Why is racial pride only frowned upon when "white" is the race?

We've seen what White racial pride can do in Nazi Germany. White people can;t be trusted to contain that pride and keep it from becoming deadly.
What happened in Germany is attributable to one category of fanatics who promoted the idea of a superior race known as Aryans. While the concept was initially conceived for the express purpose of isolating Jews from the Caucasian category it quickly expanded within its parent organization to represent a Master Race, which excluded about 90% of the Human species -- including those Germans who did not manifest the Aryan genotype.
Yeah and racial pride became national jingoism and ushered in genocide. The pseudo concept of race was behind it all. And that false concept put forth by hegemonic German scientists before the Nazis arose was nurtured into a deadly propaganda machine that turned ordinary citizens into murderers.
Most whites believe Hitler and the Nazis were monsters.

When blacks have black pride, it's a bad joke. Pride in what? Being poor, dumb, criminal, and dependent upon whites?

When whites have white pride, it's threatening. Whites are the gods of this planet, and excel in beauty, intelligence, and virtue (when not self-hating).

We've seen what White racial pride can do in Nazi Germany. White people can;t be trusted to contain that pride and keep it from becoming deadly.
What happened in Germany is attributable to one category of fanatics who promoted the idea of a superior race known as Aryans. While the concept was initially conceived for the express purpose of isolating Jews from the Caucasian category it quickly expanded within its parent organization to represent a Master Race, which excluded about 90% of the Human species -- including those Germans who did not manifest the Aryan genotype.
Yeah and racial pride became national jingoism and ushered in genocide. The pseudo concept of race was behind it all. And that false concept put forth by hegemonic German scientists before the Nazis arose was nurtured into a deadly propaganda machine that turned ordinary citizens into murderers.
Do they? How would you know?

Do they? How would you know?
Let me rephrase then, I have never met a white person or heard a white person say anything positive about the Holocaust or Hitler. There are white supremacists, they are the minority. All whites can't be grouped into one catagory.

There is a common misconception that the Alt-Right is entirely racist. It is not true. Why is it racists have pride in your race? Every other race other than whites can have pride but when whites do it it is racist. Get your priorities strait.
I+like_3760f3_4268198.jpg

I+like
Why be proud of something you can't control? Be proud of your achievements, not race.
White people do have control over the things they do to make them proud to be white.

That's where this whole "pride" thing falls apart. For DECADES -- the way "white folks" IDENTIFIED a racist among OUR group was --- THAT'S the person talking about White Pride.

Because as a group --- we DON'T have an identity, or common values. And can't AGREE on much of anything. I'm not PROUD of most whites. OR their accomplishments (if any).. So only RACISTS have a "unified view" of "group pride".. Same goes for Blacks or Asians or religious groups or ethnic background.

Only RACISTS raise their group HIGHER than it needs to be raised. On the ASSUMPTION that BEING a certain color is MORE important than who you are what you've done for others, or how you choose to live..

There is a common misconception that the Alt-Right is entirely racist. It is not true. Why is it racists have pride in your race? Every other race other than whites can have pride but when whites do it it is racist. Get your priorities strait.

I+like
Why be proud of something you can't control? Be proud of your achievements, not race.
White people do have control over the things they do to make them proud to be white.

That's where this whole "pride" thing falls apart. For DECADES -- the way "white folks" IDENTIFIED a racist among OUR group was --- THAT'S the person talking about White Pride.

Because as a group --- we DON'T have an identity, or common values. And can't AGREE on much of anything. I'm not PROUD of most whites. OR their accomplishments (if any).. So only RACISTS have a "unified view" of "group pride".. Same goes for Blacks or Asians or religious groups or ethnic background.

Only RACISTS raise their group HIGHER than it needs to be raised. On the ASSUMPTION that BEING a certain color is MORE important than who you are what you've done for others, or how you choose to live..

You want to preserve all races from extinction, and you're Satanic.

You think there's no racial equality, and you're Demonic.

Truth is it's just being feeling for the first one I listed and intelligent for the second one.

I+like

Truth is it's just being feeling for the first one I listed and intelligent for the second one.

Have no idea what you're talking about. Race is not the definitive pre-condition for any important human quality or ability. And Group Identity is used only by those who think that it is..

I+like
White people teach that they are the
  • Fathers Of Medicine,
  • Fathers Of Music
  • Fathers Of Philosophy
  • Fathers Of Science
  • Fathers Of All The Disciplines In The World.
I think that is a very ethno-centric and racist view of the world and history.

"White as snow" "White wedding" "White knight" "Angel food cake is white" "Devils food cake black" "It's ok to lie as long as it's a white lie"

On the other hand "I'm gonna black ball you" "Black ball you" "Black sheep of the family"

If you go to a pool hall you see a white ball knocking the hell out all the balls and the worst ball is the black ball.

If you go to Church you don't see this

faces_black_jesus-thumb-400x318-18981.jpg

Or this

landscape-1450102826-jesus.png

You see this

Savior.jpeg

White supremacy and white pride runs through out every phase of white society the world over.

Groups representing black people were created to address the unique- disempowerment experienced by those groups’ members.

Black people control no institutions that are capable of discriminating systematically against whites. We cannot keep whites from having jobs, or getting a loan. Nor can black cops get away with racially profiling whites.

And you still think white people have no racial pride ? Even though
  • White ppl hold over most of all the management level jobs in this country,
  • Whites ppl receive most of government contract dollars
  • Whites ppl hold most tenured faculty positions on college campuses.
  • Whites ppl are more likely than members of any other racial group to be admitted to their college of first choice.
  • White men with only a high school diploma are more likely to have a job than black men with college degrees and even when they have a criminal record
  • White men are more likely than black men to receive a call back for a job interview, even when all their credentials are the same.
  • White students are less likely as blacks youth to be suspended or expelled;
  • White youth are less likely to be arrested, prosecuted or incarcerated for a drug offense than black youth are.
Black pride is celebrating the perseverance of our people against great obstacles. Whites have not overcome obstacles in the same fashion.

So almost everything in America celebrates being white

So you have no reason to go out of your way to find “white pride”. It’s seems that white people desire everything even the experience of being oppressed.

Being white is a social privilege at every level. It’s ridiculous to point at “being white” as the basis of a claim of oppression.
God created black people to test our faith. Many people loose their faith in God for him making such a vile bread of the human race. We never should have brought the negro people to America. We would have been better off picking our own cotton.
God created black people to test our faith??? Seriously? Actually, I believe the cradle of civilization is in Africa and we whites were not the first. And the fact that you claim God made a vile breed of the human race when he created blacks tells me you have no real faith in God at all. I agree when you say we never should have brought the negro people to America. We brought them as slaves and oppressed them - one of our worse sins from which we continue to reap bitter harvest.
Still on that schtick are ya? If you are going to count sins, then we are second in line for that particular one. First in line is the blacks who sold them to whites to begin with. Yet, you refuse to acknowledge that.
And yes...the human race began in Africa, I believe as well.

I+like

Have no idea what you're talking about. Race is not the definitive pre-condition for any important human quality or ability. And Group Identity is used only by those who think that it is..

So, your Jews suffered for 1,000's of years, and now you're just going to let them go extinct?

Wow, anyone who thinks like this, is obviously sick, not us who resist.

So, your Jews suffered for 1,000's of years, and now you're just going to let them go extinct?

Lots of examples of how the GREATEST threat to a Jewish identity are Jews themselves. Just thru "secularization" and assimilation and intermarriage. NONE of which are necessarily bad. And it's got NOT A THING to do with believing "we are chosen" or superior or smarter or better than any other religious group. So the problem isn't "Jewish Pride".

Same deal with whites --- in SPADES !! (pardon the pun). Like the whites who are pushing globalism and no borders. There''s no "white group identity".. We fight amongst ourselves over every little thing. More INTERNAL friction and hate in the big ole white group -- than there is BETWEEN races..

What about equality in Soviet Russia, how did that work out?
Who said something about equality?

Just because the Nazis did wrong, doesn't mean wiping out Whites by multiculturalism is right, in fact Hitler wiped out no one, anyone who's aware Whites are disappearing but supports these policies is literally a anti-Racist Hitler.

It didn't stop with Hitler. American White people firebombed Hiroshima and ceratd an inescapable ring of fire around the city. Then they dropped atomic bombs on both Hiroshima ab Nagasaki. I guess Asians were less valuable than Germans so no A bombs for the bratwurst and beer crowd in Munich or Dresden.

And lest we forget the annihilation of the American Indians. See how the blood stains of history are still wet and glistening on the pages recording your White Pride?

1.) No matter what White people have done, gives you know right to erase them from the future, scumbag.

2.) Most in Europe have hardly done anything wrong, being of a Polish heritage, actually your Blacks are far more wrong than I.

3.) Most of these actions are based on power, and greed, very little to do with real White Nationalism.
Haven't proposed erasing Caucs from the future. Where did you get that silly notion that?
That's as silly as your suggestion that average Europeans are blameless in fomenting western imperialism everwhere they went.
History, written and unwritten, is the barometer by which all nations are judged.
The boastful exploits of conquerors Is the substance from which national
pride is formed ...embellishments make it palatable for the masses. But the bloodstains
remain no matter how much white washing is applied.

No doubt, your bloody history stands out prominently as a bookmark in the book of human experience and greed or averice had some bearing on it. But the invention of whiteness set the notion of racial supremacy in motion and mankind has been cursed by it ever since.

I think the real reason so many don't care about their race, is between dysgenics of sub-Humans being born over the past few generations, and generations born without parents present, it lead to people who are mostly Sociopathic, they care about nothing but getting theirs at all costs.

Lots of examples of how the GREATEST threat to a Jewish identity are Jews themselves. Just thru "secularization" and assimilation and intermarriage. NONE of which are necessarily bad. And it's got NOT A THING to do with believing "we are chosen" or superior or smarter or better than any other religious group. So the problem isn't "Jewish Pride".

Same deal with whites --- in SPADES !! (pardon the pun). Like the whites who are pushing globalism and no borders. There''s no "white group identity".. We fight amongst ourselves over every little thing. More INTERNAL friction and hate in the big ole white group -- than there is BETWEEN races..

If I was a Jew, I'd be insulted if Jews were to vanish, after struggling to build a culture, and suffering.

Being Polish, I cringe at people thinking we should vanish, after fighting 1,000 years to build a culture, suffer, fight, and died etc.

The people who won't resist, are obviously very detached people.

Just because the Nazis did wrong, doesn't mean wiping out Whites by multiculturalism is right, in fact Hitler wiped out no one, anyone who's aware Whites are disappearing but supports these policies is literally a anti-Racist Hitler.

It didn't stop with Hitler. American White people firebombed Hiroshima and ceratd an inescapable ring of fire around the city. Then they dropped atomic bombs on both Hiroshima ab Nagasaki. I guess Asians were less valuable than Germans so no A bombs for the bratwurst and beer crowd in Munich or Dresden.

And lest we forget the annihilation of the American Indians. See how the blood stains of history are still wet and glistening on the pages recording your White Pride?

1.) No matter what White people have done, gives you know right to erase them from the future, scumbag.

2.) Most in Europe have hardly done anything wrong, being of a Polish heritage, actually your Blacks are far more wrong than I.

3.) Most of these actions are based on power, and greed, very little to do with real White Nationalism.
Haven't proposed erasing Caucs from the future. Where did you get that silly notion that?
That's as silly as your suggestion that average Europeans are blameless in fomenting western imperialism everwhere they went.
History, written and unwritten, is the barometer by which all nations are judged.
pride is formed ...embellishments make it palatable for the masses. But the bloodstains

No doubt, your bloody history stands out prominently as a bookmark in the book of human experience and greed or averice had some bearing on it. But the invention of whiteness set the notion of racial supremacy in motion and mankind has been cursed by it ever since.

My Polish people are blameless for Wes

Most Whites have very little to do with Western Imperialism.

All of Eastern Europe, Finland, Austria, Switzerland, Norway, Greece, and for the most part Italy, Ireland, Denmark, and Sweden etc.

Even within heavily Colonist societies, most Whites weren't slave masters, nor genocidal maniacs, this was a minority of the populations.

It wasn't really so much about race, as it was about greed, and power for the elite scumbags, the same kind of elite scumbags who are supporting everybody's races vanishing today.

If I was a Jew, I'd be insulted if Jews were to vanish, after struggling to build a culture, and suffering.

Being Polish, I cringe at people thinking we should vanish, after fighting 1,000 years to build a culture, suffer, fight, and died etc.

You have a NATIONAL identity. To whatever degree that identity is INTEGRATED by race, religion, ethnicity, or other affiliations -- you DON'T have a racial identity.. Or a religious identity. Nationalism is different. BECAUSE it's generally diverse in some ways. Maybe not so much during Polish history. But we're not talking about National Pride or Identity here ...

When blacks have black pride, it's a bad joke. Pride in what? Being poor, dumb, criminal, and dependent upon whites?

When whites have white pride, it's threatening. Whites are the gods of this planet, and excel in beauty, intelligence, and virtue (when not self-hating).
I have to disagree with excelling in beauty. India women are stunningly gorgeous. So are asia women.

It's no wonder why a lot of Poles, like Italians in the Northern states don't like you guys very much."

We came here without guilt.

Our neighborhoods were mostly Polish, or Italian, and then a bunch of violent ghettoes formed in our former ethnic enclaves of Blacks who hate, and attack Whites form, who think that we're the Whitey that owes them.

No, the only thing I owe you, is what you deserve, which is nothing but fury.

I+like
I grew up with blacks in the sixties during the civil rights struggle. I remember when MLK was assassinated. I Also remember the hypocrisy of blacks lashing out and hurting whites and burning down their neighborhoods. it made no sense then

You have a NATIONAL identity. To whatever degree that identity is INTEGRATED by race, religion, ethnicity, or other affiliations -- you DON'T have a racial identity.. Or a religious identity. Nationalism is different. BECAUSE it's generally diverse in some ways. Maybe not so much during Polish history. But we're not talking about National Pride or Identity here ...

You're right about America lacking national identity, and being a destroyer of ethnic cultures.

It's a monstrosity, and something I don't support.

Forum List

Back