Why is antisemitism more pronounced among. Muslims?

alang-----you have no idea-----I have lots of relatives who survived the filth and stench of
the PROTECTED status (dhimmia) in shariah
cesspits. Muslim society is a CASTE SOCIETY---it cannot exist without an oppressed under class.
That idiot "people of the book" meme is bullshit.
I grew up in a town founded by anglicans (episcopalians) They considered blacks to be
FORTUNATE RECIPIENTS OF "white christian"
Largess
I'm sure it is never pleasant to be a second-class citizen whenever and where ever it is. I think you are judging 1400 years of Islamic history by the last 100 years and that is hardly fair.

I'm sure it is never pleasant to be a second-class citizen whenever and where ever it is. I think you are judging 1400 years of Islamic history by the last 100 years and that is hardly fair.
HUH? I am judging islamic history by islamic history AND my experience with muslims ( I am not yet 100 years old). Hubby was not 100 years old when his parents escaped-----uhm---about 75 years ago----when he was an infant

HUH? I am judging islamic history by islamic history AND my experience with muslims ( I am not yet 100 years old). Hubby was not 100 years old when his parents escaped-----uhm---about 75 years ago----when he was an infant
Like every institution of man there are good Muslims and bad ones. Same for Xians and Jews. I think your experiences may have more to do with politics than religion.

the jews escaped from persecution in lands invaded by muslims just as did many christians
and zoroastrians and hindus-----and even kurds. ROFLMAO @ DA JOOS----'dey covet"

Where did your family immigrate from?

The thread discrediting the Exodus from Egypt, which Passover commemorates, was started by a Muslim (or Muslim sympathizer) who has made anti-Jew remarks in the past, and started an offensive thread to insult Jews and their beliefs.

That antisemitism is more pronounced among Muslims is a fact. We all remember the Islamic terrorist who pushed an elderly Holocaust survivor off a roof in France, while yelling Ali Akhbar, and studies have shown that Muslims are more antisemitic than not only the general population in France, but more antisemitic than the far-right. (Page 11 of the attached study.)

As the Muslim population increases in America, and they bring their antisemitism here, this becomes a concern. So the question is: what is the root of the Jew-hate? Is it because the Quran teaches that Jews are the offspring of apes and pigs? That they are taught to kill Jews from where they hide behind the bushes? Is it jealousy or resentment that Jews have overcome horrible persecution to become successful?

Let’s hear thoughts from normal people (not the Muslim antisemites) as to what drives the Jew-hatred among Muslims.

Antisemitism is the US is equally divided between muslims and leftists, with whatever overlap exists between the two.

Remember, the DemoKKKrats currently have FOUR Holocaust deniers serving in Congress, and two of them are muslims.

Antisemitism is the US is equally divided between muslims and leftists, with whatever overlap exists between the two.

Remember, the DemoKKKrats currently have FOUR Holocaust deniers serving in Congress, and two of them are muslims.

Muslims believe the Exodus story. Israeli scholars and archaeologists don't believe it.

Fundamentalist eschatology based on Schofield teaches that 2/3rds of Jews will die and a third will convert to Christianity.

1400 years of Islamic history involves the subjugation of all people beneath the political doctrine we call Islam.

Like every institution of man there are good Muslims and bad ones. Same for Xians and Jews. I think your experiences may have more to do with politics than religion.
I have never heard of a terrorist who yelled "Jesus is Lord!" or "The Lord our God is One!" while committing an act of terror. Terrorists usually yell, "Allahu akbar!" while killing people.

I have never heard of a terrorist who yelled "Jesus is Lord!" or "The Lord our God is One!" while committing an act of terror. Terrorists usually yell, "Allahu akbar!"

They also say Allah Akbar when they have a flat tire. You ever been to an Arab country?

I have never heard of a terrorist who yelled "Jesus is Lord!" or "The Lord our God is One!" while committing an act of terror. Terrorists usually yell, "Allahu akbar!" while killing people.
Sorry to say it but Christians have engaged in their share of terrorism.

Forum List

Back