Why is Biden too old but Trump is not?

Both may be near the same age as grandpa Simpson, but only one acts like him.
The one with the weakest logic ,conscience , brains, sanity and honor Is the rights God and leader Scum Bag. He has always been a mental midget, and his followers are the same. They offer nothing for this country but lies., Has anyone here heard any of them tell the truth about anything in the last years.

I will agree that it is a very sad time for our country that these two are seemingly the best we can come up with.
We need someone else.
I see none on the right and very few on the left. Biden will be the candidate , Not sure if Trump can get past his felonies. DeSantis is nothing but a Trump Copycat . Ultimately, after the first court that find Trump guilty of a felony opens the door for 50 + right wing , mostly politicians that will be automatically guilty if Trump is found guilty. The exact same points used to find Trump guilty are automatically points that will then get these other hate party people convicted. Love the idea of getting the house back because of felony charges on house republicans,

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u5.jpg

Donald-Trump-rambling-speech-July-2018.jpg

And he still thinks he won the 2020 election.
Geezus fuck I’m surprised you haven’t eaten a Tide pod yet.

Why is Biden too old but Trump is not? They are basically the same age - old. So why is there only concern over Biden being old.

Trump is too old too. We need someone under 55. They might actually try to save Social Security since they are the ones about to lose it if the GOP has its way.

They are trying to make excuses for Brain dead potato head.
Biden is pale and thin. I'd say fragile. But, he's far more 🧠 intelligent than Trump and has met many difficult challenges.

Trump is a flamboyant marketing person, but has no knowledge or skills. His lying and bullying personality is a huge handicap. If you want flash over substance, Trump’s your man.

There are many things that both Biden and Trump are "too". Old is just one of them.

Why is Biden too old but Trump is not? They are basically the same age - old. So why is there only concern over Biden being old.
Well, if you were just talking about age, you might have a point. Unfortunately for you, even lefties see Biden is a senile old man who gets confused about just about everything and is in very obvious cognitive decline.

First of all, they are both too old, especially Biden. Neither one should be running for president.
However, Trump's energy level, and lack of confusion, is miles beyond Biden.

Forum List

Back