Why is racial pride only frowned upon when "white" is the race?

Anyone who thinks Polish people owe them for Western Imperialism, really must have major brain-damage.

Why don't I go blame you for the Rwanda genocide, huh punk?

Most Blacks do this, they always think all Whites owe them, or don't understand them... That's one of many reasons I don't like them very much.

I never mentioned polish people specifically. You introduced that dynamic into the conversation. My focus was on those responsible for western imperialism, If the Poles weren't a part of that their only culpability is in jumping on the whiteness bandwagon to join the gang of nation destroyers.

As far as I know I am not descended from either the Rwandan or Tutsi tribes.

If anything Black Americans are more responsible than Poles including Polish Americans for Western Imperialism.

1.) More Black Americans fought in Vietnam, or Iraq wars than Polish Americans.

2.) More Black Americans seem to have owned slaves in the U.S.A, and definitely in Liberia.

3.) Black American Buffalo soldiers fought with America, which Polish unit had?

4.) A large amount of Cowboys were Black, If I recall between 15 - 20%, how many were Polish?

The Polish are white.

Do they? How would you know?
Do you know how most Blacks feel about events and personalities which have had a significant effect on their history and culture?
No!
Do you know how most Blacks feel about slavery?
The ones in Africa practicing it, or the ones in America paying for it?

And so what does this have to do with modern white racism that is practiced in the United States?

There is slavery in Britain, and in white Eastern Europe, but you don't ,mention that.

White people are the root of all evil, at least that's the current rubric non whites want to preach. Why do so many non whites immigrate to western countries then?

Why does the continent of Africa have more people living there than any other continent but Asia? There are plenty of whites who leave America for non white countries. Whites have done evil things, and that is documented in the annals of history, So whites should not have done it. And since whites keep doing it, there is no reason for you ignorant uneducated whites to whine about how whites are looked at. You reap what you sow. This is a simple but true principle. Since whites have sown hate and disdain, so now that's what they get back.

Do you know how most Blacks feel about events and personalities which have had a significant effect on their history and culture?
No!

And so what does this have to do with modern white racism that is practiced in the United States?

There is slavery in Britain, and in white Eastern Europe, but you don't ,mention that.
provide a link showing slavery in Britain.
Modern whites who are racist are rare and you'll never get rid of them 100%
Why can't people, including blacks, just live and let live.

No!

provide a link showing slavery in Britain.
Modern whites who are racist are rare and you'll never get rid of them 100%
Why can't people, including blacks, just live and let live.

Modern slavery in Britain

Modern slavery is happening in Britain

Modern whites who are racist is not rare. And it's real easy to be white and ask your last question. When you have lived with white racism impacting your life come talk to me.

Because you make no damn sense. You'll never rid us of murderers but do we stop trying just because they will always exist? People will always, steal, rape etc, so do we stop trying to stop that? Terrorism has been a part of human existence forever, we'll never sop terrorism, so why don't just quit trying and live and let live?

It never ceases to amaze me the totally stupid and ignorant responses whites like you have to try telling us to stop trying to make you white people end your racism.

Anyone who thinks Polish people owe them for Western Imperialism, really must have major brain-damage.

Most Blacks do this, they always think all Whites owe them, or don't understand them... That's one of many reasons I don't like them very much.

I never mentioned polish people specifically. You introduced that dynamic into the conversation. My focus was on those responsible for western imperialism, If the Poles weren't a part of that their only culpability is in jumping on the whiteness bandwagon to join the gang of nation destroyers.

If anything Black Americans are more responsible than Poles including Polish Americans for Western Imperialism.

2.) More Black Americans seem to have owned slaves in the U.S.A, and definitely in Liberia.

4.) A large amount of Cowboys were Black, If I recall between 15 - 20%, how many were Polish?

The Polish are white.

The Polish are white.

The Polish are white.

Blacks truly are far more responsible for American imperialism than Poles are.

So sorry but it's the truth, if you think otherwise you're ignorant.

It's no wonder wonder why a lot of Whites in these parts don't like you Blacks, most here are 20th century Italian, Irish Catholic, German, and Polish immigrants.

Which one of them owes you anything, but fury?

No!

Traditionally Jews have played a big role in Slavery in Eastern Europe, from Zwi Migdal to Semion Mogilevich / Ludwig Fainberg in the Russia Mafia.

In London a lot of Slavery from "Whites" is from Albanians.

Albanians, and Ashkenazi Jews are both hardly White.

God created black people to test our faith. Many people loose their faith in God for him making such a vile bread of the human race. We never should have brought the negro people to America. We would have been better off picking our own cotton.
OK.

Is that supposed to upset me ?

Look. I don't expect you to feel for black people the way I feel for black ppl. The same way I don't feel for white people, the way you feel for white people.

The past and present and future of black people concern me the most and in that history white people are the main evil.

Be proud of who you're. That isn't the issue.

The issue is the way we treat each other...Laws are in place to make sure we treat each other with an element of humanity and you wish to end that humanity.

Laws must be allowed to have effect. I totally agree with your first sentence.

1.) No matter what White people have done, gives you know right to erase them from the future, scumbag.

2.) Most in Europe have hardly done anything wrong, being of a Polish heritage, actually your Blacks are far more wrong than I.

3.) Most of these actions are based on power, and greed, very little to do with real White Nationalism.
Haven't proposed erasing Caucs from the future. Where did you get that silly notion that?
That's as silly as your suggestion that average Europeans are blameless in fomenting western imperialism everwhere they went.
History, written and unwritten, is the barometer by which all nations are judged.
The boastful exploits of conquerors Is the substance from which national
pride is formed ...embellishments make it palatable for the masses. But the bloodstains
remain no matter how much white washing is applied.

No doubt, your bloody history stands out prominently as a bookmark in the book of human experience and greed or averice had some bearing on it. But the invention of whiteness set the notion of racial supremacy in motion and mankind has been cursed by it ever since.
1.) No matter what White people have done, gives you know right to erase them from the future, scumbag.

2.) Most in Europe have hardly done anything wrong, being of a Polish heritage, actually your Blacks are far more wrong than I.

3.) Most of these actions are based on power, and greed, very little to do with real White Nationalism.
Haven't proposed erasing Caucs from the future. Where did you get that silly notion that?
That's as silly as your suggestion that average Europeans are blameless in fomenting western imperialism everwhere they went.
History, written and unwritten, is the barometer by which all nations are judged.
pride is formed ...embellishments make it palatable for the masses. But the bloodstains

No doubt, your bloody history stands out prominently as a bookmark in the book of human experience and greed or averice had some bearing on it. But the invention of whiteness set the notion of racial supremacy in motion and mankind has been cursed by it ever since.

It's no wonder why a lot of Poles, like Italians in the Northern states don't like you guys very much."

We came here without guilt.

Our neighborhoods were mostly Polish, or Italian, and then a bunch of violent ghettoes formed in our former ethnic enclaves of Blacks who hate, and attack Whites form, who think that we're the Whitey that owes them.

No, the only thing I owe you, is what you deserve, which is nothing but fury.

Italians are one of the more recent inductees into the hall of whiteness. Poles were held in utter disdain by the Germans and other so-called Nordic types. Walk into any bar and you can still hear polish jokes over a glass of beer. But convince them they are better than the best Black man and and they won't notice you picking their pockets. Hell give them someone to look down on and they will empty their pockets for you. ~~~~~Lyndon B. Johnson~~~~

It's no wonder why a lot of Poles, like Italians in the Northern states don't like you guys very much."

Our neighborhoods were mostly Polish, or Italian, and then a bunch of violent ghettoes formed in our former ethnic enclaves of Blacks who hate, and attack Whites form, who think that we're the Whitey that owes them.

Italians are one of the more recent inductees into the hall of whiteness. Poles were held in utter disdain by the Germans and other so-called Nordic types. Walk into any bar and you can still hear polish jokes over a glass of beer. But convince them they are better than the best Black man and and they won't notice you picking their pockets. Hell give them someone to look down on and they will empty their pockets for you. ~~~~~Lyndon B. Johnson~~~~

It's amazing you think there's a White hierarchy in superiority with Poles, and Italians on the bottom, but when it comes to brutality you think all Whites are equally responsible.

BTW, Poland, and Italy had the 2 most important Renaissance's in Europe, what the hell were Nordic people doing then, besides shooting, and looting?
That is not my opinion, its a matter of record according to European history.

No the matter of record of European history is that while

It's amazing you think there's a White hierarchy in superiority with Poles, and Italians on the bottom, but when it comes to brutality you think all Whites are equally responsible.

BTW, Poland, and Italy had the 2 most important Renaissance's in Europe, what the hell were Nordic people doing then, besides shooting, and looting?
That is not my opinion, its a matter of record according to European history.

No, the record of brutality is that Poland, and Italy were hardly, if at all involved in Western Imperialism, even though Italy contributed important people in the Renaissance like Da Vinci, Galileo, or Michelangelo, or Poland contributed important people in the Renaissance like Copernicus, Albert Brudzewski, or Michal Sedziwoj.

No one has a more important Renaissance in Europe than Italy, or Poland.

You just like to link all Whites as evil Whitey's who owe you, because you think it helps you, it just makes people like me hate you guys all the more.

"White as snow" "White wedding" "White knight" "Angel food cake is white" "Devils food cake black" "It's ok to lie as long as it's a white lie"

On the other hand "I'm gonna black ball you" "Black ball you" "Black sheep of the family"

Is snow not white? ;)

Generally speaking, white people are not actually white, as black people are not actually black. Every instance of the use of black and white is not racial. Black and white are also used to represent light and darkness. As a very visual species, we have tended to look at light as good and darkness as bad. I would guess this is true of almost every culture in history, regardless of racial makeup. That we have used white and black as racial designations does not mean that every instance of white being tied to goodness and black being tied to badness are racial. Some may be, but you seem to be making a blanket generalization that all use of the terms white and black has racial connotations.
All whites are Caucasian but not all Caucasians are white.

Dravidians and Arabs are considered Caucasians, not because of skin color but because of things like face and skull structure.

The original Caucasians are said to have originated in the Caucasus mountains as one group, some of them went north and became lighter and evolved different hair and eye colors, some went south developed darkin skin from the stronger sun. Within the Caucasian supergroup, it’s hard to say where “white” ends and “non-white” begins, it’s more of a continuum with Caucasians being less white as they move closer to the equator.

I guess if there’s anything that defines whites as a distinct racial group, it’s their variety in hair and eye colors combined with white skin. As you move toward the Mediterranean and eastward, that diversity gradually becomes less prominent until it disappears altogether with Dravidians on the “dark caucasian” extreme.

This is also why some people fight over whether Italians are really white. As you move south in Italy, they become swarthy complexioned and you don’t see variety in hair and eye colors. Is this Southern Italian white ?

309200header.jpg

If they (S.Italians) retained their whiter skin color and various eye and hair colors like N. Italians, their “whiteness” would not be in question. S. Italians are sort of at the borders of whiteness, like Turks, Lebanese, Greeks, some Persians, etc.

Was the Spanish golfer Seve Ballestros white ?

severiano-ballesteros.jpg

How many whites exist or “who is white” is just a matter of where they decide to make the cutoff point somewhere between Nordic and Dravidian. Russians don’t think the immigrants from the Caucasus region are “white”, even though to me they look white. Yet some consider Persian and Lebanese white and even some Aryan Indians. That’s where “white” as a social construct comes into play, namely, defining exactly who in that Caucasian continuum gets to join the white club.

The Polish are white.

The Polish are white.

The Polish are white.

It's no wonder wonder why a lot of Whites in these parts don't like you Blacks, most here are 20th century Italian, Irish Catholic, German, and Polish immigrants.

Poles at white. And they have always been white. Sorry but it's the truth if you think otherwise you're ignorant.

All the people you described are whites. As 20th century immigrants they participated and benefitted in the American apartheid system. Most of these people are practicing racists like yourself. So you can take your lies and stick them, because I could care less whether they like me or not.

Oh Poles joined Whiteness, as if there was a choice, and that choice meant being part of Western Imperialism... What a clownish display.
Since most animals have pink skin and straight hair like white people do its not particularly unusual or special. Lepers and albinos are also marked by that recessive trait. Some German decided pin skin WAS special and assigned his kind to the top of human hierarchy based on that characteristic alone. It caught on quickly but it didn't stop there. Whiteness was projected onto God and the hosts of Heaven.... Armed with that image the nexus was a tool that made pink men appear to be the originators of the Hebrew religion that came to be Judaeo -Christianity. And that God and Jesus looked like them. The power of that drove people of color and other Caucasians to accept the false concept of whiteness as the closest thing to Divinity than any other human concept. Who wouldn't want to be part of divine whiteness?

People of color were seduced by it and as they were handed the images of a White God who didn't look like them but was cast in the image of their conquerers and exploiters. Meanwhile the Black Madonna and child statues proliferated in Eastern Europe where isolation slowed the encroaching advance of whiteness.

No, your Black Americans are more responsible for American imperialism (Western Imperialism) than Polish people were.

You can go take your stupidity, and go home.

A lot of Animals have coarse hair, and as for light skin, it's because we needed Vitamin D..

Light skin is a Neotenic trait BTW, such kind of traits are generally considered more Human.

Eastern Europeans are way more Neotenic than Western Europe, here lays the issue, Western Europeans are prehistoric like their Negroid buddies..

The Polish are white.

The Polish are white.

The Polish are white.

Poles at white. And they have always been white. Sorry but it's the truth if you think otherwise you're ignorant.

All the people you described are whites. As 20th century immigrants they participated and benefitted in the American apartheid system. Most of these people are practicing racists like yourself. So you can take your lies and stick them, because I could care less whether they like me or not.

The Polish are white.

The Polish are white.

The Polish are white.

There were too few Poles in the U.S.A in comparison to Blacks at all parts of history in the U.S.A, especially the very, very brutal parts of American history before the 20th century rolled in.

Your Blacks might have been victims, but you were also perpetrators, you had Black Buffalo soldiers oppressing people, You had plenty of Black cowboys helping to Colonize the Western frontier, and research research shows that freed Blacks owned Slaves at about the same rate as freed Whites.

You Black Americans also went to Liberia, to oppress, and enslave native Liberians, Taylor a African American Liberian caused a brutal civil war.

So, the truth be told is you should start pointing fingers at yourself, and your own Black Americans, before you point fingers at Polish people like me.

You do otherwise, as a matter of convenience or idiocy, either way I hate you twerps all the more for pretending Polish people owe you.

You sick, very sick people.

Oh Poles joined Whiteness, as if there was a choice, and that choice meant being part of Western Imperialism... What a clownish display.
Since most animals have pink skin and straight hair like white people do its not particularly unusual or special. Lepers and albinos are also marked by that recessive trait. Some German decided pin skin WAS special and assigned his kind to the top of human hierarchy based on that characteristic alone. It caught on quickly but it didn't stop there. Whiteness was projected onto God and the hosts of Heaven.... Armed with that image the nexus was a tool that made pink men appear to be the originators of the Hebrew religion that came to be Judaeo -Christianity. And that God and Jesus looked like them. The power of that drove people of color and other Caucasians to accept the false concept of whiteness as the closest thing to Divinity than any other human concept. Who wouldn't want to be part of divine whiteness?

People of color were seduced by it and as they were handed the images of a White God who didn't look like them but was cast in the image of their conquerers and exploiters. Meanwhile the Black Madonna and child statues proliferated in Eastern Europe where isolation slowed the encroaching advance of whiteness.

No, your Black Americans are more responsible for American imperialism (Western Imperialism) than Polish people were.

A lot of Animals have coarse hair, and as for light skin, it's because we needed Vitamin D..

Light skin is a Neotenic trait BTW, such kind of traits are generally considered more Human.

Eastern Europeans are way more Neotenic than Western Europe, here lays the issue, Western Europeans are prehistoric like their Negroid buddies..

Look idiot, you don't get to have it both ways. You are white when it comes to your claim of genetic superiority relative to intelligence, now you want be Polish like that's not white to make these silly ass claims that are not based in historical fact. You're white. The polish are white people. And whites are he ones responsible for all that imperialism you talk about.

Last edited:

The Polish are white.

The Polish are white.

The Polish are white.

The Polish are white.

The Polish are white.

The Polish are white.

There were too few Poles in the U.S.A in comparison to Blacks at all parts of history in the U.S.A, especially the very, very brutal parts of American history before the 20th century rolled in.

Your Blacks might have been victims, but you were also perpetrators, you had Black Buffalo soldiers oppressing people, You had plenty of Black cowboys helping to Colonize the Western frontier, and research research shows that freed Blacks owned Slaves at about the same rate as freed Whites.

You Black Americans also went to Liberia, to oppress, and enslave native Liberians, Taylor a African American Liberian caused a brutal civil war.

So, the truth be told is you should start pointing fingers at yourself, and your own Black Americans, before you point fingers at Polish people like me.

You do otherwise, as a matter of convenience or idiocy, either way I hate you twerps all the more for pretending Polish people owe you.

You sick, very sick people.

We've gone over Liberia and what you said was not true. Now is Liberia he only country in Africa?

I'm pointing 10 fingers at your white ass. You're white, Period.

Look idiot, you don't get to have it both ways. You are white wen it comes to your claim of genetic superiority relative to intelligence, now you want be Polish like that's not white to make these silly ass claims that are not based in historical fact. You're white. The polish are white people. And whites are he ones responsible for all that imperialism you talk about.

No, Polish people are responsible

Look idiot, you don't get to have it both ways. You are white wen it comes to your claim of genetic superiority relative to intelligence, now you want be Polish like that's not white to make these silly ass claims that are not based in historical fact. You're white. The polish are white people. And whites are he ones responsible for all that imperialism you talk about.

Listen here Chump, Polish people are responsible for Polish people this includes Jan III Sobieski, Jozef Pilsudski, Jozef Beck, Copernicus, Penderecki, Chopin, Ignacy Lukasiewicz, and Marie Curie Sklodowska, among others.

Your Black Americans are more responsible for American Imperialism than Poles.

What Poles are mostly responsible for is Polish Imperialism, which is pretty minor, but mostly involves Ukraine, and Ukrainians killed more of us, than we ever did them, by a long shot.

Forum List

Back