Why is naturalism considered scientific and creationism is not ?

Hmm, you can't show that evidence, chances of you showing what I ask for next is very remote.

How bout fossils showing one major kind of organism changing into another?

This means an example of one taxon order becoming another.

That has been provided .

Show us how your gawds huffed and puffed and breathed life into clay.

I am asking you to convince me macro evolution occurred. Simple every population was created as they are and that is why I believe in creation while there is no evidence that every group of organisms evolved from other groups.

Convince me I am wrong that is what I'm asking of you. Help out the ignorant and educate me.

Hmm, you can't show that evidence, chances of you showing what I ask for next is very remote.

How bout fossils showing one major kind of organism changing into another?

That has been provided .

Show us how your gawds huffed and puffed and breathed life into clay.

I am asking you to convince me macro evolution occurred. Simple every population was created as they are and that is why I believe in creation while there is no evidence that every group of organisms evolved from other groups.

Convince me I am wrong that is what I'm asking of you. Help out the ignorant and educate me.

The evidence has been provided to you. You countered the science data with cutting and pasting some stupendously stupid pages from Harun Yahya.

The next question will be from genetics concerning similarity.

Spare us a long cut and paste from Harun Yahya.

Your next answer needs to concern itself with your gawds breathing life into clay.

I'm doing this in scientific terms are you having a hard time understanding what I am asking you to show ?

Then show us the science whereby the gawds breath life into clay.

You do understand that Harun Yahya is not a reliable science source, right?

I've never read of any such thing entitled a "general theory of evolution". I suspect you get such silliness from Harun Yahya.

As it has been explained to you many times, the various disciplines of biology, chemistry, paleontology, and other sciences support the theory.

I understand you have convinced yourself that science is a global conspiracy. I suspect it is true that the religious extremist will reach for whatever conspiracy is handy to justify their self imposed ignorance. You do precisely that. I suspect that you are aware of your need for lies to promote your extremist convictions but you ignore your dishonesty because without it, the theology is indefensible.

Enough of the rhetoric,I want you to convince me why I should believe macro evolution ever occurred.

Enough of your ignorance. Have you ever read a science text not authored by Harun Yahya?

So you don't continue dodging the questions, here they are for you.

1. Present your best evidence that shows the general theory of evolution is a fact? I don't want to see a simple change within a population that we both know is a Micro adaptation.

2. How bout fossils showing one major kind of organism changing into another?

Boss asked you the same things in different terms and you didn't answer them then . Do you not understand the questions ?

Boss was exposed as having a creationist agenda just like yours. Neither of you are capable of understanding the science or the facts.

Spare us a long cut and paste from Harun Yahya.

Your next answer needs to concern itself with your gawds breathing life into clay.

I'm doing this in scientific terms are you having a hard time understanding what I am asking you to show ?

Show me how the same thing happened naturally ? lol

Are you saying you can't provide the evidence I asked for ?

Boss asked you the same things in different terms and you didn't answer them then . Do you not understand the questions ?

Boss was exposed as having a creationist agenda just like yours. Neither of you are capable of understanding the science or the facts.

I am asking for scientific facts. Everyone knows I am a creationist what is your point ?

I am asking you both to educate me and convince me I am wrong. Show me this macro evolution occurred by providing the evidence I asked for. Did you understand the questions ?

Enough of the rhetoric,I want you to convince me why I should believe macro evolution ever occurred.

Enough of your ignorance. Have you ever read a science text not authored by Harun Yahya?

1. Present your best evidence that shows the general theory of evolution is a fact? I don't want to see a simple change within a population that we both know is a Micro adaptation.

Already addressed. You have been told the difference between evolution and abiogenesis many times. Now pay attention. We will expect you to know the difference from now on and to use the terminology correctly.

What was not addressed was your gawds breathing life into clay.

I don't know of any natural explanation for your gawds breathing life into clay. How did that happen?

Already addressed. You have been told the difference between evolution and abiogenesis many times. Now pay attention. We will expect you to know the difference from now on and to use the terminology correctly.

Now this is funny, what does Abiogenesis have to do with these questions ? Hollie spinning is making you out to be very ignorant in basic science.

I don't know of any natural explanation for your gawds breathing life into clay. How did that happen?

Neither do I that is what makes God so special.

Now this is funny, what does Abiogenesis have to do with these questions ? Hollie spinning is making you out to be very ignorant in basic science.
You often confuse abiogenesis with evolution which is why both are noted. Even after repeated attempts to explain the differences to you, you are still at a loss to understand.

I am asking for scientific facts. Everyone knows I am a creationist what is your point ?

I am asking you both to educate me and convince me I am wrong. Show me this macro evolution occurred by providing the evidence I asked for. Did you understand the questions ?

Perhaps you need this spelled out in terms you might understand. It is a complete and utter waste of time trying to "teach" anything about real science to creationists. The reason for this is because your agenda is nothing more than baiting so that you have an excuse to post your creationist nonsense again.

You are being dishonest when you claim that you are asking us to "educate me and convince me I am wrong" since you have never given up your creationists beliefs the first 5,000 times the scientific facts were provided to you. You are not going to do so on the 5,001 time or the 5 millionth time for that matter.

So the lesson you need to learn is that science, the courts and the public education system have moved on with REALITY. It is up to you if you want to remain in ignorance or rejoin the human quest for knowledge and the future.

You often confuse abiogenesis with evolution which is why both are noted. Even after repeated attempts to explain the differences to you, you are still at a loss to understand.

I am not asking you about Abiogenesis we can cover that later. So are you gonna provide the evidence I requested from you ?

Perhaps you need this spelled out in terms you might understand. It is a complete and utter waste of time trying to "teach" anything about real science to creationists. The reason for this is because your agenda is nothing more than baiting so that you have an excuse to post your creationist nonsense again.

You are being dishonest when you claim that you are asking us to "educate me and convince me I am wrong" since you have never given up your creationists beliefs the first 5,000 times the scientific facts were provided to you. You are not going to do so on the 5,001 time or the 5 millionth time for that matter.

So the lesson you need to learn is that science, the courts and the public education system have moved on with REALITY. It is up to you if you want to remain in ignorance or rejoin the human quest for knowledge and the future.

You're dodging.

No I want to dismantle your fairytale and that is not hard to do because you can't produce any evidence. so why do you believe it if you can't produce the needed evidence ?

This just in!

There are news reports of a religious extremist running down the street with his hair on fire while screaming rambling phrases of "endtimes' and "killem' all"

Film at 11:00.

Forum List

Back