Why is racial pride only frowned upon when "white" is the race?

people need to get real and honestly acknowledge that different races have different strengths and weaknesses.

I'd like to know what those differences actually are given the fact that race is an artificial construct created by Europeans in the 15-1600's and there are no actual races.

I never mentioned polish people specifically. You introduced that dynamic into the conversation. My focus was on those responsible for western imperialism, If the Poles weren't a part of that their only culpability is in jumping on the whiteness bandwagon to join the gang of nation destroyers.

As far as I know I am not descended from either the Rwandan or Tutsi tribes.

Oh Poles joined Whiteness, as if there was a choice, and that choice meant being part of Western Imperialism... What a clownish display.
Since most animals have pink skin and straight hair like white people do its not particularly unusual or special. Lepers and albinos are also marked by that recessive trait. Some German decided pin skin WAS special and assigned his kind to the top of human hierarchy based on that characteristic alone. It caught on quickly but it didn't stop there. Whiteness was projected onto God and the hosts of Heaven.... Armed with that image the nexus was a tool that made pink men appear to be the originators of the Hebrew religion that came to be Judaeo -Christianity. And that God and Jesus looked like them. The power of that drove people of color and other Caucasians to accept the false concept of whiteness as the closest thing to Divinity than any other human concept. Who wouldn't want to be part of divine whiteness?

People of color were seduced by it and as they were handed the images of a White God who didn't look like them but was cast in the image of their conquerers and exploiters. Meanwhile the Black Madonna and child statues proliferated in Eastern Europe where isolation slowed the encroaching advance of whiteness.

No, your Black Americans are more responsible for American imperialism (Western Imperialism) than Polish people were.

You can go take your stupidity, and go home.

A lot of Animals have coarse hair, and as for light skin, it's because we needed Vitamin D..

Light skin is a Neotenic trait BTW, such kind of traits are generally considered more Human.

Eastern Europeans are way more Neotenic than Western Europe, here lays the issue, Western Europeans are prehistoric like their Negroid buddies..

Look idiot, you don't get to have it both ways. You are white wen it comes to your claim of genetic superiority relative to intelligence, now you want be Polish like that's not white to make these silly ass claims that are not based in historical fact. You're white. The polish are white people. And whites are he ones responsible for all that imperialism you talk about.

No, Polish people are responsible
I never mentioned polish people specifically. You introduced that dynamic into the conversation. My focus was on those responsible for western imperialism, If the Poles weren't a part of that their only culpability is in jumping on the whiteness bandwagon to join the gang of nation destroyers.

As far as I know I am not descended from either the Rwandan or Tutsi tribes.

Oh Poles joined Whiteness, as if there was a choice, and that choice meant being part of Western Imperialism... What a clownish display.
Since most animals have pink skin and straight hair like white people do its not particularly unusual or special. Lepers and albinos are also marked by that recessive trait. Some German decided pin skin WAS special and assigned his kind to the top of human hierarchy based on that characteristic alone. It caught on quickly but it didn't stop there. Whiteness was projected onto God and the hosts of Heaven.... Armed with that image the nexus was a tool that made pink men appear to be the originators of the Hebrew religion that came to be Judaeo -Christianity. And that God and Jesus looked like them. The power of that drove people of color and other Caucasians to accept the false concept of whiteness as the closest thing to Divinity than any other human concept. Who wouldn't want to be part of divine whiteness?

People of color were seduced by it and as they were handed the images of a White God who didn't look like them but was cast in the image of their conquerers and exploiters. Meanwhile the Black Madonna and child statues proliferated in Eastern Europe where isolation slowed the encroaching advance of whiteness.

No, your Black Americans are more responsible for American imperialism (Western Imperialism) than Polish people were.

A lot of Animals have coarse hair, and as for light skin, it's because we needed Vitamin D..

Light skin is a Neotenic trait BTW, such kind of traits are generally considered more Human.

Eastern Europeans are way more Neotenic than Western Europe, here lays the issue, Western Europeans are prehistoric like their Negroid buddies..

Look idiot, you don't get to have it both ways. You are white wen it comes to your claim of genetic superiority relative to intelligence, now you want be Polish like that's not white to make these silly ass claims that are not based in historical fact. You're white. The polish are white people. And whites are he ones responsible for all that imperialism you talk about.

Listen here Chump, Polish people are responsible for Polish people this includes Jan III Sobieski, Jozef Pilsudski, Jozef Beck, Copernicus, Penderecki, Chopin, Ignacy Lukasiewicz, and Marie Curie Sklodowska, among others.

Your Black Americans are more responsible for American Imperialism than Poles.

What Poles are mostly responsible for is Polish Imperialism, which is pretty minor, but mostly involves Ukraine, and Ukrainians killed more of us, than we ever did them, by a long shot.

Polish Americans are white Americans and they participated in the same racism every other white American participated in. You are an example of how that continues.

So let me clarify your stupid non history knowing white ass about something. 97 percent of all Blacks worked for 240 years in America when it was a colony and once it formally became a country for free while all whites earned money and got land given to them. After that, blacks were relegated to low paying jobs no matter what while whites were given more land, and government programs provided opportunities for whites to expand wealth. So yes we feel that whites owe us. and you were just explained why. Nobody gives a damn what you don't like..

Last edited:
58a63ba328000027009996e7.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
people need to get real and honestly acknowledge that different races have different strengths and weaknesses.

I'd like to know what those differences actually are given the fact that race is an artificial construct created by Europeans in the 15-1600's and there are no actual races.

I'm pretty sure Ibn Khaldūn an Arab Moor founded Race / Racism against Black Sub-Saharan Africans.

Listen here Chump, Polish people are responsible for Polish people this includes Jan III Sobieski, Jozef Pilsudski, Jozef Beck, Copernicus, Penderecki, Chopin, Ignacy Lukasiewicz, and Marie Curie Sklodowska, among others.

What Poles are mostly responsible for is Polish Imperialism, which is pretty minor, but mostly involves Ukraine, and Ukrainians killed more of us, than we ever did them, by a long shot.
You're white first. Polish second.

When the Irish, Italians and Jews came to America they were not seen as white at first even though they pretty much looked it. Only when they showed themselves willing to act white were they admitted.

Take for example Polish Americans

At the time of the most intense Polish immigration to America (the mid to late 1800s), the poles had had almost no experience with blacks. But after a very short time in the states, Polish immigrants were rioting against blacks (as with the New York draft riots during the Civil War), joining in the barring of blacks from labor unions, and seeking to “become white” by assimilating to the white WASP system that was firmly in place.

So you can miss me with that "I'm a Pole" "I'm a Pole" talk.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
There is a common misconception that the Alt-Right is entirely racist. It is not true. Why is it racists have pride in your race? Every other race other than whites can have pride but when whites do it it is racist. Get your priorities strait.
I+like_3760f3_4268198.jpg

I+like
tenor.gif
fuck-your-feelings-trump-meme.jpg

Polish Americans are white Americans and they participated in the same racism every other white American participated in. You are an example of how that continues.

What about Black American racism against Poles?

This case clearly is most likely a bunch of Black racists getting angry at race mixing, and killing the Polish guy, and his Black girl friend.

I can't think of any other reason for such brutality, and even if weren't that, it shows savagery.

Murder of Jan Pawel and Quiana Jenkins Pietrzak - Wikipedia

I'm pretty sure Ibn Khaldūn an Arab Moor founded Race / Racism against Black Sub-Saharan Africans.

You're sure about a lot of things that have been shown to be wrong to your face.

When the Irish, Italians and Jews came to America they were not seen as white at first even though they pretty much looked it. Only when they showed themselves willing to act white were they admitted.

At the time of the most intense Polish immigration to America (the mid to late 1800s), the poles had had almost no experience with blacks. But after a very short time in the states, Polish immigrants were rioting against blacks (as with the New York draft riots during the Civil War), joining in the barring of blacks from labor unions, and seeking to “become white” by assimilating to the white WASP system that was firmly in place.

Which Poles were involved in the Draft Riots against Blacks?

From my understanding Irish Catholics were responsible for 3 major New York area riots in the mid - late 1800's such as the Draft Riots against Blacks, the Orange Riots against Ulster Protestant Irish, or the Mamaroneck riot against Italians.

Explain how Poles are responsible for this?

There is a common misconception that the Alt-Right is entirely racist. It is not true. Why is it racists have pride in your race? Every other race other than whites can have pride but when whites do it it is racist. Get your priorities strait.

I think White folks have a lot to apologize for before they can start doing the "pride' thing.

• Thanks

You're sure about a lot of things that have been shown to be wrong to your face.

I mostly get things right, you mostly get things wrong.

This case clearly is most likely a bunch of Black racists getting angry at race mixing, and killing the Polish guy, and his Black girl friend.

I can't think of any other reason for such brutality, and even if weren't that, it shows savagery.

Wow he found one murder of a white mixed couple by some blacks and he wants try building a straw man.

Motives
Three days after the murder, the Los Angeles Times ran an October 18, 2008, news brief noting that the bodies were identified on October 17.[15] On November 3, the Sheriff's Department announced that it had four Marines under arrest for the murders.[16] As part of the November 3 announcement, the Sheriff's Department noted that investigators had found numerous items of evidence since October 15 linking the four to the killings, even though the killers set a fire in the house to destroy evidence.[16] On November 6, CNN television news journalist Jane Velez-Mitchell reported that the four Marines under arrest were African American and raised the possibility of race as a motivation.[17]

In early November, the four Marines were charged with two counts of murder with special circumstances — murder during commission of a felony, murder during commission of a robbery and committing more than one offense. They additionally face one charge each of sexual penetration with a foreign object, and the District Attorney's office will decide if to pursue death sentences.
[9] Just after the release of the charges, the New York Post ran a story entitled "A Few 'Bad' Men - Race Eyed in Marine Dual Slay" which noted that the four accused Marines "could face the death penalty amid speculation the mixed-race couple was targeted in a bias attack."[18] At about the same time, District Attorney Rod Pacheco emphasized the robbery motive, commenting, "To burglarize their home and then to treat them in the way they did before they died and to murder them — it's hard for our minds to comprehend this kind of savagery."[10]

By mid-November, the Riverside County Sheriff's Central Homicide unit responded to the race motivation issue, stating "There's nothing to suggest what happened was a racial crime."
[19] Detectives said jewelry, a camera, and wedding gifts had been stolen, and that some of the items were found in the suspects' barracks.[20][21]

This crime by itself was brutal and the perps deserved whatever punishment they got. But for you to try using this to build an idiotic case for polish racial victimization is pathetic. You polish did what very white ethnic group did in his country. You decided that being white trumped your ethnicity and you joined in on the racial oppression of non whites. You talk about this being a racist crime against poles, but a black woman was killed in his situation also. There is no record of blacks going around looking for polish people to murder, nor are there any documented cases of blacks who created any law, policy or program that denied opportunities to polish people.

Last edited:

No you don't. You're just another dumb white racist who makes shit up.,

Blacks do live above the Sahara and always have. And arabs do live below the sahara and always have.

Wow he found one murder of a white mixed couple by some blacks and he wants try building a straw man.

Motives
Three days after the murder, the Los Angeles Times ran an October 18, 2008, news brief noting that the bodies were identified on October 17.[15] On November 3, the Sheriff's Department announced that it had four Marines under arrest for the murders.[16] As part of the November 3 announcement, the Sheriff's Department noted that investigators had found numerous items of evidence since October 15 linking the four to the killings, even though the killers set a fire in the house to destroy evidence.[16] On November 6, CNN television news journalist Jane Velez-Mitchell reported that the four Marines under arrest were African American and raised the possibility of race as a motivation.[17]

In early November, the four Marines were charged with two counts of murder with special circumstances — murder during commission of a felony, murder during commission of a robbery and committing more than one offense. They additionally face one charge each of sexual penetration with a foreign object, and the District Attorney's office will decide if to pursue death sentences.
[9] Just after the release of the charges, the New York Post ran a story entitled "A Few 'Bad' Men - Race Eyed in Marine Dual Slay" which noted that the four accused Marines "could face the death penalty amid speculation the mixed-race couple was targeted in a bias attack."[18] At about the same time, District Attorney Rod Pacheco emphasized the robbery motive, commenting, "To burglarize their home and then to treat them in the way they did before they died and to murder them — it's hard for our minds to comprehend this kind of savagery."[10]

By mid-November, the Riverside County Sheriff's Central Homicide unit responded to the race motivation issue, stating "There's nothing to suggest what happened was a racial crime."
[19] Detectives said jewelry, a camera, and wedding gifts had been stolen, and that some of the items were found in the suspects' barracks.[20][21]

This crime by itself was brutal and the perps deserved whatever punishment they get. But for you to try using this to build an idiotic case for polish racial victimization is pathetic. You polish did what very white ethnic group did in his country. You decided that being white trumped your ethnicity and you joined in on the racial oppression of non whites. You talk about this being a racist crime against poles, but a black woman was killed in his situation also. There is no record of blacks going around looking for polish people to murder, nor are there any documented cases of blacks who created any law, policy or program that denied opportunities to polish people.

I can find more cases of Blacks killing Poles, than vice versa.

The truth is you people are unpleasant, and it's no wonder why not just Whites, but even Asians, Mexicans, etc. have also joined in racism against you.

No you don't. You're just another dumb white racist who makes shit up.,

Blacks do live above the Sahara and always have. And arabs do live below the sahara and always have.

Not really, the first inhabitants of North-Africa were Mechta-Afalou.

Not really today, these people look like Mulatto Obama, or lighter, much lighter like Sicilian.

Like this guy.

The truth is you people are unpleasant, and it's no wonder why not just Whites, but even Asians, Mexicans, etc. have also joined in racism against you.
Fuck your feeling Kielbasa breath we don't need IQ challenged Pollock in our Orange United States of Whatever

Mrs. Betty Bowers @BettyBowers

Senator Tom Cotton (R-Ark.) may be, conveniently, hard of hearing when it comes to @realDonaldTrump's overt racism, but the former Grand Wizard of the KKK heard loud and clear.
#VictoryLap

10:20 PM - Jan 12, 2018

I went down to USMB and read some Trump supporting submissive rube whining about liberals :rock:

I go Yeah whatever LOL Trump is still an Orange Racist

26904811_10208129113184885_5343447879671791695_n.jpg
26239935_10208133267488740_6601599468379967771_n.jpg
trump-yearone.jpg
26239921_10208123634047910_1438269992100262769_n.jpg
ITLRND9xzjYBUlx5OOQ0FNjP1nWqc4u-ngAupRcHt8SlL_PnY_L_l6MnZqHWJwkEGfOgNA=s113

26734423_10208120971501348_669311477151457864_n.jpg
26239457_10208126178351516_2970259709425981678_n.jpg
26907689_10208121520355069_4309787695027224141_n.jpg

tenor.gif
26815512_10208122684944183_7294186172709732014_n.jpg
25591589_10208131675288936_9096039229869388388_n.jpg

100.gif
26231694_10208120973421396_5457863763237417990_n.jpg
26229360_10208118210872334_8002745134007194531_n.jpg
26219177_10208119296419472_3090054612607755646_n.jpg

Last edited:
Fuck your feeling Kielbasa breath we don't need IQ challenged Pollock in our Orange United States of Whatever

Mrs. Betty Bowers @BettyBowers

Senator Tom Cotton (R-Ark.) may be, conveniently, hard of hearing when it comes to @realDonaldTrump's overt racism, but the former Grand Wizard of the KKK heard loud and clear.
#VictoryLap

10:20 PM - Jan 12, 2018

Prejudices always wrong unless directed at Polak's.

I+like
White people have never been oppressed.

“When The Power Of Love Overcomes The Love Of Power The World Will Know Peace” - Jimi Hendrix

I+like

“When The Power Of Love Overcomes The Love Of Power The World Will Know Peace” - Jimi Hendrix

To say tha

I+like

To say that a White refugee from Ukraine's Donbass war, is somehow not oppressed, but African Americans are, is a hilarious position.

Especially considering that Ukraine is much poorer than African Americans, and had 4 million Ukrainians killed in WW2, and 4 million killed in the Holodomor terror famine.

Forum List

Back