Why is naturalism considered scientific and creationism is not ?

Wow the judge plagiarizing the Aclu what did I tell you ? then also making the claim there are no peer reviewed articles from ID after admitting them in to evidence.

What would you like to discuss concerning Dna and genetics I assure you, you're in my area of expertise. I would be more than happy to reveal your ignorance one again.

Been there, done that, don't need yet another t-shirt proving that creationists are clueless when it comes to science.

It would be fun to see if you can show you understand the Genome and Dna base pairs thouroughly enough to defend what you believe.

It is readily apparent that YOU don't in spite of your spurious claims to be "educated" in this "area of expertise".

Been there, done that, don't need yet another t-shirt proving that creationists are clueless when it comes to science.

It would be fun to see if you can show you understand the Genome and Dna base pairs thouroughly enough to defend what you believe.

It is readily apparent that YOU don't in spite of your spurious claims to be "educated" in this "area of expertise".

Anytime you feel froggy jump. Don't let the fear of embarrassment stop you.

You still don't understand the difference between creationism and ID.

No I have no reason to read the 139 page manuscript. Now name the witnesses that testafied for the defense ?

You don't understand the meaning of integrity, truth and moral compass.

The witnesses are identified in the trial transcript.

Is lying for the sake of forcing your religion on others in concert with your religious beliefs?

Ok by your standard of judgment.

The Truth on the Dover Intelligent Design Trial

Myth #1: There are no peer-reviewed scientific papers supporting intelligent design. Judge Jones said that ID "...has not generated peer-reviewed publications." FACT: Judge Jones is simply wrong. Discovery Institute submitted an amicus brief to Judge Jones that documented various peer-reviewed publications, which he accepted into evidence. This is a fact based question which is hard to get wrong. The fact is there are peer-reviewed papers supporting intelligent design.

Uh oh take a closer look at this judge and consider what you just typed.

Streaming Media - The Truth on the Dover Intelligent Design Trial

Uh oh. The Disco'tute? These are the charlatans who posed Ann Gauger in front of a green screen and used stock photos of a lab in the background.

Liars and charlatans. What a great bunch.

You don't understand the meaning of integrity, truth and moral compass.

The witnesses are identified in the trial transcript.

Is lying for the sake of forcing your religion on others in concert with your religious beliefs?

Myth #1: There are no peer-reviewed scientific papers supporting intelligent design. Judge Jones said that ID "...has not generated peer-reviewed publications." FACT: Judge Jones is simply wrong. Discovery Institute submitted an amicus brief to Judge Jones that documented various peer-reviewed publications, which he accepted into evidence. This is a fact based question which is hard to get wrong. The fact is there are peer-reviewed papers supporting intelligent design.

Uh oh. The Disco'tute? These are the charlatans who posed Ann Gauger in front of a green screen and used stock photos of a lab in the background.

You know how this works, prove them wrong.

Non sequitur! Try putting that in some kind of context next time.

Wrong, you understood what I was saying.

Unlike you I don't pretend to have the power to read other people's minds.

I don't read peoples minds how did you come to that conclusion.

Here let's see if you can make sense of the obvious I stated.

God vs. Gov?t: What Does the Constitution Really Say About the Separation of Church and State?

Wrong, you understood what I was saying.

God vs. Gov?t: What Does the Constitution Really Say About the Separation of Church and State?

The opinions of the Supreme Court justices have for more credibility than the absolute drivel that you read.

The opinions of the Supreme Court justices have for more credibility than the absolute drivel that you read.

Educate yourself this is partly the reason the judge decided in favor of the plantiffs rather than the defendants.

But I pointed out the ignorance of the judge earlier.

Separation of Church and State - Political Science - Prager University

Educate yourself this is partly the reason the judge decided in favor of the plantiffs rather than the defendants.

So your current false prophet is called John Eastman. Probably going to end up exactly like all of the others.

So your current false prophet is called John Eastman. Probably going to end up exactly like all of the others.

Now you understand my contempt for the courts and atheists. A day of reckoning is coming.

God had it right.

Psa 14:1 To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David. The fool has said in his heart, There is no God! They acted corruptly; they have done abominable works, there is none who does good.

Now you understand my contempt for the courts and atheists. A day of reckoning is coming.

God had it right.

Psa 14:1 To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David. The fool has said in his heart, There is no God! They acted corruptly; they have done abominable works, there is none who does good.

Thanks for tacitly admitting that you are not a Christian.

Your silly conspiracy theories aren't going to defend ID'iosy as anything other than fundamentalist Christianity.

God had it right.

Now I understand your major malfunction. It seems you're just a stereotypical, hateful zealot who uses his religion to promote his resentment at many personal failures.

In case you haven't noticed yet, yeah, I think this is funny, your silly conspiracy theories and your promotion of hate. And as if you had any credibility as a reasonable person with an iota of moral standing throughout your goofy histrionics, you predictably forfeit any claim to such pretensions in this last post. I suppose I will have to somehow manage to get by in the knowledge that somewhere, in an unknown geographical location and a twisted mental one, there's a moral relativist who is okay with the promotion of lies, falsehoods and insensate hate in the name of his deity.

A day of reckoning certainly is coming. I'll reckon we'll eventually read in the paper about some whacked-out cult member committing some horrendous crime in furtherance of his deity.

Please do us all a favor and drink the Kool-Aid.

You know how this works, prove them wrong.

Yes, I know how this works. The Disco'tute lies about doing "research" and you cut and paste whatever lies you hope will go unrecognized.

God had it right.

Thanks for tacitly admitting that you are not a Christian.
I thought you said you don't read peoples minds ? Did you slip and hit your head ?

Forum List

Back