🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why is Hillary's health not an issue?

I would like to know why Hillary's health is not an important issue. Please list your reason below.

Because in the world outside of USMB, Hillary's health is not subject to the Asshole Rule, as in "Opinions are like assholes...everybody's got one."

She looked fine last night....
On the other hand Trump with his extremely red face and his eyes looking
like he had a very bad night didn't look so good....

I was fearful he might stroke out on live TV....

I would like to know why Hillary's health is not an important issue. Please list your reason below.

Health and age were sure factors when McCain was running. I think it's a valid concern with anyone and that is especially true when there is a history of problems.

Aside from Hillary's odd behavior, coughing fits, and jerky movements, she claimed her head injury as an excuse for not knowing classified markings. She can't recall shit about anything, or so she claims.

When a concussion is used as an excuse for failing to do her job and upholding security, it is something she damn well better come clean about.

Was she that seriously injured that she has no memory of emails, briefings or the protocol for handling classified material? Or is she just a fucking liar? Either way, we have a right to know. She did things while on the job and her bosses, aka the American people, have every right to answers. Hillary needs to get it through her damaged brain that she is not royalty and does not have the right to do anything she pleases without consequences.

Her health is an issue. If there weren't any problems, Hillary and her lapdog media would rush to show her records. But, there clearly are problems and that means they go into protective mode and start bashing those who ask about it.

Health and age were sure factors when McCain was running. I think it's a valid concern with anyone and that is especially true when there is a history of problems.

Aside from Hillary's odd behavior, coughing fits, and jerky movements, she claimed her head injury as an excuse for not knowing classified markings. She can't recall shit about anything, or so she claims.

When a concussion is used as an excuse for failing to do her job and upholding security, it is something she damn well better come clean about.

Was she that seriously injured that she has no memory of emails, briefings or the protocol for handling classified material? Or is she just a fucking liar? Either way, we have a right to know. She did things while on the job and her bosses, aka the American people, have every right to answers. Hillary needs to get it through her damaged brain that she is not royalty and does not have the right to do anything she pleases without consequences.

Her health is an issue. If there weren't any problems, Hillary and her lapdog media would rush to show her records. But, there clearly are problems and that means they go into protective mode and start bashing those who ask about it.

It is interesting that she used her concussion as an excuse for her saying, "I don't recall" with reference to security briefings and her handling of mails something like 35 times during the FBI interview.

If her health is her excuse for improper handling of classified material, it should be an issue for the election.

It is interesting that she used her concussion as an excuse for her saying, "I don't recall" with reference to security briefings and her handling of mails something like 35 times during the FBI interview.

If her health is her excuse for improper handling of classified material, it should be an issue for the election.
However, her health is no more a real issue than is Orange Donnie's at the moment.

However, her health is no more a real issue than is Orange Donnie's at the moment.

The precedent was set in 2008 by the media making McCains health a concern.

8 years later, he seems to not suffer from failing health issues.

Normal inquiries about her age and medical history are fair game and come up during most elections... but the nutjobs, like always, took it to a whole new level and spread a bunch of BS lies. You wonder why the subject got derailed... That's why

She cited her head injury as an excuse for forgetting security protocol and even now can't remember it. So, the memory loss is either permanent and it will continue to cause problems or she is just using it to cover lies and that will definitely be a big problem. Which is it?

I don't think health is an issue unless it impairs one from doing the job of President. After all, it's we voters that chose two Senior Citizens to be considered for President, and the older you get...........

If it is something serious, then we should know that as well; not to disqualify the nominee, but for us to give more consideration to the VP candidate in the event.......

She cited her head injury as an excuse for forgetting security protocol and even now can't remember it. So, the memory loss is either permanent and it will continue to cause problems or she is just using it to cover lies and that will definitely be a big problem. Which is it?

either way it is not good

Let's talk health .

Trump is older than HILLARY
Trump is a man (die earlier )
Trump brags about his fast food diet
Trump is orange
Trump has that thing on his head
Trump is a fat fuck
Trump has an insane doctor
Trump has a heart attack inducing hot wife
Trump was a military medical washout as a kid

But HILLARYs health is the issue ?

She has had a lack of press conferences in the recent past. It could be this coughing thing is the deciding factor and they're trying to hide it. It should be a factor, the lungs are a vital organ. Well, it may not be a factor to the news media or the establishment, but it is a factor for the voters.

Let's talk health .

Trump is older than HILLARY
Trump is a man (die earlier )
Trump brags about his fast food diet
Trump is orange
Trump has that thing on his head
Trump is a fat fuck
Trump has an insane doctor
Trump has a heart attack inducing hot wife
Trump was a military medical washout as a kid

But HILLARYs health is the issue ?

That's dumb, even by your low standards.

Hillary could be in a wheelchair and on a ventilator - and still be infinitely more qualified to be president than Forrest Trump. You NaziCons only have yourselves to blame - he's the monster you created. Just take a good look at the threads you idiots have posted on this forum. It boggles my mind how you could even ask why Hillary's health is not an issue. You should be more concerned with Forrest Trump's mental health. I will also add that you retarded NaziCons have dumbed down politics to the point that I'm even ashamed to be responding to your stupid shit. BTW, your childish conspiracy theories are a major turnoff.

Hillary never raped anyone or ripped their hair out in a violent fit of rage.

NaziCons have cried "wolf" so many times against the Clintons that when a real "wolf" shows up - most sane people don't give a shit. I don't give a shit. NaziCons owe the Clintons many "get out of jail free" cards.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back