Why is racial pride only frowned upon when "white" is the race?

It has been a method of extortion in many ways looking back... [ ] The whites are figured to be the favored team, and the other teams are out desperately to change that notion.

That's it! It's a form of extortion, that's good. Do what we want, think how we want, speak how we want, and we won't call you racist. How about if we just stop caring WHAT they call us? We're the ones with the power and money and ability --- let them go hang.

What is going on with blacks calling us racist is exactly what is going on with Dems against Trump --- they'll do ANYTHING, anything at all however rotten, to bring him down. We shouldn't cooperate with our own victimization.

Why be proud of something you can't control? Be proud of your achievements, not race.

Because they don't have any achievements. They just have a high crime rate and a high rate of imprisonment and welfare dependency. So they have to settle for being proud of their race.

It has been a method of extortion in many ways looking back... [ ] The whites are figured to be the favored team, and the other teams are out desperately to change that notion.

That's it! It's a form of extortion, that's good. Do what we want, think how we want, speak how we want, and we won't call you racist. How about if we just stop caring WHAT they call us? We're the ones with the power and money and ability --- let them go hang.

What is going on with blacks calling us racist is exactly what is going on with Dems against Trump --- they'll do ANYTHING, anything at all however rotten, to bring him down. We shouldn't cooperate with our own victimization.
Why have any of you cared what they called you to begin with? I never gave a shit. And still don't. I have no problems with my race, heritage, or familial history. Fuck anyone that does. That's their problem. Not mine.

And it never ceases to amaze that the intellectually unarmed resort to deflecting to a whole 'nother topic when they can't handle the one on the table.

For those who flunked speed reading --- the post you just quoted was about racism --- not "race".
Learn to read between the lines pogo stick.

Don't need to, Sprinkles. I WROTE the lines --- I should know what they mean.
Should... And that's half the problem with you lefties. Racism had an actual definition at one time. A key element of that being "a feeling of superiority, or inferiority". That qualifier has since been dropped in the common usage, in favor of declaring anyone who merely recognizes races, and the differences therein as a "racist".

The meaning has not changed. If anything's changed it's apparently that you're too much of a lazy fuck to use the term in its proper connotation.

Well guess what Goober -- that's on you.

It is the height of ignorance to try to blame somebody else for your own.
I know the meaning you illiterate twat. I just explained it to you. Its the rampant misuse by your side which has rendered it every bit as meaningless, as your attempts to carry on a conversation on the issue, are fruitless.

I don't have a "side" Gumball. I write my own stuff, period. If you can't handle that then go find the needlepoint forum or something that won't tax your literacy capabilities.

Learn to read between the lines pogo stick.

Don't need to, Sprinkles. I WROTE the lines --- I should know what they mean.
Should... And that's half the problem with you lefties. Racism had an actual definition at one time. A key element of that being "a feeling of superiority, or inferiority". That qualifier has since been dropped in the common usage, in favor of declaring anyone who merely recognizes races, and the differences therein as a "racist".

The meaning has not changed. If anything's changed it's apparently that you're too much of a lazy fuck to use the term in its proper connotation.

Well guess what Goober -- that's on you.

It is the height of ignorance to try to blame somebody else for your own.
I know the meaning you illiterate twat. I just explained it to you. Its the rampant misuse by your side which has rendered it every bit as meaningless, as your attempts to carry on a conversation on the issue, are fruitless.

I don't have a "side" Gumball. I write my own stuff, period. If you can't handle that then go find the needlepoint forum or something that won't tax your literacy capabilities.
Real burner there...

Why have any of you cared what they called you to begin with? I never gave a shit. And still don't. I have no problems with my race, heritage, or familial history. Fuck anyone that does. That's their problem. Not mine.

Bravo! That's it.

If no one takes their "racist, racist" calling seriously anymore, they'll stop --- or we won't care if they do or don't.

We never should have brought the negro people to America. We would have been better off picking our own cotton.

Right, we should have let all those Irish who came over on work contracts do that.

Uh-oh, did I forget that CleanJean has freckles and red hair?? What have I done???

All the same, anybody has a Time Machine, forget about killing Hitler: go back to 1500 and take out any idiot who somehow thinks it's a GOOD idea to populate the North and South Americas with black slaves! Boy, was that a loser of an idea. I'd say in the history of the world, importing black slaves to the New World takes the lead for bad ideas, even more than nuclear bombs or gunpowder. Or Islam. Not sure about that last one.

Let us understand that whites declared pride starting at least 500 years ago with the belief they were superior to all others and have promoted that belief by any and all means necessary since that time.
This notion you have that Whites (implying all Whites) believe they are superior to all others is the typical dictionary definition of the word, racism, and it feeds your self-pitying delusion that Whites are responsible for everything you wish you were but are not. While it's true that some Whites harbor that belief the vast majority of Caucasians don't invest that much thought into comparing themselves with Negroes.

I am as White as it gets and my thoughts on ethnic superiority are based on factual indications, one prominent example being the superiority of Blacks in most areas of physical achievement. I have no reason to believe that most Whites' thoughts on this matter are any different.

I also have good cause to believe Asians are intellectually superior to all other ethnic categories.

"They" don't have any achievements?

Name some. That don't involve NFL records.

I'm still trying to determine who you mean by "they," since you did not specify. Are you talking about blacks? Minorities? People who are proud of their race?

You can't figure that out, huh? Ponder, ponder, ponder, but just can't work it out, somehow?

Don't worry about it. You probably are not the audience of interest if you can't understand my post.

Why is racial pride only frowned upon when "white" is the race?

Because whites don't generally HAVE racial pride, they just go about their lives while all the others are taught to have racial pride as a mechanism to foment racism against whites.
Yeah, black pride is basically just a participation trophy. "you haven't contributed an thing to the world, but here have this".

Ummm.... no, and I guess you're way too young to have figured this out, but it was developed as a social antidote for a culture that had been told for four hundred years that it was 'inferior' and that it had to stand aside and sit at the back of the proverbial bus while the white folk embodied the ideals.

That is exactly what this means....

It's not so much a message of "I'm proud" as it is a defiant one of "no I am NOT inferior".
. This as you speak is also true for some, but it can be abused just like the others here suggest it can be.

Let us understand that whites declared pride starting at least 500 years ago with the belief they were superior to all others and have promoted that belief by any and all means necessary since that time.
This notion you have that Whites (implying all Whites) believe they are superior to all others is the typical dictionary definition of the word, racism, and it feeds your self-pitying delusion that Whites are responsible for everything you wish you were but are not. While it's true that some Whites harbor that belief the vast majority of Caucasians don't invest that much thought into comparing themselves with Negroes.

I am as White as it gets and my thoughts on ethnic superiority are based on factual indications, one prominent example being the superiority of Blacks in most areas of physical achievement. I have no reason to believe that most Whites' thoughts on this matter are any different.

I also have good cause to believe Asians are intellectually superior to all other ethnic categories.
I think Asians are the superior race in most, if not all, categories.

Why be proud of something you can't control? Be proud of your achievements, not race.

Because they don't have any achievements. They just have a high crime rate and a high rate of imprisonment and welfare dependency. So they have to settle for being proud of their race.
. Not going to fall into the broad brush thinking, and you shouldn't either. The issues are highly complex, and we should be celebrating the triumphs of those who escaped the Demon-crat plantation.

I think Asians are the superior race in most, if not all, categories.
. Remember that they are operating on an American platform, but yes they are extremely focused to get highly educated while (distracted Americans wanting to party and have sex gone crazy) holds the Americans back.

We've seen what White racial pride can do in Nazi Germany. White people can;t be trusted to contain that pride and keep it from becoming deadly.

[ Not going to fall into the broad brush thinking, and you shouldn't either. The issues are highly complex, and we should be celebrating the triumphs of those who escaped the Demon-crat plantation.

Name me a black triumph to celebrate.

We've seen what White racial pride can do in Nazi Germany. White people can;t be trusted to contain that pride and keep it from becoming deadly.

Myself, I have long thought that a good reason to avoid provoking us, but whatever .......

There IS a reason that every second white man in America now has 43 guns, at least 3 of them assault rifles.

Just saying.

Forum List

Back