Why is advocating for Men's Rights considered unacceptable in Modern Western World?

For some people it's pretty obvious that society is making sure young boys and males are at a disadvantage.
It certainly is in education. Boys are at a big disadvantage and medicated, not for better learning, but for making them sit down and shut up.

It certainly is in education. Boys are at a big disadvantage and medicated, not for better learning, but for making them sit down and shut up.
It's all part of the fantasy being taught that there are no differences between boys and girls

It’s almost impossible to respond to your post because you believe so much shit that really isn’t true. No wonder you can be conned so easily by Trump.

No fool. You’re born gay or straight. I don’t think you even know what a “groomer” is or does.
Wrong again. People are born into sin. Do we encourage alcoholism because a person is norn with the propensity to drink? Or how about an axe murderer? Same thing.bwe can CHOOSE to endulge in that sin, or we can control those urges.

It’s almost impossible to respond to your post because you believe so much shit that really isn’t true. No wonder you can be conned so easily by Trump.

No fool. You’re born gay or straight. I don’t think you even know what a “groomer” is or does.
well good morning to you too miss whore of babylon,,

of course I know what a groomer is,, its the guy that ended up molesting me when I was 13 yrs old,,

thats the same thing,,

as the whore of babylon you should know that,,

Every time you post, you embarrass yourself with your abject ignorance and stupidity. You still haven’t defined “groomer” other than to falsely claim
that you were raped as a child.

So I guess we can safely assume that that this turned you gay. Please explain to us how children who have never been exposed to groomers, and who have never been sexually molested, turn out to be gay.

I recently read a study that sad, the 20% of all child sexual abuse convictions, were of priests, pastors, church youth workers, and people within organized religious institutions. No drag queens we’re charged or convicted of molesting children.

But you willingly take your children to church, and feed them to the paedophiles. You tell your children that they should allow adult family members to hug and kiss them whether they want them to or not.

Thank you for continuing to call me a “whore”. It proves your misogyny with every post, as well as making you look stupid. I guess you assume that all women are whores, because those are the only women you’ve ever met or associated with in your entire life.

The insults and abuse that you keep on others says far more about you, than it does about your targets. You call yourself a “progressive Hunter”, but you’re firing blanks in more ways than one.

Last edited:
Every time you post, you embarrass yourself with your abject ignorance and stupidity. You still haven’t defined “groomer” other than to falsely claim
that you were raped as a child.

So I guess we can safely assume that that this turned you gay. Please explain to us how children who have never been exposed to groomers, and who have never been sexually molested, turn out to be gay.

I recently read a study that sad, the 20% of all child sexual abuse convictions, were of priests, pastors, church youth workers, and people within organized religious institutions. No drag queens we’re charged or convicted of molesting children.

But you willingly take your children to church, and feed them to the paedophiles.

Thank you for continuing to call me a “whore”. It proves your misogyny with every post, as well as making you look stupid. I guess you assume that all women are whores, because those are the only women you’ve ever met or associated with in your entire life.

The insults and abuse that you keep on others says far more about you, than it does about your targets. You call yourself a “progressive Hunter”, but you’re firing blanks in more ways than one.
why would I try and define anything to the whore of babylon,, more so when you mock what me and millions of other molested children went through and are currently going through,,

makes me wonder why you leftist are so against the movie ''sound of freedom'' and what it represents,,

you want to know what snapped me out of what was happening??
it was when I saw a 10 yr old boy walked into a bedroom with a 40 yr old man,,

why would I try and define anything to the whore of babylon,, more so when you mock what me and millions of other molested children went through and are currently going through,,

makes me wonder why you leftist are so against the movie ''sound of freedom'' and what it represents,,

you want to know what snapped me out of what was happening??
it was when I saw a 10 yr old boy walked into a bedroom with a 40 yr old man,,

Don’t play “victim” with me. If you really had been assaulted, you’d be going after the people you saw “getting away with it”. Instead, you’re going after teachers, drag queens and transgendered youth.

You wouldn’t be using your victimization and abuse to score points on a public message board, or as an excuse to behave like a total asshole.

I have had both training and experience in dealing with multiple victims of child sexual abuse, and you don’t tick a single box off on the profile.

Furthermore, your story has more holes than Swiss cheese. In order to deceive others, your story has to both make sense and be plausible. Your tale of “abuse” does neither.

The Progressive Hunter is still firing blanks.

Don’t play “victim” with me. If you really had been assaulted, you’d be going after the people you saw “getting away with it”. Instead, you’re going after teachers, drag queens and transgendered youth.

You wouldn’t be using your victimization and abuse to score points on a public message board, or as an excuse to behave like a total asshole.

I have had both training and experience in dealing with multiple victims of child sexual abuse, and you don’t stick a single box off on the profile.

Furthermore, your story has more holes than Swiss cheese. In order to deceive others, your story has to both make sense and be plausible. Your tale of abuse does neither.

The Progressive Hunter is filing blanks.
someday you will have to tell us the real reason youre against protecting children from people that would molest them,,,

tell me, how many yrs did you live in a gay mans house??
for me it was 4 yrs over a 18 yr period,,

how many gay mens houses have you ever been in??
I have been in hundreds,,

have you ever seen a 12 yr old naked boy used as a center piece on a buffet table at a gay bar??
I've seen it twice, and from what I was told it happened every weekend,,

Last edited:

I have had both training and experience in dealing with multiple victims of child sexual abuse, and you don’t tick a single box off on the profile.

Furthermore, your story has more holes than Swiss cheese. In order to deceive others, your story has to both make sense and be plausible. Your tale of “abuse” does neither.

The Progressive Hunter is still firing blanks.
if theres so many holes in my story why cant you define any??

someday you will have to tell us the real reason youre against protecting children from people that would molest them,,,

tell me, how many yrs did you live in a gay mans house??
for me it was 4 yrs over a 18 yr period,,

how many gay mens houses have you ever been in??
I have been in hundreds,,

have you ever seen a 12 yr old naked boy used as a center piece on a buffet table at a gay bar??
I've seen it twice, and from what I was told it happened every weekend,,

my guess is your training and experience for molested children was to make them,,,,,

oops better not say that,, dont want to accuse you of what you ,,,,,,,

So you were a witness to all of this, and yet you did nothing, is that what you’re telling us?

I have lived and worked among gay people nearly all of my adult life and have been in multiple gay homes. None of the gay men that I have ever known him for slightest interest in children.

You’re promoting the same old lie that QAnon and the crazies have been promoting, that being that all gay men are pedophiles. Your “Story” reads like your own gay fantasies, rather than the lives of gay men anywhere outside of religious institutions.

Your posts are less believable over time. Everything that you describe is a major felony that would result in years in prison. It would have to be so deeply hidden that you need code words to get in.

Your description of the lifestyles of gay men is the equivalent of Penthouse Forums descriptions of straight sex. Some closeted gay man’s fantasies, having no relationship to real life at all.

So you were a witness to all of this, and yet you did nothing, is that what you’re telling us?

I have lived and worked among gay people nearly all of my adult life and have been in multiple gay homes. None of the gay men that I have ever known him for slightest interest in children.

You’re promoting the same old lie that QAnon and the crazies have been promoting, that being that all gay men are pedophiles. Your “Story” reads like your own gay fantasies, rather than the lives of gay men anywhere outside of religious institutions.

Your posts are less believable over time. Everything that you describe is a major felony that would result in years in prison. It would have to be so deeply hidden that you need code words to get in.

Your description of the lifestyles of gay men is the equivalent of Penthouse Forums descriptions of straight sex. Some closeted gay man’s fantasies, having no relationship to real life at all.
when youre 13-14 yrs old and doped up all the time the last thing you do is call the cops,,,

all gay men have a taste for young boys doesnt mean they all take advantage of them,,

those are the exact words told to me by gay men,,

but it is a fact that 99.99% of young boys molested are by gay men,,

so what is the real reason you dont want children protected from those that would abuse them??

please post your credentials,,,

when youre 13-14 yrs old and doped up all the time the last thing you do is call the cops,,,

all gay men have a taste for young boys doesnt mean they all take advantage of them,,

those are the exact words told to me by gay men,,

but it is a fact that 99.99% of young boys molested are by gay men,,

so what is the real reason you dont want children protected from those that would abuse them??
And it's little wonder why Leftists can't wait until pedophilia is not only normalized, but legalized as well.

And it's little wonder why Leftists can't wait until pedophilia is not only normalized, but legalized as well.
for the life of me I never thought we would be arguing about protecting children from perverts that would molest them let alone allowing children to be molested like the whore of babylon is doing right now,,

Forum List

Back