Debate Now Why Is Being "Politically Correct" A Bad Thing To Some People?

I do? How do you know I would know exactly which one you were talking about?

OK enough of the intellectual dishonesty. Go away and come back when you can tell the truth. Lying is an impediment to communication.
Sorry but I cant leave my thread until I say so. Avoiding the question is not going to facilitate communication. Again you claim to be able to read minds.

You lie.. several times now. Your little semantic game only works on fools. If you claim that you don't know how to recognize a ******, you are the only person on this entire board who is that ignorant.

You keep claiming you can read my mind. Everyone knows thats impossible.

another lie. They never stop.
So far you are the only person thats come close to explaining whats wrong with being PC if youre attempting to communicate. Unfortunately, your explanation was immobilized when you attempted to pretend you know what people thought when you used a non PC word.

OK enough of the intellectual dishonesty. Go away and come back when you can tell the truth. Lying is an impediment to communication.
Sorry but I cant leave my thread until I say so. Avoiding the question is not going to facilitate communication. Again you claim to be able to read minds.

You lie.. several times now. Your little semantic game only works on fools. If you claim that you don't know how to recognize a ******, you are the only person on this entire board who is that ignorant.

So far you are the only person thats come close to explaining whats wrong with being PC if youre attempting to communicate. Unfortunately, your explanation was immobilized when you attempted to pretend you know what people thought when you used a non PC word.

Who was it that immobilized it ?

the nebulous "THIS" has gone to far...is a convenient conflation which disregards the point. again.

No it really doesn't. Just as people are tired of being offended by words, other people are frustrated by being told to correct their speech.
Really it does. So far I have heard a lot of deflections and complaints but no answer to the question.

You did. When you pretended you could read minds and knew that people understood what you were saying. Everyone knows thats not rational.

You did. When you pretended you could read minds and knew that people understood what you were saying. Everyone knows thats not rational.

So you expect me to believe that you don't know what a midget is ? I'm sorry bro but I know full well that's bullshit. If your whole argument is based on the fact that you are ignorant it's mighty weak. I never have pretended to read minds. I'm calling bullshit on your claims of ignorance.

So you expect me to believe that you don't know what a midget is ? I'm sorry bro but I know full well that's bullshit. If your whole argument is based on the fact that you are ignorant it's mighty weak. I never have pretended to read minds. I'm calling bullshit on your claims of ignorance.
I didnt ask you what to expect. I asked you to prove that I knew your definition of a midget was the same as mine and you failed....or deflected. Take your pick.

the nebulous "THIS" has gone to far...is a convenient conflation which disregards the point. again.

No it really doesn't. Just as people are tired of being offended by words, other people are frustrated by being told to correct their speech.
Really it does. So far I have heard a lot of deflections and complaints but no answer to the question.

Look---you asked why PC is bad to some people. They told you what was wrong with it from their perspective. If you won't accept it then you are the one stonewalling communication.

Look---you asked why PC is bad to some people. They told you what was wrong with it from their perspective. If you won't accept it then you are the one stonewalling communication.
I didnt ask what was wrong with it. I asked why PC was bad if youre attempting to communicate with someone? No wonder you couldnt answer me. You didnt even understand the question.

I didnt ask you what to expect. I asked you to prove that I knew your definition of a midget was the same as mine and you failed....or deflected. Take your pick.

it doesn't matter. Either you pick out the midget correctly or you don't.

Yes it does matter. If you cant prove I know what you mean by midget then you cant prove I understand you.

I didnt ask what was wrong with it. I asked why PC was bad if youre attempting to communicate with someone? No wonder you couldnt answer me. You didnt even understand the question.

It's the title of the thread bro

It's the title of the thread bro
You should have looked at the post bro instead of the title. I specified the question in the post.

Yes it does matter. If you cant prove I know what you mean by midget then you cant prove I understand you.

Do you know what a queer is ?

Nope. Did you mean a deer?

No way to communicate with a liar.

Especially when that liar attempts to convince people he can read minds.

ok--I'll buy it----your simply too ignorant for me to communicate with. You don't know what things are.

ok--I'll buy it----your simply too ignorant for me to communicate with. You don't know what things are.
Now do you understand? If I am ignorant of what you mean when you use a non PC word how can you communicate with me? Now this is as opposed to being stupid which is what you are if you lack the intellect to explain yourself to someone as to what you mean by using said word.

Last edited:

Now do you understand? If I am ignorant of what you mean when you use a non PC word how can you communicate with me? Now this is as opposed to being stupid which is what you are if you lack the intellect to explain yourself to someone as to what you mean by using said word.
As opposed to being an out and out liar and claiming that you don't know what I meant.

Forum List

Back