Why is abortion such a big deal for the left? The morning after pill exists ya know.

So do dozens upon dozens of other types contraception.

Abortion in 2019 should be a definitive thing of the past. There is absolutely no reason for it thanks to all the medical ways to prevent pregnancy or even stop it if say a rubber fails or whatnot.
Lazy.

So do dozens upon dozens of other types contraception.

Abortion in 2019 should be a definitive thing of the past. There is absolutely no reason for it thanks to all the medical ways to prevent pregnancy or even stop it if say a rubber fails or whatnot.
Governor Fappit and his minions are working on that too!

I

It's not.

It's a big deal for the right, that's why conservatives continue to try to ban abortion in violation of the Constitution.
which part of the constitution are you referring to, the Supreme Court part that isn't there?

Because exclusive control over one's own body is the most fundamental of individual rights. Without that, there is no liberty. Without it, we are slaves.
then why can't we stay unvaxxed if that's what we choose? it's my own body. See, this is where all you circle jerkers can't get out of your own way. Just saying.

is murder legal?

Equal protection of the Laws for Legal purposes.

So is unequal protection of the Laws for Legal purposes.
son, I have no fking idea what your jibberishing me about. come back when you can speak adult.

It's obvious you can't cite the law.

I

It's not.

It's a big deal for the right, that's why conservatives continue to try to ban abortion in violation of the Constitution.

Of course abortion is a meltdown issue to Democrats. Wow you suck at lying. Democrats melt down and say stupid shit like abortion should be legal up the point the baby is coming out and even more stupid shit that if government doesn't fund abortions then they are denying woman access to abortion.

Grow a pair and be honest about your views. leftist garbage

well there you go. Now abortion is murder of a human. unless of course a fetus isn't human? Is that what you're saying there?
So, right-wingers are against killing any "illegal" with a machine gun trying to cross the border?

State vax mandates are also an abuse of government.
From the "libertarian" (sic) who says government can on behalf of the Democrat party work directly with Twitter and other social media companies to identify and sensor views they disagree with.

You're indignation if feigned

From the "libertarian" (sic) who says government can on behalf of the Democrat party work directly with Twitter and other social media companies to identify and sensor views they disagree with.

You're indignation if feigned
Private enterprise. Look it up. I know you really, really want to nationalize social media ('cause you're such a libertarian and all) but I can't abide that.

Forum List

Back