Why is naturalism considered scientific and creationism is not ?

Hollie the 19 thread is off limits for you just don't go there. That thread was meant to be a thread showing people can put their differences aside in a time of tragedy.

Hollie the 19 thread is off limits for you just don't go there. That thread was meant to be a thread showing people can put their differences aside in a time of tragedy.

No, the thread was intended for you to proselytize and you were pissy about your motives being exposed.

No, the thread was intended for you to proselytize and you were pissy about your motives being exposed.

You are wrong my intent was not what you claimed. That tragedy blind sided many of us in this community. My son and daughter lost 4 friends in that tragedy so please stop with the insults.

You are wrong my intent was not what you claimed. That tragedy blind sided many of us in this community. My son and daughter lost 4 friends in that tragedy so please stop with the insults.

I was correct and you're sleazy attempt to promote your extremist religious views was shameful.

Ok I don't mind discussing the issues with someone that can be rational. If you come across as an ignorant Ideologue I will just put you on ignore and just let you talk to each other lol.

Oh the IRONY of an ignorant religious ideologue projecting his failings onto others because he cannot refute the FACTS.

Present your best evidence that shows the general theory of evolution is a fact? I don't want to see a simple change within a population that we both know is a Micro adaptation.

I was correct and you're sleazy attempt to promote your extremist religious views was shameful.

You know what you're lol.

Present your best evidence that shows the general theory of evolution is a fact? I don't want to see a simple change within a population that we both know is a Micro adaptation.

Hmm, you can't show that evidence, chances of you showing what I ask for next is very remote.

How bout fossils showing one major kind of organism changing into another?

This means an example of one taxon order becoming another.

Boss asked you the same things in different terms and you didn't answer them then . Do you not understand the questions ?

I've never read of any such thing entitled a "general theory of evolution". I suspect you get such silliness from Harun Yahya.

As it has been explained to you many times, the various disciplines of biology, chemistry, paleontology, and other sciences support the theory.

I understand you have convinced yourself that science is a global conspiracy. I suspect it is true that the religious extremist will reach for whatever conspiracy is handy to justify their self imposed ignorance. You do precisely that. I suspect that you are aware of your need for lies to promote your extremist convictions but you ignore your dishonesty because without it, the theology is indefensible.

Hmm, you can't show that evidence, chances of you showing what I ask for next is very remote.

How bout fossils showing one major kind of organism changing into another?

This means an example of one taxon order becoming another.

That has been provided .

Show us how your gawds huffed and puffed and breathed life into clay.

I've never read of any such thing entitled a "general theory of evolution". I suspect you get such silliness from Harun Yahya.

As it has been explained to you many times, the various disciplines of biology, chemistry, paleontology, and other sciences support the theory.

I understand you have convinced yourself that science is a global conspiracy. I suspect it is true that the religious extremist will reach for whatever conspiracy is handy to justify their self imposed ignorance. You do precisely that. I suspect that you are aware of your need for lies to promote your extremist convictions but you ignore your dishonesty because without it, the theology is indefensible.

Enough of the rhetoric,I want you to convince me why I should believe macro evolution ever occurred.

Enough of the rhetoric,I want you to convince me why I should believe macro evolution ever occurred.

Enough of your ignorance. Have you ever read a science text not authored by Harun Yahya?

Forum List

Back