Why is antisemitism more pronounced among. Muslims?

Pew Research Center, APRIL 30, 2013

in South Asia and the Middle East and North Africa, medians of more than half [of Muslims] back... the death penalty for Muslims who renounce their faith.

Do you really believe the history of Christianity is any different?
Let's follow your logic that today is history...everyone who commits a crime will commit it again and thus stays in prison forever.
Are you seriously comparing any religion to Islam which causes havoc in 21 nations in 2022?
I know people who have moved to the US from everywhere to escape Islamic terrorists.

Arabs are semites.. Most leftists aren't evangelicals or fundamentalists. They don't believe 2/3rds of Jews will die when Jesus returns.

Interesting, if true (it's not, of course). But not relevant to my statement that you're the overlap I was referring to: muslim, leftist, and antisemitic. Unholy trinity. It's a cancer among people like you, sadly.

Pew Research Center, APRIL 30, 2013

in South Asia and the Middle East and North Africa, medians of more than half [of Muslims] back... the death penalty for Muslims who renounce their faith.

That is why I consider it a totalitarian supremacist ideology rather than a religion. It acts like an enormous cult more than anything else.

Fundamentalist eschatology based on Schofield teaches that 2/3rds of Jews will die and a third will convert to Christianity.

Scofield, Scofield, Scofield.

Did the Imams train you to reference him ad nauseum when they were training you to impersonate a Christian?

Antisemitism is the US is equally divided between muslims and leftists, with whatever overlap exists between the two.

Remember, the DemoKKKrats currently have FOUR Holocaust deniers serving in Congress, and two of them are muslims.
Definitely….the increase in the rise in antisemitism from the left is due, in part, to the increase in Muslims, and it exacerbated by leftists who are falling for the lies about Israel.

The following passages come from a translation of the Koran made by Marmaduke Pickthall, an English convert to Islam.

Surah V:20 And (remember) when Moses said unto his people: O my people! Remember Allah’s favoour unto you, how he placed among you Prophets, and He made you kings, and gave you that (which) He gave not to any (other) creatures. O my people! Go into the holy land which Allah hath ordained for you. Turn not in flight, for surely ye turn back as losers.

Surah XVII:104 And we said unto the Children of Israel after him: Dwell in the land, but when the promise of the Hereafter cometh to pass, we shall bring you as a crowd gathered out of various nations.

who's kidding who ... "remember"

1657294531582.png

like remembering the big 10 after m destroyed the - h tablets - they could not have even read ... claiming only to worship the one (who he alone was able to talk to) - as their guiding lite.

... could be - the crowed - had other things on their mind. than moses. the high and mighty priest.

I have never heard of a terrorist who yelled "Jesus is Lord!" or "The Lord our God is One!" while committing an act of terror. Terrorists usually yell, "Allahu akbar!" while killing people.

the fact is - that is why christians are terrorists ... they claim what was never claimed but by them. to spread their nefarious religion for false purposes and personal rewards.

You're the overlap I was talking about; muslim, leftist, and antisemitic.

too bad nutbar -

At midnight on May 14, 1948, the Provisional Government of Israel proclaimed a new State of Israel. On that same date, the United States, in the person of President Truman, recognized the provisional Jewish government as de facto authority of the Jewish state ...

but you go on w/ your new found friends that suck on duuby boy - who proved their true loyalty. to only themselves - big surprise. anyone.

Forum List

Back