Why is Biden too old but Trump is not?

Why is Biden too old but Trump is not? They are basically the same age - old. So why is there only concern over Biden being old.

That is like asking why Fetterman is not acceptable, but another 40 to 50 year old is, lol!

Well, if you were just talking about age, you might have a point. Unfortunately for you, even lefties see Biden is a senile old man who gets confused about just about everything and is in very obvious cognitive decline.
He's not even going to make it to Nov. 2024

Your surrender is accepted.

PS: Trump told us to inject bleach; not eat tide pods. How much did you inject?
Nobody surrenders to a babbling moron, we just get bored.

Why would I inject bleach? Based on some guy talking about different scientific tests looking for cures? I’m sure they tried all kinds of shit and that’s what he was talking about. Only you regards thought he actually suggested doing that.

Yes we need younger people, BUT they need to be Honest and able, & that a divided country is not the best move for the UNITED States.

He can talk without a teleprompter, Biden is at the point he cannot talk using a teleprompter.
Trump can't read a teleprompter..so he just rambles and brags or attacks people.

Remember when he was filming a documentary? He quit because he couldn't read the Constitution. He pitched a tantrum telling the film crew it was too hard like a foreign language.

Trump weighs over 300 pounds and wears orange pancake make up. He uses a can of hairspray every day. He's a joke of a man.
Stupid post. Making fun 🤩 of someone’s appearance? So much for a “ broad minded Liberal “ I would rather make fun of someone who constantly falls walking up the stairs, falls walking off a podium, speaks to dead ☠️ people, and shakes hands 🙌 with people who aren’t even there Just for STARTERS

Forum List

Back