Why is Building the Wall Wrong?

Well compare it to Commie Care. We were promised that it would save American families $2,500 a year in premiums. We were promised we could keep our doctor and care facilities. We were promised we could keep our insurance.

A. You were "promised" that it would save $2500/per family...and it likely has ! Premiums have gone up at a much slower rate than previously. Was it a full $2500? Hard to say but it HAS saved families money

B. Who lost their doctor because of the ACA? You know anyone? I sure don't. And if an insurer decides to not offer in a particular state that's on the insurer...not the ACA. It happened prior to the ACA as well.

C. You COULD keep your insurance...as long as it actually WAS insurance and not a bullshit policy

A. Likely has? WTF kinda answer is that. How about looking it up instead of just spewing BS.
Obamacare Was Supposed to Lower Health Care Costs, But Has It?

B. I lost my doctor, three of my neighbors lost their doctors. Do you look anything up or just insist on saying stupid shit.
Patients outraged after losing doctors under Obamacare

C. So, the insurance some of us used for the last 15-20 years and worked fairly well was a bullshit policy?

You are obviously the epitome of a stupid fuck.
Under the old scam GOP system, there were 750,000 bankruptcies a year because of Health Care, and 500000 of those were people who thought they had good insurance. Also 40000 + died a year because they had no insurance and did the did not feel like losing everything... Those people who lost their doctors signed up for the wrong Network. Everyone agrees that the cost rise curve has gone down, except for liars and silly dupes like you, and that is with all the sabotage from the GOP...

Utter bull as usual from you:

Opinion | The truth about medical bankruptcies
Commie Care only offers one plan for my provider, and it's way too expensive for anybody to afford.

Sure. We believe you. Of course you won't specify what state will you....because then we could check

Can't be Ohio

how much does healkthcare cost in ohio - Google Search

Cmon mouth. Where?

https://www.cms.gov/sites/drupal/files/2018-10/10-11-18 Average Monthly Premiums for SLCSP and LCP 2016-2019.pdf

Yeah, average, and WTF does that prove? People with money don't need Commie Care, so that only leaves the poor and middle-class. And if you knew what you were reading, you'd see the increase between 2016 and 2018 was over 37%.

And WTF was that first link supposed to be about anyway? Go to Commie Care, sign up like I did, and then checkout their plans. The crappiest plan they had for me (which didn't cover my doctor or health facility) was $680.00 a month. That's with an $8,000 deductible and an $8,000 out of pocket. In other words, I'd be paying a mortgage payment for insurance I'll never use unless I get hit by a bus.
Yes Obamacare is great for poor workers and the poor, but the competition and regulation will bring down the cost for the middle class and the rest also. The old GOP scam system was a disgrace. That may be from The Washington Post but its a GOP liar I reckon as usual.... At any rate I'm not paying to read it

That's more commonly known as Medicaid....dumbass.

Well compare it to Commie Care. We were promised that it would save American families $2,500 a year in premiums. We were promised we could keep our doctor and care facilities. We were promised we could keep our insurance.

A. You were "promised" that it would save $2500/per family...and it likely has ! Premiums have gone up at a much slower rate than previously. Was it a full $2500? Hard to say but it HAS saved families money

B. Who lost their doctor because of the ACA? You know anyone? I sure don't. And if an insurer decides to not offer in a particular state that's on the insurer...not the ACA. It happened prior to the ACA as well.

C. You COULD keep your insurance...as long as it actually WAS insurance and not a bullshit policy

A. Likely has? WTF kinda answer is that. How about looking it up instead of just spewing BS.

B. I lost my doctor, three of my neighbors lost their doctors. Do you look anything up or just insist on saying stupid shit.

C. So, the insurance some of us used for the last 15-20 years and worked fairly well was a bullshit policy?

Under the old scam GOP system, there were 750,000 bankruptcies a year because of Health Care, and 500000 of those were people who thought they had good insurance. Also 40000 + died a year because they had no insurance and did the did not feel like losing everything... Those people who lost their doctors signed up for the wrong Network. Everyone agrees that the cost rise curve has gone down, except for liars and silly dupes like you, and that is with all the sabotage from the GOP...

Commie Care only offers one plan for my provider, and it's way too expensive for anybody to afford.

Sure. We believe you. Of course you won't specify what state will you....because then we could check

Can't be Ohio

Cmon mouth. Where?

https://www.cms.gov/sites/drupal/files/2018-10/10-11-18 Average Monthly Premiums for SLCSP and LCP 2016-2019.pdf

Yeah, average, and WTF does that prove? People with money don't need Commie Care, so that only leaves the poor and middle-class. And if you knew what you were reading, you'd see the increase between 2016 and 2018 was over 37%.

And WTF was that first link supposed to be about anyway? Go to Commie Care, sign up like I did, and then checkout their plans. The crappiest plan they had for me (which didn't cover my doctor or health facility) was $680.00 a month. That's with an $8,000 deductible and an $8,000 out of pocket. In other words, I'd be paying a mortgage payment for insurance I'll never use unless I get hit by a bus.
There are many free tests for all kinds of diseases also... Catastrophic care was the way this was going before Obamacare...

So what you're saying is you have no Fn idea what Out Of Pocket expenses are.

Can't be Ohio

Cmon mouth. Where?

Yes Obamacare is great for poor workers and the poor, but the competition and regulation will bring down the cost for the middle class and the rest also. The old GOP scam system was a disgrace. That may be from The Washington Post but its a GOP liar I reckon as usual.... At any rate I'm not paying to read it

I have more sites if you'd like them. Want me to post them?

What the sites states is that for the most part, very few people lost anything or went into bankruptcy for medical bills alone. What it does point out is that people with serious issues in need of care file bankruptcy because of their inability to work and create income. In other words, medical bills alone did not put them in the hole. They are dumbed down with bills from all over the place such as car loans, mortgage payments, credit card bills and so on.

If that big-eared dope came out with a program that said all insurance companies must accept you as a driver, what do you think that would do to your rates?

Drivers that had multiple DUI's, drivers that racked up a lot of points or been suspended, drivers that constantly get into automobile accidents. What do you suppose AutoBama would do to your car insurance? How about your house insurance?

Younger people with no medical issues don't get insurance if not offered through their employer. That's where his idiotic fines came into play. The Democrats knew low risk clients would likely not be getting insurance. So that leaves you with older people and people with preexisting conditions.

Can't be Ohio

Cmon mouth. Where?

Yes expanded Medicare his part of Obamacar, along with competition and the exchanges. it is a framework that should be tinkered with forever. conservatives of always screwed up Health systems as much as possible so they can get kickbacks. The GOP is the swamp, dumbass.

Can't be Ohio

Cmon mouth. Where?

Yes expanded Medicare his part of Obamacar, along with competition and the exchanges. it is a framework that should be tinkered with forever. conservatives of always screwed up Health systems as much as possible so they can get kickbacks. The GOP is the swamp, dumbass.

MEDICAID....dumbass.

It’s a waste of money . If the goal is to address illegal immigration, then that money is better spent in other ways .

More ins agents , more immigrantion courts , more judges . More enforcement vs companies who hire illegals . That’s a better use if the money .
None of the things you listed prohibits someone from walking into OUR NATION. You know what does? A WALL

No it doesn’t . Where You find a 10 foot wall, you’ll find a 12 foot ladder that beats it.

If we were talking 20 miles . Fine . We are talking 1,400 miles!!!
It's not a perfect solution but unarguably it would reduce crossings

-Geaux

Not really and it would
  • redirect resources
  • Cause wildlife migration disaster
  • Spilt communities and businesses
  • Maintenance will be hell
In reality if someone wants to get into America this won't stop them. There is plenty of places along the border where US and Mexicans are neighbours popping over and back...

Honestly if you want to actually stop Illegal Immigration just look at the root problem. Mexico has net emigration but leave that for the moment...

Lets look at those Asylum Seekers for Honduras. These people left their family and community, their home, their property, etc... to walk thousands of miles to try and get into a country which doesn't want them with the only possessions they have they are carrying.
Seriously, what makes someone that desperate? (Would that person suddenly be deterred by a wall?)

Then lets look at Honduras as a country:
  • Their political leadership for decades was heavily influence/selected by US who fighting proxy wars in the area.
  • US demand for Cocaine (failed drug war) has caused a huge amount of Black money to riddle the country with corruption
  • US supply of Arms has it that if you aren't taking a bribe then you are dead or your family will be killed off one by one
  • Gangs like MS-13 and 18th (which were set up in the US) have huge control and are well financed by this drug trade.
  • MS-13 and 18th also control Mexico as well so while you escape through Mexico you are not free fro them.
This is why the wall won't work.. You think you are arguing with someone that has a choice, if you had husband killed in gang warfare and the local gang leader wants you 10yr old son as a runner and you can't let your 12yr old daughter out as she will be kidnapped and trafficked for sex, but they could raid your house and take her anyway. Think of the fear they live in..

I am sorry but the US holds a lot of responsibility for what is going on south of its border. If the CIA was trying to destabilise these countries they could do it better than the US has already done so...

Lets look at those Asylum Seekers for Honduras. These people left their family and community, their home, their property, etc... to walk thousands of miles to try and get into a country which doesn't want them with the only possessions they have they are carrying.
Seriously, what makes someone that desperate? (Would that person suddenly be deterred by a wall?)

If they are so desperate as you say, why did they not accept asylum from Mexico when offered?

It took a lot of money and a lot of lives to build this place called America. We continue to do so today. Now that it's the shining house on the hill, everybody just wants to come on over now that the hard work is done. Forget about these people doing something with their own countries. That's too much time and hard work.

Of course they will travel months on end to get here. What have they got to lose? It's not like they have full-time jobs they have to be at in the morning. It's kind of like when we Americans go do Disneyland. It's a great place somebody built for our entertainment and relaxation!

Yet these places they come from are so terrible they continue to have families. So what you people on the left want are these breeding grounds of third worlders and a direct moving sidewalk to send these families from there to the US.
you tell us; Europeans could have gone anywhere else in Europe.

Can't be Ohio

Cmon mouth. Where?

What the commies did was take a bad situation and made it worse.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Can't be Ohio

Cmon mouth. Where?

There are no communists in the United States anymore super duper... Never were really. Makes you sound like a total Dupe lol. Try socialists. Sorry your boss is also a dupe and screwed you.

The cost rise curve is bending down and many poor workers are now covered. It is working and thank you senator McCain.... yeah actual problem is the ridiculous costs of healthcare in a Republican scam system, now being fixed. Despite pure irrational GOP sabotage and misinformed Chumps like you....

There are no communists in the United States anymore super duper... Never were really. Makes you sound like a total Dupe lol. Try socialists. Sorry your boss is also a dupe and screwed you.

The cost rise curve is bending down and many poor workers are now covered. It is working and thank you senator McCain.... yeah actual problem is the ridiculous costs of healthcare in a Republican scam system, now being fixed. Despite pure irrational GOP sabotage and misinformed Chumps like you....

Yes, lowlifes now have health coverage at the cost to hard working people. And what party do lowlifes generally vote for again?

Now try figuring out for yourself what Commie Care was all about.

Sure there are. In great numbers. With only minor variations, inside every democrat is an islamofascist leftist communist socialist that hopes to fundamentally change America into something we've successfully avoided for 250 years.

I hope you idiots DO get the money to build the wall. I doubt it will ever get built even then but should it happen...we'd see the fallacy of that nonsense.

And we'll be able to do an accounting of the boondoggle that won't change a fucking thing.

Sure there are. In great numbers. With only minor variations, inside every democrat is an islamofascist leftist communist socialist that hopes to fundamentally change America into something we've successfully avoided for 250 years.
You can't find one Democrat in favor of a dictatorship owning all business and industry, brainwashed functional moron. Fair capitalism with a good safety net yes....

We spend 72 billion a year on food stamps........EVERY YEAR. The Democrats have no problem with that. All we want is just half that amount one time only, and that's too much to ask for. Now they are concerned about money.

SNAP provides important nutritional support for low-wage working families, low-income seniors, and people with disabilities living on fixed incomes. Close to 70 percent of SNAP participants are in families with children; nearly a third are in households with seniors or people with disabilities. After unemployment insurance, it is the most responsive federal program providing additional assistance during economic downturns.

And guess what you're NOT whining about?

The 20 billion we give to farmers...often to NOT grow crops. DOesn't seem to bother you at all.

But hey.

Build that fucking wall. Piss away those 10s of billions and watch it NOT fix the problem.

Of course then you'd have to stop whining and own the problem so...
I've been whining about that since I was old enough to vote, douchebag.

If the wall didn't go a long way towards solving the problem, you wouldn't be whining about it.

It wasn't the GOP system. Democrats created it, moron. Democrats created Medicare. Democrats created Medicaid. Democrats created the FDA. Democrats created almost all th regulations governing the healthcare Industry.

Democrats fucked up our healthcare system. Then they complained about how awful and expensive it is.

Last edited:

You can't find one Democrat in favor of a dictatorship owning all business and industry, brainwashed functional moron. Fair capitalism with a good safety net yes....

Oops....except this guy.
th

Not a communist. Voted for Gus Hall...that does not make you a communist

It wasn't the GOP system. Democrats created it, moron. Democrats created Medicare. Democrats created Medicaid. Democrats created the FDA. Democrats created almost all th regulations governing the healthcare Industry.

Democrats fucked up our healthcare system. Then they complained about how awful and expensive it is.
Of course they were very few regulations on the private insurers hospitals and doctors who made the overpriced scam a reality . People on Medicare and Medicaid basically had their lives saved. 500000 people a year who thought they had good insurance got screwed, and 40,000 died cuz they had no Health Care and didn't want to go bankrupt.

Oops....except this guy.
th
read something about it, you will find out you are a brainwashed functional moron. Of course he was not a communist LOL...

Forum List

Back