Why is naturalism considered scientific and creationism is not ?

I am asking for scientific facts. Everyone knows I am a creationist what is your point ?

I am asking you both to educate me and convince me I am wrong. Show me this macro evolution occurred by providing the evidence I asked for. Did you understand the questions ?

Perhaps you need this spelled out in terms you might understand. It is a complete and utter waste of time trying to "teach" anything about real science to creationists. The reason for this is because your agenda is nothing more than baiting so that you have an excuse to post your creationist nonsense again.

You are being dishonest when you claim that you are asking us to "educate me and convince me I am wrong" since you have never given up your creationists beliefs the first 5,000 times the scientific facts were provided to you. You are not going to do so on the 5,001 time or the 5 millionth time for that matter.

So the lesson you need to learn is that science, the courts and the public education system have moved on with REALITY. It is up to you if you want to remain in ignorance or rejoin the human quest for knowledge and the future.

You're dodging.

No I want to dismantle your fairytale and that is not hard to do because you can't produce any evidence. so why do you believe it if you can't produce the needed evidence ?

The courts have already dismantled your fairy tale to the full satisfaction of the vast majority of the population. There is nothing a dishonest creationist like you can post that is going to alter REALITY. You are just a waste of time and bandwidth. Have a nice day.

The Dover statement. this is read to all students lol.

Text of the intelligent design statement Dover, PA, teachers were instructed to read to their students:

The Pennsylvania Academic Standards require students to learn about Darwin’s theory of evolution and eventually to take a standardized test of which evolution is a part.

Because Darwin’s theory is a theory, it continues to be tested as new evidence is discovered. The theory is not a fact. Gaps in the theory exist for which there is no evidence. A theory is defined as a well-tested explanation that unifies a broad range of observations.

Intelligent design is an explanation of the origin of life that differs from Darwin’s view. The reference book, “Of Pandas and People,” is available for students who might be interested in gaining an understanding of what intelligent design actually involves.

With respect to any theory, students are encouraged to keep an open mind. The school leaves the discussion of the origins of life to individual students and their families. As a standards-driven district, class instruction focuses upon preparing students to achieve proficiency on standards-based assessments.

Source: Dover Area School District News: Biology Curriculum Update

Defending ?Design? in Dover (Pennsylvania, USA) - Answers in Genesis

Odd that you chose to selectively edit portions of the events - just as you so often to post edited, parsed and falsified "quotes" from your creation ministries.

On December 14, 2004, 11 Dover parents, represented by the Pennsylvania ACLU, Americans United for Separation of Church and State, and Pepper Hamilton LLP, filed suit in federal district court against the intelligent design policy of the Dover Area School Board.

On January 6, 2005, eight Dover High School science teachers sent a letter to the district superintendent refusing to read the DASB procedural statement on the grounds that intelligent design and Of Pandas and People were not good science, and that teaching intelligent design would violate their professional standards.

Sorry but you and the other ignoramuses got your ass handed to you.
what a rich fantasy life you have.. you should get an award for the most consistently got their ass handed to them poster ever ...

Did I say I believe the earth is flat ?

Are you denying the earth is flat?

The earth is a sphere and that is what the bible declares.
bullshit !

There is not one passage in the Bible indicating that the earth is a sphere. Isaiah 40:22 refers to it as a circle. The Hebrew word translated as "circle" there is chuwg, which means "circle" not "sphere." There are many passages in the Bible that indicate the earth is flat. Dan 4:10-11 is clear about it, and Dan 2:28 is clear that the visions of Nebuchadnezzar are from God. If God says it, it must be so.

The physical aspect of a circle is a disk, so the biblical earth is disk-shaped. Since the biblical earth is flat, it has an underside and under the earth is the abyss. That is what is being referred to in Job 26:7 when it says that the earth hangeth over nothing.

The Bible also says that the earth is set upon pillars and is immovable, so it can hardly be orbiting the sun.

amazing how you can intentionally misquote the thing you base you pov on..

Oh and "Youwerecreated" has never even tried to answer my question of WHY do "christians" insist on preaching their scam to non-believers?

Why the constant preaching? Why not just leave people alone?

Why pretend you have some sort of proof of the existence of some Magic Sky Fairy when, clearly,

YOU

DO

NOT

have any such proof.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - You are most welcome to whatever gets you through the night. Believe what you wish and welcome to it.

But, why must you constantly try to shove your silly fantasies down the throats of others? Books and tracts and videos and pamphlets and SHIT.

I had the same idiot morms knock on my door TWICE this past Saturday. I closed the door in their faces and a while later, there they were, pounding on my door again.

When its not the damn morms, its some other wacko sect/cult. I even had one of you fools accost me in a park. I was tempted to slap her into the middle of next week.

Easter Bunny, Santa Claus, Tooth Fairy ... its all the same. You're already running a huge scam on taxes the rest of us have to pay for you. Can't you leave us in peace?

You are welcome to your nutty beliefs. Go handle snakes and speak in tongues and swoon and mutter and on and on and on Do what you want (Leave little kids alone. Go molest adults instead) , believe what you want but dammit, WHY must you rant and rave your nonsensical beliefs at other people?

They have something they think is important that they want to share with others. Why is that a problem? They're no more pushy about than any other salespeople. Less so generally.

I'll push back if they go too far with hellfire and damnation stuff, especially if they try use it to scare kids, but I don't hear that line often. And hardly ever from Mormons.
I was a mormon and you couldn't be more wrong...

Perhaps you need this spelled out in terms you might understand. It is a complete and utter waste of time trying to "teach" anything about real science to creationists. The reason for this is because your agenda is nothing more than baiting so that you have an excuse to post your creationist nonsense again.

You are being dishonest when you claim that you are asking us to "educate me and convince me I am wrong" since you have never given up your creationists beliefs the first 5,000 times the scientific facts were provided to you. You are not going to do so on the 5,001 time or the 5 millionth time for that matter.

So the lesson you need to learn is that science, the courts and the public education system have moved on with REALITY. It is up to you if you want to remain in ignorance or rejoin the human quest for knowledge and the future.

You're dodging.

No I want to dismantle your fairytale and that is not hard to do because you can't produce any evidence. so why do you believe it if you can't produce the needed evidence ?

The courts have already dismantled your fairy tale to the full satisfaction of the vast majority of the population. There is nothing a dishonest creationist like you can post that is going to alter REALITY. You are just a waste of time and bandwidth. Have a nice day.

No the courts decided against the theories because God is part of the theory. that is why they rule against creationism and ID because of the faulty interpretation of separation of church and state. Nothing concerning science other than the courts ignorance.

You're dodging.

No the courts decided against the theories because God is part of the theory. that is why they rule against creationism and ID because of the faulty interpretation of separation of church and state. Nothing concerning science other than the courts ignorance.

Once again your inherent dishonesty is on display but thanks for proving me 100% right about what you really are. Have a nice day.

Are you denying the earth is flat?

The earth is a sphere and that is what the bible declares.
bullshit !

There is not one passage in the Bible indicating that the earth is a sphere. Isaiah 40:22 refers to it as a circle. The Hebrew word translated as "circle" there is chuwg, which means "circle" not "sphere." There are many passages in the Bible that indicate the earth is flat. Dan 4:10-11 is clear about it, and Dan 2:28 is clear that the visions of Nebuchadnezzar are from God. If God says it, it must be so.

The physical aspect of a circle is a disk, so the biblical earth is disk-shaped. Since the biblical earth is flat, it has an underside and under the earth is the abyss. That is what is being referred to in Job 26:7 when it says that the earth hangeth over nothing.

The Bible also says that the earth is set upon pillars and is immovable, so it can hardly be orbiting the sun.

amazing how you can intentionally misquote the thing you base you pov on..

Alter2ego does a good job explaining this to Huggy.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/7483522-post37.html

Once again your inherent dishonesty is on display but thanks for proving me 100% right about what you really are. Have a nice day.

Think what you like but how did the courts remove God from the schools ?

You're just incapable of applying reason and rationality to coherent thought processes.

The courts have upheld ,rightly so, that ID'iosy is nothing more than Christian religious dogma. The courts have seen fundanentalist Christians posing their dogma earlier as "creation science". That scam didn't work so we now have ID'iosy as a remanufactured version of christianity.

Teaching of / promotion of religion / religious indoctrination in the public schools is a violation of the constitution.

This has been explained to you often enough to warrant real concern about your inability to comprehend some fairly simple concepts and an utter lack of cognitive skills.

Thank you for once again exposing your inherent dishonesty or ignorance take your pick.

Creationism and Intelligent Design in Schools

You're just incapable of applying reason and rationality to coherent thought processes.

The courts have upheld ,rightly so, that ID'iosy is nothing more than Christian religious dogma. The courts have seen fundanentalist Christians posing their dogma earlier as "creation science". That scam didn't work so we now have ID'iosy as a remanufactured version of christianity.

Teaching of / promotion of religion / religious indoctrination in the public schools is a violation of the constitution.

This has been explained to you often enough to warrant real concern about your inability to comprehend some fairly simple concepts and an utter lack of cognitive skills.

:eusa_eh::cuckoo::eusa_liar:

The sad truth is that YWR's ignorance and comprehension shortcoming are a self inflicted lobotomy.

The sad truth is that YWR's ignorance and comprehension shortcoming are a self inflicted lobotomy.

If you have an argument make it, one liners are not an argument.

For the same reason Voodoo isn't equated with auto mechanics , I guess. Ever sacrifice a chicken to fix your transmission? No? Me either. I don't think it will work anymore than praying to JESUS, knock on wood! YOU NEVER KNOW...but until otherwise, facts and science will do just fine. Facts are a wonderful thing. Superstition, not so well.

Last edited:
For the same reason Voodoo isn't equated with auto mechanics , I guess. Ever sacrifice a chicken to fix your transmission? No? Me either. I don't think it will work anymore than praying to JESUS, knock on wood! YOU NEVER KNOW...but until otherwise, facts and science will do just fine. Facts are a wonderful thing. Superstition, not so well.

Since nature gives the appearance of design who or what is the designer ? Dawkins made the comment about appearing to have been designed.

Forum List

Back