Why is racial pride only frowned upon when "white" is the race?

I'd like to know what those differences actually are given the fact that race is an artificial construct created by Europeans in the 15-1600's and there are no actual races.

I'm pretty sure Ibn Khaldūn an Arab Moor founded Race / Racism against Black Sub-Saharan Africans.

You're sure about a lot of things that have been shown to be wrong to your face.

I mostly get things right, you mostly get things wrong.

No you don't. You're just another dumb white racist who makes shit up.,

Blacks do live above the Sahara and always have. And arabs do live below the sahara and always have.

Not really, the first inhabitants of North-Africa were Mechta-Afalou.

Not really today, these people look like Mulatto Obama, or lighter, much lighter like Sicilian.

Like this guy.

No, that's not how it happened.

There is a common misconception that the Alt-Right is entirely racist. It is not true. Why is it racists have pride in your race? Every other race other than whites can have pride but when whites do it it is racist. Get your priorities strait.
I+like_3760f3_4268198.jpg

I+like
White people have never been oppressed.

“When The Power Of Love Overcomes The Love Of Power The World Will Know Peace” - Jimi Hendrix

To say tha
There is a common misconception that the Alt-Right is entirely racist. It is not true. Why is it racists have pride in your race? Every other race other than whites can have pride but when whites do it it is racist. Get your priorities strait.
I+like_3760f3_4268198.jpg

I+like
White people have never been oppressed.

“When The Power Of Love Overcomes The Love Of Power The World Will Know Peace” - Jimi Hendrix

To say that a White refugee from Ukraine's Donbass war, is somehow not oppressed, but African Americans are, is a hilarious position.

Especially considering that Ukraine is much poorer than African Americans, and had 4 million Ukrainians killed in WW2, and 4 million killed in the Holodomor terror famine.

Ober 100 million blacks have died in various oppressive activities done by whites. Your position is lunacy because you want to claim supremacy and oppression at the same time.

I can't think of any other reason for such brutality, and even if weren't that, it shows savagery.
So the 5000 blacks who commit murder each year, do so because they’re black, so what it is about the other 35 million or so, also black, who don’t?
What about Black American racism against Poles?

This case clearly is most likely a bunch of Black racists getting angry at race mixing, and killing the Polish guy, and his Black girl friend.

Murder of Jan Pawel and Quiana Jenkins Pietrzak - Wikipedia
How do you know that they killed them because they were white ?

The fact that you had to go back 12 years to find a case of so called black racism. Tell's it's own story.

But in this case. They were individuals acting as individuals and there was no system in place that supported their right to harm whites.

However white policeman murder black people often and get away with it because there is a system in place that allows them to do it. (the courts, the police, the judge, the prison systems)

Because what you failed to mentioned is of three people who killed these guys, one got a death sentence, the other two got life without a parole.

So it's not really an effective racism if you have to give your life away, should you practice it. Is it ?

It's like me being in the woods and saying "I can be racist to a Brown Bear, because I can sneak up and slap it in the face"

57f23fd81b00007f08ef3fad.jpeg

And maybe I could. But that's act 1.

Act 2 would result in the bear turning round and having me for breakfast. So I don't do act 1 because I know of the severe penalties. The system
of white supremacy works the same way.

Black ppl are aware of the more severe punishments that comes with harming white people

Not to mention the fact that racial violence is also a power that white people have and can use against black people, unlike for the most part the power to deny a bank loan for racial reasons, to “steer” certain home-buyers away from living in certain “nicer” neighborhoods, or to racially profile in terms of policing.

So racism on the part of black folks, even the most vicious, is pretty impotent.

We are in positions to kill no one and any black person who dares to try, will go to jail. Forever. That’s not racism. Racism is when you can deny people jobs, housing, health care, when you can poison black people's water supply as they did in Flint a couple of years ago. when you can deny decent educations, or their physical freedom via the justice system, thereby wrecking their lives.

And there are no black people who can do any of that to whites. But there are many whites who do that black people and all the times.

Last edited:
Racial pride for whites is frowned upon because it's uncooth to boast about being number 1.

Ober 100 million blacks have died in various oppressive activities done by whites. Your position is lunacy because you want to claim supremacy and oppression at the same time.
what about when people say "Happy Holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas" are you trying to say that is not white genocide ?

Racial pride for whites is frowned upon because it's uncooth to boast about being number 1.

You claim this number 1 but what you got you did not get honorably or by allowing fair competition. So when you are promoting white pride you are in reality promoting mediocrity assisted by legislation that denied anyone else the chance to compete.

It is certainly unfair to assume someone having pride in being white is racist, if you don't make the same assumption about those of other races. I think that many people have too often seen white pride connected to white supremacism.

I find the entire idea of pride in one's race silly; what did anyone have to do with what race they are? Why be proud of something you had nothing to do with? There is no reason that whites can't feel that sort of 'pride' just as members of any other race, though.
Why be proud of your naturally big boobs or pecker? :D

You claim this number 1 but what you got you did not get honorably or by allowing fair competition. So when you are promoting white pride you are in reality promoting mediocrity assisted by legislation that denied anyone else the chance to compete.
We got there by being NUMBER 1!!!!!

Suck it up, princess. :biggrin:

what about when people say "Happy Holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas" are you trying to say that is not white genocide ?

Yep, saying happy holiday is my racist attempt to rid the planet of all white people.

Good one Tyrone! :badgrin:

Actually you got there exactly the way I described. You're a loser, white boy. Suck it up princess.

Yep, saying happy holiday is my racist attempt to rid the planet of all white people.

Good one Tyrone! :badgrin:
26904811_10208129113184885_5343447879671791695_n.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Actually you got there exactly the way I described. You're a loser, white boy. Suck it up princess.
So we're kinda like the New England Patriots of the races? Cool! :cool:

No. Whites are like if no other team was allowed in the NFL and the New England Patriots declared themselves number 1.

ProgressiveNerd @progressivenurd
I guess for @realDonaldTrump to be called a #racist he has to don a white robe or start speaking in German and say "Alle Schwarzen und Juden sind Ungeziefer". Until then, NOPE, #not_a_racist, amirite? #Notaracist #Notanazi #NotKKK

1:21 PM - Jan 14, 2018
He said Africa and Haiti are shitholes. So now calling a spade a spade is racist?
I call Trump a Mango colored Fucking criminal that is calling a Fucking Orange Mango Criminal a spade ...Fuck Trump ...he is Putin's Cock Holster

Last edited:

No. Whites are like if no other team was allowed in the NFL and the New England Patriots declared themselves number 1.
But the NFL is FULL of blacks. Please try again.

I guess for @realDonaldTrump to be called a #racist he has to don a white robe or start speaking in German and say "Alle Schwarzen und Juden sind Ungeziefer". Until then, NOPE, #not_a_racist, amirite? #Notaracist #Notanazi #NotKKK

He said Africa and Haiti are shitholes. So now calling a spade a spade is racist?
I call Trump aq Mango colored Fucking criminal that is calling a Fucking Orange Mango Criminal a spade ...Fuck Trump ...he is Putin's Cock Holster
Hey brah, whatever you're smoking... Can I have some? :biggrin:

I call Trump aq Mango colored Fucking criminal that is calling a Fucking Orange Mango Criminal a spade ...Fuck Trump ...he is Putin's Cock Holster
Hey brah, whatever you're smoking... Can I have some? :biggrin:
sure here
Clean Up in Aisle 1600 Pennsylvania

Forum List

Back