Why is it that we still have new GOP candidates at all?

The GOP doesn’t at all give a shit about anyone besides top earners and corporations in this country. Why? Because they are bitches to corporate lobbying. It’s not like they have any actual principles. Granted, Democrats tend to be owned by lobbyists as well, but at least they still push a progressive agenda to an extent. Republicans don’t do jack shit as far as issues that matter to the population as a whole such as affordable healthcare, infrastructure, and stagnant wages way behind on inflation. A lot of democrats actually push such an agenda.

In Reagan’s time, I wouldn’t question why politicians ran as republicans. Those people had actual values at the time. Nowadays, it’s them simply selling their souls to corporate special interests for the sake of financial gain. Nothing else adds up to explain today’s GOP.

Have you not been paying attention to what Trump and the GOP has accomplished since he's been in office, Billy? I know it's not being reported by the main stream media but right now the economy is doing great, unemployment is at record lows, we got a better trade deal with Mexico and Canada, we already got a better trade deal with the EU, hundreds of thousands of manufacturing jobs have been created and now Trump is squeezing China for fair trade deals. A better question is why would anyone want to put another party in power when the one that is in there is getting so much done?
Lol oh you mean the economy that was already doing well under Obama? Either way, wages have been way behind of inflation for decades. The GOP definitely didn’t even try to fix that. Obama at least tried to raise the federal minimum wage to a mere $3 which includes a raise on most state minimum wages. And despite ACA being flawed, it was at least a good attempt to make Heathcare more affordable. After all, 20 million people gained healthcare insurance. The GOP hasn’t done jack shit to even try.

So because Trump made a deal on something, that automatically means it’s a good idea? Why? Because Fox News or some other RW dick-sucking republican source said so?

Obama's economy was on life support from the Fed almost the whole way. Not his fault by the way. That is why they couldn't start raising rates off zero of years.

The GOP doesn’t at all give a shit about anyone besides top earners and corporations in this country. Why? Because they are bitches to corporate lobbying. It’s not like they have any actual principles. Granted, Democrats tend to be owned by lobbyists as well, but at least they still push a progressive agenda to an extent. Republicans don’t do jack shit as far as issues that matter to the population as a whole such as affordable healthcare, infrastructure, and stagnant wages way behind on inflation. A lot of democrats actually push such an agenda.

In Reagan’s time, I wouldn’t question why politicians ran as republicans. Those people had actual values at the time. Nowadays, it’s them simply selling their souls to corporate special interests for the sake of financial gain. Nothing else adds up to explain today’s GOP.

Yea they do they got rid of the tax mandate and build infrastructure around new company's to attract new bussiness, alot better then obamas almost trillion dollars for planting new trees ( I still can't believe Obama spent 2 billion dollars on signs)

View attachment 221215
Nothing you are saying is based around actual facts.

It's proof I know you were only 5 years old back then but ask your teacher, once again Obama spent almost a trillion dollars on trees and 2 billion dollars on signs ..
Christ dude. Half of Obama’s stimulus package cost were TAX CUTS. Tax cuts that included extending the Bush tax cuts. How about you try to educate yourself for once?

Name one "shovel-ready job" that actually materialized, faggot. You can't, because there were zero.

Go home. You're drunk.

Have you not been paying attention to what Trump and the GOP has accomplished since he's been in office, Billy? I know it's not being reported by the main stream media but right now the economy is doing great, unemployment is at record lows, we got a better trade deal with Mexico and Canada, we already got a better trade deal with the EU, hundreds of thousands of manufacturing jobs have been created and now Trump is squeezing China for fair trade deals. A better question is why would anyone want to put another party in power when the one that is in there is getting so much done?
Lol oh you mean the economy that was already doing well under Obama? Either way, wages have been way behind of inflation for decades. The GOP definitely didn’t even try to fix that. Obama at least tried to raise the federal minimum wage to a mere $3 which includes a raise on most state minimum wages. And despite ACA being flawed, it was at least a good attempt to make Heathcare more affordable. After all, 20 million people gained healthcare insurance. The GOP hasn’t done jack shit to even try.

So because Trump made a deal on something, that automatically means it’s a good idea? Why? Because Fox News or some other RW dick-sucking republican source said so?

Your avatar says "critical thinking". That made me laugh right out loud. For real

Oh, Billy...you liberals are so cute when you try and claim the economy was doing well under Barry! I hate to point out the "inconvenient" but your guy oversaw the worst recovery from a recession since FDR and the Great Depression! His "stimulus" created so few jobs they had to hide how bad it was behind "Jobs created or saved"! If it hadn't been for the boom in oil and natural gas caused by fracking (something he opposed!) his numbers would have been AWFUL!
Also, how stupid are you not to understand a basic phrase like “saved or created”? The increase in consumer spending both saved jobs and created new ones. Why would that not be made known?

Oh, I understand the phrase, Billy! It's a "faux" statistic used to conceal real numbers! It's what you hide behind when you spend a whole lot of money and don't come close to creating the number of jobs that you'd promised!

The book of logical fallacies is supposed to be used to try to avoid them, not as a guide on how to form arguments.

Yea they do they got rid of the tax mandate and build infrastructure around new company's to attract new bussiness, alot better then obamas almost trillion dollars for planting new trees ( I still can't believe Obama spent 2 billion dollars on signs)

View attachment 221215

It's proof I know you were only 5 years old back then but ask your teacher, once again Obama spent almost a trillion dollars on trees and 2 billion dollars on signs ..
Christ dude. Half of Obama’s stimulus package cost were TAX CUTS. Tax cuts that included extending the Bush tax cuts. How about you try to educate yourself for once?

Name one "shovel-ready job" that actually materialized, faggot. You can't, because there were zero.
Lol the stimulus created over 2 million jobs single-handedly.

View attachment 221215

Almost a trillion dollars for a lousy 2 million part time / temporary jobs planting trees and making signs that said you planted trees?

View attachment 221215

Right, $250,000 per job God you people suck at creating jobs. :itsok:

Oh really? Bush had a complete net loss of jobs. Obama had the longest stretch of job growth of any modern president. Oh, and half of the stimulus were tax cuts. Are you pretending those are bad now?

View attachment 221215

How many jobs did Cash 4 Clunkers make go away, dipass?
I'm about to hammer your retarded ass right into the ground.

An Obama accomplishment

Last edited:

Oh really? Bush had a complete net loss of jobs. Obama had the longest stretch of job growth of any modern president. Oh, and half of the stimulus were tax cuts. Are you pretending those are bad now?

HELLO earth to Billy $250k per job? And considering a crap load of that money was funneled to public employees which kicked back part of the money to the Dem party we know exactly what Obama did the with the money, he laundered it.

HELLO earth to Billy $250k per job? And considering a crap load of that money was funneled to public employees which kicked back part of the money to the Dem party we know exactly what Obama did the with the money, he laundered it.
So tax cuts are bad now because it makes for a convenient argument. Got it. You don’t know even know what was in the stimulus lol. Avoid bullshit RW sources and find an actual objective source that can break down what was in the stimulus.

So tax cuts are bad now because it makes for a convenient argument. Got it. You don’t know even know what was in the stimulus lol. Avoid bullshit RW sources and find an actual objective source that can break down what was in the stimulus.

I'll tell you what was in the "stimulus". Taxpayer money handouts to Obama's buddies. The End. He should swing from a rope.

We are talking about the $499 billion Obama wasted not the tax cut.

Forum List

Back