opposite, literally in 2 posts.
Trump demands NATO expand their defense spending to 2% of GDP

making NATO less important than it was to confront the Soviets.
Here, you used Trump's demand for NATO spending as an argument for Putin disliking Trump. And in the next post you downplayed NATO's importance. Like I said inconsistent.
I want you to note, that I'm perfectly capable of backing up the claims I make. While I'm still waiting for you to point out were my original position is wrong in any way. And for the record you don't irritate me Tom. You are a higher calibre of person that is usual on this board. Like you said at least you try to keep the flaming with nonsense down to a minimum.

First off, Trump had been saying for years we needed to bristle up our military.....anybody think Putin likes the sound of that happening? Trump knows how to repatriate capital sitting overseas, bringing investment and wealth back to the US. That can hardly be music to Putin's ears. Trump is expanding our natural energy sources making LNG available for export to Putin's eastern European customers....hardly good news for Vlad. Trump demands NATO expand their defense spending to 2% of GDP which in most cases doubles the armaments facing the Ivans. And by bringing heavy manufacturing back to the US, we can again convert domestic production to military production that saw Detroit and other cities provide the WW2 "arsenal for democracy" in case of another world war.

Further erosion of our manufacturing base made us dependent on the very countries we may be facing in a war.....an impossible scenario. New investments in steel, copper, aluminum, and rare earth minerals will make us self-sufficient to defend ourselves and allies. The long-term effects of these issues spell nothing but trouble for Russian hegemony. And finally, Trump's calls for China to stop devaluing their currency while teetering on the brink of economic collapse thanks to overproduction and bad investments, puts another potential Putin foe in better shape. Donald J. Trump is the last man on earth Putin wanted in the White House.

tpnn-putin-trump.jpg
The Bear and the Eagle Against the Global Vulture

As an enemy of the New World Order, Putin is on the side of the American people. So is Trump. Hillary is part of the global elite. Just like Rachel Maddow was, her meal-ticket husband was a Rhodes Scholar. Oxford University is a training center for agents of one-world government.

He hated Hillary because she was stronger than him and stood up to him when needed, and had much more power than him, being Sec of State for the USA.

He wanted President Trump because he had KOMPROMAT on Trump, which Putin could use to destroy him...Pres Trump was being financed by the Russian Oligarch Mobsters/Putin's men...AND is possibly helping the oligarch mobsters, launder their money....which Wilbur Ross is also in deep, who trump picked as our secretary of commerce.

The US banks stopped loaning money to Donald Trump, due to his 3 bankruptcies in the mid 90;s, so Trump went to the Russians to get money to finance his real estate deals etc. and other ventures.

Trump needs good relations with these Russian oligarch mobsters and Putin.

What Putin needs from President Trump,

1. is diminishing the strength of NATO which is specifically to keep Russia in CHECK,

2. to allow Putin to take what he wants in the Ukraine,

3. and get rid of Sanctions, which have diminished and weakened Putin's power and also held him in check without threat of war...(which would allow our secretary of state Tillerson's lifetime employer Exxon, to start drilling for oil with the contract they made with Russia before the Sanctions)

Trump has voiced giving Putin ALL OF THOSE 3 WANTS....regardless of all 3 being harmful to the USA at this time, and harmful to all of our allies.

Total nonsense...startlingly false.....I'm disappointed in you.
what part is false??

nope oldie-------it's true

Yeah, that's why he mounted a massive propaganda campaign against Hillary. :rolleyes:

Christ. They must be passing around truckloads of free Kool Aid.

....Putin didn't hack the DNC.
The Bigger They Come, the Harder They Will Fall

He did too, but not as a favor to Trump. He wanted to expose what a fraud our institution of a Constitutional Republic is. Putin is fed up with all the hypocritical insults about him being some kind of Third World dictator and our top-heavy system being some kind of Beacon of Freedom.

Don't give the slimy Dhimmicracks one ounce of credibility by denying what Putin did. He did nothing wrong, and did America a great favor by exposing what kind of nasty lowlife the system imposed on us from on high puts in high places.

Here, you used Trump's demand for NATO spending as an argument for Putin disliking Trump. And in the next post you downplayed NATO's importance. Like I said inconsistent.
I want you to note, that I'm perfectly capable of backing up the claims I make. While I'm still waiting for you to point out were my original position is wrong in any way. And for the record you don't irritate me Tom. You are a higher calibre of person that is usual on this board. Like you said at least you try to keep the flaming with nonsense down to a minimum.

NATO relevance has changed because Russia is no longer apt to send hundreds of tanks across Europe...they're busy in the ME. Their influence there is almost what it was when they built the Aswan Dam for Egypt and provided munitions to various factions we opposed, same as they did in SE asia. Trump's NATO stance is based entirely on some member's promise to use 2% of their GDP on defense and not bothering to do so. Mattis made the Admin position on NATO clear when he said "if we didn't have it, we'd have to invent it". Trump has been heard...Germany will step up their contribution and others will do their best to comply....win-win.

20170225_woc986_0.png

Last edited:
First off, Trump had been saying for years we needed to bristle up our military.....anybody think Putin likes the sound of that happening? Trump knows how to repatriate capital sitting overseas, bringing investment and wealth back to the US. That can hardly be music to Putin's ears. Trump is expanding our natural energy sources making LNG available for export to Putin's eastern European customers....hardly good news for Vlad. Trump demands NATO expand their defense spending to 2% of GDP which in most cases doubles the armaments facing the Ivans. And by bringing heavy manufacturing back to the US, we can again convert domestic production to military production that saw Detroit and other cities provide the WW2 "arsenal for democracy" in case of another world war.

Further erosion of our manufacturing base made us dependent on the very countries we may be facing in a war.....an impossible scenario. New investments in steel, copper, aluminum, and rare earth minerals will make us self-sufficient to defend ourselves and allies. The long-term effects of these issues spell nothing but trouble for Russian hegemony. And finally, Trump's calls for China to stop devaluing their currency while teetering on the brink of economic collapse thanks to overproduction and bad investments, puts another potential Putin foe in better shape. Donald J. Trump is the last man on earth Putin wanted in the White House.

tpnn-putin-trump.jpg
The Bear and the Eagle Against the Global Vulture

As an enemy of the New World Order, Putin is on the side of the American people. So is Trump. Hillary is part of the global elite. Just like Rachel Maddow was, her meal-ticket husband was a Rhodes Scholar. Oxford University is a training center for agents of one-world government.
Trump supports globalization as long as it allows him to make plenty of money.

Putin support the NWO as long as he is dictating its outcome.

Putin hates America, and Putin has made Trump his lap dog.

tpnn-putin-trump.jpg

"
Why In Hell Would Putin Support Trump?"

He's not. He's controlling him. All he had to do was flatter the stupid fat-assed fuck and Trump became putty in Putin's hands.

The Bigger They Come, the Harder They Will Fall

He did too, but not as a favor to Trump. He wanted to expose what a fraud our institution of a Constitutional Republic is. Putin is fed up with all the hypocritical insults about him being some kind of Third World dictator and our top-heavy system being some kind of Beacon of Freedom.

Don't give the slimy Dhimmicracks one ounce of credibility by denying what Putin did. He did nothing wrong, and did America a great favor by exposing what kind of nasty lowlife the system imposed on us from on high puts in high places.

Vlad used to vacay at Kennebunkport with the Bush family and trusted Dubya. Then Dubya tried to punk him with the anti-missile system against Iran and N. Korea in Poland and Czech Republic. Putin claimed that system could be turned on his ICBMs (which is true) and freaked out. If he couldn't trust Bush, he couldn't trust any of us. And BTW, he could have taken Ukraine in 30 days if he'd wanted to....he was determined to keep the port and access to the port at Crimea which is also why he's in Syria....for port facilities.

what part is false??

All of it... it's rhetoric and isn't true, even partially true.....it's a world-view based on leftist hearsay and speculation. If Putin had anything to do with the DNC hack it was to benefit Sanders, not Trump.

The Dems Know They Are Pushing a False Narrative.

They don't have answers to why they lost. They are too smug, arrogant and full of themselves for Introspection.

They do not recognize their moral corruption because they are Amoral Agents.

They have no solutions to our issues, many of which they created themselves.

So they doubled down the bet on a False Russian Narrative and now they are stuck with it.

They bet the house on a sucker's bet and they are going to lose it all.

They have no way out but to keep pushing the lie and hoping for a miracle that will never come.

2018 is going to look like a blood bath for them and they will have earned it entirely all on their own!

NATO relevance has changed because Russia is no longer apt to send hundreds of tanks across Europe...they're busy in the ME. Their influence there is almost what it was when they built the Aswan Dam for Egypt and provided munitions to various factions we opposed, same as they did in SE asia. Trump's NATO stance is based entirely on some member's promise to use 2% of their GNP on defense and not bothering to do so. Mattis made the Admin position on NATO clear when he said "if we didn't have it, we'd have to invent it". Trump has been heard...Germany will step up their contribution and others will do their best to comply....win-win.

20170225_woc986_0.png
Trump has openly questioned NATO.Donald Trump’s NATO, EU comments spark fury, fear across Europe He flat out refused to guarantee that the US would come to Europe's aid. As to NATO not being relevant. Putin sees NATO as a direct threat to his sphere of influence. Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia and to a lesser extent Poland are members. When you see an alliance set up to combat you, getting closer and closer to your borders this feeling is understandable. So to Russia NATO is extremely relevant..Trumps remarks questioning the role of NATO is music to his ears. Which of course is directly contradictory to this OP that Putin doesn't like Trump . Something you are deflecting from by, quite rightfully I might add, pointing out that Trump's remarks are making the other NATO countries taking their commitments more seriously.

NATO relevance has changed because Russia is no longer apt to send hundreds of tanks across Europe...they're busy in the ME. Their influence there is almost what it was when they built the Aswan Dam for Egypt and provided munitions to various factions we opposed, same as they did in SE asia. Trump's NATO stance is based entirely on some member's promise to use 2% of their GNP on defense and not bothering to do so. Mattis made the Admin position on NATO clear when he said "if we didn't have it, we'd have to invent it". Trump has been heard...Germany will step up their contribution and others will do their best to comply....win-win.

20170225_woc986_0.png
Trump has openly questioned NATO.Donald Trump’s NATO, EU comments spark fury, fear across Europe He flat out refused to guarantee that the US would come to Europe's aid. As to NATO not being relevant. Putin sees NATO as a direct threat to his sphere of influence. Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia and to a lesser extent Poland are members. When you see an alliance set up to combat you, getting closer and closer to your borders this feeling is understandable. So to Russia NATO is extremely relevant..Trumps remarks questioning the role of NATO is music to his ears. Which of course is directly contradictory to this OP that Putin doesn't like Trump . Something you are deflecting from by, quite rightfully I might add, pointing out that Trump's remarks are making the other NATO countries taking their commitments more seriously.
Last reply for today Tom. It was nice talking to you. I hope we can continue this.

Forum List

Back